Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, words are cheap...i have been saying that ironchampusa 'ironstack' is the best libido/mood uplifiting stack around. i am willing to back this up!!!

i need 3 loggers who are not logging products for other companies [if you are logging for another company and products don't overlap AND both i and the other company agree, exceptions MIGHT be made]

many have heard me say that this is the most effective, fastest acting stack i've ever tried...but who cares, i'm a rep....

so here is the chance for 3 lucky loggers to see for themselves just how good the 'IRONSTACK' really is!!!

'IRONSTACK' KICKSASS!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in to hopefully get the chance to try this out. Is there anything we need to do for the application or just post in here?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to hopefully get the chance to try this out. Is there anything we need to do for the application or just post in here?
just tell me why you want to log the ironstack and that you aren't logging any products for a different company...it's that easy!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!!
Somebody's gonna have a good run.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good to see some of the ideas from the black list being put to good use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's good to see some of the ideas from the black list being put to good use.

but they will only work if everyone is on board!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to log the Ironstack because I have heard a lot of good things about it and lately I have been feeling tired and not very refreshed in the mornings. Ever since my previous cycle my sex drive isn't what it used to be. I am hoping to try this out now and if it does what it should I will include it in my PCT for my upcoming 15 week cycle.

I am not logging any products for any company right now. I did have a log for the Ep1c Unleashed I am running but it kind of died out so I stopped updating it, but it was not sponsored and I am still going to go back and post my final review and before and after pictures. I am almost done with my Ep1c Unleashed, but it has nothing to do with what these products do so I am hoping it won't be a problem. I will most likely be done with the Ep1c before I got the chance to try the Ironstack anyways.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to log the Ironstack because I have heard a lot of good things about it and lately I have been feeling tired and not very refreshed in the mornings. Ever since my previous cycle my sex drive isn't what it used to be. I am hoping to try this out now and if it does what it should I will include it in my PCT for my upcoming 15 week cycle.

I am not logging any products for any company right now. I did have a log for the Ep1c Unleashed I am running but it kind of died out so I stopped updating it, but it was not sponsored and I am still going to go back and post my final review and before and after pictures. I am almost done with my Ep1c Unleashed, but it has nothing to do with what these products do so I am hoping it won't be a problem. I will most likely be done with the Ep1c before I got the chance to try the Ironstack anyways.
1st logger...need 2 more!!!

btw-you are in....now wasn't that easy?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looks fun! Sticking with the basics for a bit, but good luck to whoever is selected!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Easiest thing I've ever done.. lol
you are going to love the libido and sex performance boosting of this stack!!! more desire, fuller erections, better and more volume ejaculations, i tell you this stack is sexual enhancement at it's best!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are going to love the libido and sex performance boosting of this stack!!! more desire, fuller erections, better and more volume ejaculations, i tell you this stack is sexual enhancement at it's best!!!
I can't wait to try it out, I have high hopes.

muskate

muskate

Awards
ok, words are cheap...i have been saying that ironchampusa 'ironstack' is the best libido/mood uplifiting stack around. i am willing to back this up!!!

i need 3 loggers who are not logging products for other companies [if you are logging for another company and products don't overlap AND both i and the other company agree, exceptions MIGHT be made]

many have heard me say that this is the most effective, fastest acting stack i've ever tried...but who cares, i'm a rep....

so here is the chance for 3 lucky loggers to see for themselves just how good the 'IRONSTACK' really is!!!

'IRONSTACK' KICKSASS!!!
I'm in. Make me a believer.

Any information you need from us?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Would this have much effect on me as a normal 21 year old?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Would this have much effect on me as a normal 21 year old?
As a normal 24 year old I saw significant increases in libido, and reductions in both time to ready, as well as a shortened refractory period.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a sick promo.... I've committed elsewhere but REALLY want to run this stack!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I've been wanting to try this for a while now! I'm currently logging for Evomuse & it'll probably be another 2.5-3 weeks.. Looking forward to seeing other's results as well!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Took me a while, I was smashing New York, i mean I had to put a meat head in his place.. Half repping 120 lb Dumbbells.. Who does that.. Anyways, IronStack for this iron destroyer.. I'd love to continue psyched... Great product.. (Not to mention I have about a week left since I use 3 capsules.. Haha)... Thanks for the opportunity though. We all appreciate it..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet op guys. get on this. the Iron Stack does not disappoint..!

Check my log & reviews if you have any questions about its legitimacy. :bigok:

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in. Just purchased an iron stack but wanted to run it 3 of each twice daily. So a second stack will give me 30 days. I'm on here daily and can update often. My training right now is mainly cardio/plyometrics as I'm nursing a rotator cuff injury and won't be doing much upper body until it heals. Not logging anything else, am taking other NO boosters and test booster but can discontinue if necessary.
ETA- the reason I initially purchased and would like to log this is I like the mood uplifting aspect of test boosters, the increased drive/libido and the "alpha" feeling they give me. For NO boosters it's the pump working out and the sexual boost of increased blood flow.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give this a shot. I'm currently running riptide and shred but on last week. So this will be no problem to run solo. Only other stuff I use are my staples. Combat protein, prosupps L carnitine, and prosupps Mr Hyde pwo. Other then that I'm game. I've been on forums for a while logging for years. I'm currently down 25 lbs and being on a lower carb diet, i'm needing more energy and drive. This would be epic for me to try at this point!
I can log btw 4 to 6 days week. Here's a list of logs on here I've done.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/subscription.php?folderid=3

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
than you all for your interest in logging the 'ironstack'....and in particular props to former users for chiming in with kind words about it!!!

i just e-mailed the boss to see if i could pick more than 3 loggers!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
boss says just 3 loggers...

rascal14
hawaiianhulk
canes325

send me your info!!!

this was a hard decision...to those who were not picked look for another promo next month---or you can get 50 % off the 'ironstack' using code and link in my sig!!!

big thanks to everyone!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established

rascal14
hawaiianhulk
canes325

send me your info!!!

this was a hard decision...to those who were not picked look for another promo next month---or you can get 50 % off the 'ironstack' using code and link in my sig!!!

Sweet! Thanks so much for the opportunity! I'm very excited to get this show on the road!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards

rascal14
hawaiianhulk
canes325

send me your info!!!

Mahalo nui loa.. "Thank you very much".. I appreciate it

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw my name in. Just purchased an iron stack but wanted to run it 3 of each twice daily. So a second stack will give me 30 days. I'm on here daily and can update often. My training right now is mainly cardio/plyometrics as I'm nursing a rotator cuff injury and won't be doing much upper body until it heals. Not logging anything else, am taking other NO boosters and test booster but can discontinue if necessary.
ETA- the reason I initially purchased and would like to log this is I like the mood uplifting aspect of test boosters, the increased drive/libido and the "alpha" feeling they give me. For NO boosters it's the pump working out and the sexual boost of increased blood flow.
Took me a while, I was smashing New York, i mean I had to put a meat head in his place.. Half repping 120 lb Dumbbells.. Who does that.. Anyways, IronStack for this iron destroyer.. I'd love to continue psyched... Great product.. (Not to mention I have about a week left since I use 3 capsules.. Haha)... Thanks for the opportunity though. We all appreciate it..

Congrats guys!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats guys... your gonna love it...!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As will any significant other in your life. Until they get annoyed that is...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
humuhumunukunukuapua'a

Did I spell that right? I love Hawaii!!!

plifter42

Awards
I am willing to log this stack. I would be a good candidate because I have low libido from my last cycle.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
will be following these logs. I wanted to pick up the stack but the price is a bit steep for me at the moment

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations guys! You are going to love this stack.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When will these be shipped out? I'm just curious if I'll get it before I go out of town for a couple of days. Hopefully so, it could come in handy staying at a hotel.. Lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
When will these be shipped out? I'm just curious if I'll get it before I go out of town for a couple of days. Hopefully so, it could come in handy staying at a hotel.. Lol
Hopefully soon. I will look into it for you.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Yeah I too am looking forward to this.. I should be out of Psyched by the end of this week.. Maybe by Thursday..

Status
Not open for further replies.