SARMS are YOURS! LDG4033. GIVEAWAY!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS are YOURS! LGD4033. GIVEAWAY!

We are proud to bring you this months giveaway which is THE BIG DAWG! aka...lgd4033. This heavy weight sarm can be yours and all you have to do is put your app in. We are giving 2 of these bad boys away and YES they are 3rd party tested. I don't have a fancy picture like my last giveaway because Lgd speaks for it's self.
Although....here's more words.

60 capsules.
once a day dosing of 5 to 10 mg.
5mg in a capsule.

Comes in at 30 days a bottle at 10mg

8 weeks is the typical cycle. Although...I would be interested to see Lgd stacked or used as KICKSTARTER!That's not required though.

It is the STRONGEST of the sarms and side effects are low to none.
Non toxic.
No significant prostate activity(this is a big one for us guys. Consider the fact that prohormones have prostate related side effects. Libido is a big one)
A slight decrease in total and free testosterone, as well as SHBG has been displayed with LGD, but neither LH nor FSH showed any decrease whatsoever. This means faster recovery than even mild prohormones.
Bulk,cut or recomp. This SARM is a beast.

Just remember. This, unlike our other products, is hormonal. Please make sure you educate yourself on PCT then get your APPS IN HERE!

APP REQUIREMENTS:
21 or older( our non hormonal products require you to be 18 but I personally believe in the 21and over with hormonal products)
Willing to log(here on am and other sites if you wish) and leave reviews
NOW WE SHIP INTERNATIONAL FOR OUR GIVEAWAYS! ANY WHERE ANY TIME(ZONE)
Not a 17 year old punk who tried to get huge but failed.

Pictures would be appreciated but not required.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Disappointing that I'm starting a different log today for 4andro, would love to throw a log in for this!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Disappointing that I'm starting a different log today for 4andro, would love to throw a log in for this!!!
We will be pushing these kinda hard for the next month or 3. We have mk(osta) and GW(YES I'M AWARE ITS NOT A SARM) but our giveaway roadmap is probably going to end up being

osta next month, possibly with genius to combat the mental fatigue I had with osta.

Then probably LDG again with another one of our natural products. Permaswole probably. Honestly...that stack may bring some painful pumps. Agmatine(in permaswole along with cit mal) along WITH ldg could be pump city. The forevaswole stack? haha. You'll have more chances brother.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would love to log those three together!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have my eyes out for that app!
I'm going to talk to wayne about doing callouts on social media when I'm doing these giveaways. That way you can go on over to https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain or our twitter,IG ECT and hear about them that way.

We giveaway a ton of product. Monthly giveaways and multiple winners. I'm so damn excited about these sarms I mite even start a gw log. It's been a while sense a GOOD pyrobatt log.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I'd be willing to log a LGD run. I am very intrigued by this product.
I am in Canada and would be willing to log 4+ times per week.
I am 38 years old and working to get in the best shape I can as I reach 40.

I am currently running an Ostarine/Dermacrine run and loving it.

I could log the LGD beginning sometime in August.

-clown

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lunch bump!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this sounds totally awesome!

I have run Ostarine twice before, so I have a bit of experience with SARMs. Also have PCT already on hand.

I'm in the US (Nashville, TN), and am 40 years old. I still need to get more fat off, but more muscle never hurts ;)

Absolutely willing to update my log at least 3-4 times per week. Also willing to do before and after pictures.

My training style has recently switched to a DUP style 3x per week (Squats, Bench, Deadlift all three days). If I get to run this, I may switch to a 4/week just to maximize gains :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumps. Already got some good apps! Let's see if we can't get some more!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have run Ostarine twice before, so I have a bit of experience with SARMs. Also have PCT already on hand.

I'm in the US (Nashville, TN), and am 40 years old. I still need to get more fat off, but more muscle never hurts ;)

Absolutely willing to update my log at least 3-4 times per week. Also willing to do before and after pictures.

My training style has recently switched to a DUP style 3x per week (Squats, Bench, Deadlift all three days). If I get to run this, I may switch to a 4/week just to maximize gains :)
^^^ this guy...... :bigok:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although..........here's more words. Lol!

muscle inc.

Awards
Hopefully the label says LGD, not LDG. Sorry, probably a honest mistake, not trying to be an ass.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
muskate

muskate

Awards
We are proud to bring you this months giveaway which is THE BIG DAWG! aka...lgd4033. This heavy weight sarm can be yours and all you have to do is put your app in. We are giving 2 of these bad boys away and YES they are 3rd party tested. I don't have a fancy picture like my last giveaway because Lgd speaks for it's self.
Although....here's more words.

120 capsules.
once a day dosing of 5 to 10 mg.
5mg in a capsule.

Comes in at 60 days a bottle at 10mg

8 weeks is the typical cycle. Although...I would be interested to see Lgd stacked or used as KICKSTARTER!That's not required though.

It is the STRONGEST of the sarms and side effects are low to none.
Non toxic.
No significant prostate activity(this is a big one for us guys. Consider the fact that prohormones have prostate related side effects. Libido is a big one)
A slight decrease in total and free testosterone, as well as SHBG has been displayed with LGD, but neither LH nor FSH showed any decrease whatsoever. This means faster recovery than even mild prohormones.
Bulk,cut or recomp. This SARM is a beast.

Just remember. This, unlike our other products, is hormonal. Please make sure you educate yourself on PCT then get your APPS IN HERE!

APP REQUIREMENTS:
21 or older( our non hormonal products require you to be 18 but I personally believe in the 21and over with hormonal products)
Willing to log(here on am and other sites if you wish) and leave reviews
NOW WE SHIP INTERNATIONAL FOR OUR GIVEAWAYS! ANY WHERE ANY TIME(ZONE)
Not a 17 year old punk who tried to get huge but failed.

Pictures would be appreciated but not required.
In on this! I'll put log the product here and on my website trevordietcoach.com

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Interested in someone to run it while cruising on test?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
In that case:
21 years old
170lbs, ~8%bf
3 years of serious training, ex athlete
350lbs squat, 450lbs deadlift, 275lbs bench
Training goals are to hit each body part 2x per week. Since there is no set meet/competitions, I do hybrid type training. Each muscle group 2x week, 18-30 sets per muscle group. Heavy compound movements + higher rep isolation. Always superset and keep intensity high. Single set performance is sacrificed to optimize total volume per time spent in the gym, via short rest periods, circuit training and non-failure sets. Extensive use of dropsets.

Will probably be cruising on test for the duration of the log.

Nutrition is IIFYM/IIFYW (if it fits your wallet). Currently maintaining weight at 3Kcals.

Engineering student at a top 5 research university
Will probably update ~4 times a week

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I am on hormone replacement therapy.
Same. To add to my app: may be able to provide bloodwork (CBC, lipids) but cannot promise that I will or that there won't be any uncontrolled variables.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not ready at this time but would love to get in on one of these logs in the future!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy gosh dang! Looks like I can choose Wednesday. You have till tomorrow to get your apps in!

plifter42

Awards
I would love to log for you. Been wanting to try this SARM. Willing to do video review with 2k+ subscribers on youtube.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm down,
All requirements apply.
Willing to do before/after pics.
25y/o been training 4 years seriously.
I have a few PH runs under my belt. 1 unsponsored log & a few reviews.
**This would be my first go at a SARM. Been reading up on them a lot lately since they seem to be the new goto post ban.
Also I have all PCT products needed on hand so I'd be able to start the day after it arrives if speed is a necessity.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you recommend for pct? Arimistane and DAA sufficient?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not for lgd. Treat it like your light PH, meaning you'll need a serm.
Absolutely agree here. I used a lower dose SERM for Ostarine, I'll probably use a full dose if I get picked for this.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you recommend for pct? Arimistane and DAA sufficient?
I can say recovery will be quicker.

However whatever pct you choose is up to you.

I would opt for serm personally.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Winner here! Send me your mailing info!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In that case:
21 years old
170lbs, ~8%bf
3 years of serious training, ex athlete
350lbs squat, 450lbs deadlift, 275lbs bench
Training goals are to hit each body part 2x per week. Since there is no set meet/competitions, I do hybrid type training. Each muscle group 2x week, 18-30 sets per muscle group. Heavy compound movements + higher rep isolation. Always superset and keep intensity high. Single set performance is sacrificed to optimize total volume per time spent in the gym, via short rest periods, circuit training and non-failure sets. Extensive use of dropsets.

Will probably be cruising on test for the duration of the log.

Nutrition is IIFYM/IIFYW (if it fits your wallet). Currently maintaining weight at 3Kcals.

Engineering student at a top 5 research university
Will probably update ~4 times a week
Curious how it would treat you. Another winner! Send your mailing info bud!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Gentleman !!

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Have tried osta before on hige volume hypertrophy protocol and didn't get much at all. Would love to run this SARM, I'll update everyday if needed.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all the winners, I've been at a funeral /gathering all day but I promise I'll send off your mailing info before I lay down and go to bed.

We just lost 2 aunts and I still am catching up on inboxs and emails about our product. I'll let you know when they have been shipped.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all the winners, I've been at a funeral /gathering all day but I promise I'll send off your mailing info before I lay down and go to bed.

We just lost 2 aunts and I still am catching up on inboxs and emails about our product. I'll let you know when they have been shipped.
My condolences to you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Supps aren't important at all compared to that, so no problems here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ever had any problem with water retention from your MK, I tried some and blow up 10lbs in 7day ? Maybe I just got bad stuff ??

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nothing to do with this promo,I wanted to give a thanks to C & P for hooking me up with samples. Shot them an email and BAM! samples in my mailbox. Thanks again!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are proud to bring you this months giveaway which is THE BIG DAWG! aka...lgd4033. This heavy weight sarm can be yours and all you have to do is put your app in. We are giving 2 of these bad boys away and YES they are 3rd party tested. I don't have a fancy picture like my last giveaway because Lgd speaks for it's self. Although....here's more words. 120 capsules. once a day dosing of 5 to 10 mg. 5mg in a capsule. Comes in at 60 days a bottle at 10mg 8 weeks is the typical cycle. Although...I would be interested to see Lgd stacked or used as KICKSTARTER!That's not required though. It is the STRONGEST of the sarms and side effects are low to none. Non toxic. No significant prostate activity(this is a big one for us guys. Consider the fact that prohormones have prostate related side effects. Libido is a big one) A slight decrease in total and free testosterone, as well as SHBG has been displayed with LGD, but neither LH nor FSH showed any decrease whatsoever. This means faster recovery than even mild prohormones. Bulk,cut or recomp. This SARM is a beast. Just remember. This, unlike our other products, is hormonal. Please make sure you educate yourself on PCT then get your APPS IN HERE! APP REQUIREMENTS: 21 or older( our non hormonal products require you to be 18 but I personally believe in the 21and over with hormonal products) Willing to log(here on am and other sites if you wish) and leave reviews NOW WE SHIP INTERNATIONAL FOR OUR GIVEAWAYS! ANY WHERE ANY TIME(ZONE) Not a 17 year old punk who tried to get huge but failed. Pictures would be appreciated but not required.

When you say 3rd party tested do you mens the whole line tested for purity or?

Just asking as I haven't heard of your brand much but it is available here in UK

Thanks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you say 3rd party tested do you mens the whole line tested for purity or?

Just asking as I haven't heard of your brand much but it is available here in UK

Thanks
Yes. Whole line is tested.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their is a thread in anabolics section for the company you rep for, would be nice if you commented bro
I'm still playing catch up. Will do though. Thanks for the heads up