SlinMax:Performax Lab enter the Nutrient Partioning Market

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perform at your Max Banner (700x325).jpg

SlinMax set to see Performax Labs enter the nutrient partitioning market

With OxyMax XT now out and available in stores, Performax Labs fans have one new supplement to look forward to. For those that missed the announcement the brand are reformulating their pre-workout HyperMax due to its use of the controversial stimulant AMP citrate. As interesting as it will be to see if Performax can put together a new HyperMax similar to its top rated predecessor, it turns out the brand have got a little something else in the works. SlinMax is the name of another upcoming Performax product, which will see the brand enter the nutrient partitioning market. At this stage Performax haven't confirmed any kind of ingredients for SlinMax although have said the supplement stacks well with any of their products, whether it be with OxyMaxt XT for a cut or AlphaMax for a bulk. The wait on this one is actually a lot shorter than the wait on the new HyperMax, as SlinMax is due to arrive before the updated pre-workout. At the moment the rough idea on release is between six to eight weeks, putting the next new Performax innovation out late next month or early August.

SlinMax Performax Labs nutrient partitioning supplement

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Can't wait to give this a run!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea Boy!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
One of the products I look forward to very much!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
new to these forums but long time member on bb.com
Looking to try this and alphamax for the first time

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
new to these forums but long time member on bb.com
Looking to try this and alphamax for the first time
You can't leave out the HyperMax. Stuff is literal crack in a tub. Make sure you shake that stuff up and for the love of god don't hit the two scoops on the first run. lol

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
You can't leave out the HyperMax. Stuff is literal crack in a tub. Make sure you shake that stuff up and for the love of god don't hit the two scoops on the first run. lol
Thanks man
Yeah been reading a lot of good things about this company, can't believe after 8 years on bb.com just joining here now

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thanks man
Yeah been reading a lot of good things about this company, can't believe after 8 years on bb.com just joining here now
You have been missing out 8yearz! Much less drama here. Both are good sites though

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to have to test it out at a pizza buffet lol.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seems like these guys are scheduled for a huge year!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
How would this compare to recompadrol?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is only 1 ingredient overlap i believe and i have not tried recompadrol so i cannot compare. However i can tell you it will be very complete and very effective, it will be a full open label so you will know dosages of every ingredient included. Definitely some high quality raws in this formula!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Cool, okay. I'll be sure to check it out.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is only 1 ingredient overlap i believe and i have not tried recompadrol so i cannot compare. However i can tell you it will be very complete and very effective, it will be a full open label so you will know dosages of every ingredient included. Definitely some high quality raws in this formula!
I'm interested

As the creator of the King Recompadrol and the ingredient(s) I have up my sleeve for a next project (time to be determined and company as well) i be interested in seeing the pathways chosen :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested

As the creator of the King Recompadrol and the ingredient(s) I have up my sleeve for a next project (time to be determined and company as well) i be interested in seeing the pathways chosen :)
Awesome, yea recompadrol sounds like an amazing product with tons of great feedback. Never got a chance to try however I would be very interested in doing so! My mistake however, there is 2 ingredient overlap after taking a look at recomadrol. Interested in this new product you have up your sleeve!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, yea recompadrol sounds like an amazing product with tons of great feedback. Never got a chance to try however I would be very interested in doing so! My mistake however, there is 2 ingredient overlap after taking a look at recomadrol. Interested in this new product you have up your sleeve!
I have a bottle left in stash if your up for trade

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
hopefully its berberine...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in seeing what Performax brings out with this one.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its been very difficult to source quality material of one of the raws included in this formula. We have finally locked down a quality source however we can only get our hands on a small quantity initially so first run will be VERY limited. We are working on acquiring a much larger amount to keep this stocked however again it seems finding quality material for this ingredient is difficult!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing more. Some of my old favorites are gone, so very interested to see what ingredients you guys hop on.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know it will be good!!!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed on this!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pumped for when this gets to Orbit....love me a GDA, and open labels!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hyde what have you tried and had success with?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Any alpha/beta testers get to try it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde what have you tried and had success with?
Recompadrol perhaps the best, but diet was best using that (actually cutting, low carb) and it's the least user friendly w all the green baby $h!tz it gives.

Slinsane v2 and Glycobol both gave noticeable pump increases w preworkout carbs. Glycophase as well. I always test them on an empty stomach first time to see if they make me go hypo feeling. If so, I trust them from there on.

Btw all the cinnamon extract in Glycobol allegedly makes your...extract sweet. Fun fact of the day.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Will certainly let you know when ours drop. Would love you to compare.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol perhaps the best, but diet was best using that (actually cutting, low carb) and it's the least user friendly w all the green baby $h!tz it gives.

Slinsane v2 and Glycobol both gave noticeable pump increases w preworkout carbs. Glycophase as well. I always test them on an empty stomach first time to see if they make me go hypo feeling. If so, I trust them from there on.

Btw all the cinnamon extract in Glycobol allegedly makes your...extract sweet. Fun fact of the day.
First couple bottles of Glycobol felt like this a few years ago, but did not get much effects from latest one. That's why I am looking for a replacement.

Hope to try this new Slinmax soon!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More likely the trigonella (fenugreek) extract

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
this made me pretty moist ;) Cannot wait

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. Will certainly let you know when ours drop. Would love you to compare.
Oh I'll be picking up a bottle. No reason not to; good for the body and good for performance!

First couple bottles of Glycobol felt like this a few years ago, but did not get much effects from latest one. That's why I am looking for a replacement.

Hope to try this new Slinmax soon!
In full disclosure the Glycobol I used was a couple years ago, so they could well have changed things since then. Honestly the price point deterred me from re-using vs trying other GDAs on the market. Kind of the 'quest for the perfect pre-workout' mentality if you will lol.

More likely the trigonella (fenugreek) extract
Interesting - I've used bulk fenugreek before but never gotten that comment. Not saying that wasn't at play; just never tried to isolate the source and made assumptions towards the cinnamon.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard that when using fenugreek either and was getting those quite frequently from my ex lol

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek in large doses kinda makes me smell like maple syrup!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dat vasularity tho

Day 3, only got 1 meal in so far, missed my second meal and still walking around with forearm and bicep veins that I would normally only have during the middle of an arm workout. Incredibly impressed so far!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dat vasularity tho

Day 3, only got 1 meal in so far, missed my second meal and still walking around with forearm and bicep veins that I would normally only have during the middle of an arm workout. Incredibly impressed so far!!!
Jelly you got some on hand!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be released in August, prob towards the end of August!

Just doing our last and final round of testing then its on to production!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be released in August, prob towards the end of August!

Just doing our last and final round of testing then its on to production!
Excellent. Need it by sept. Vacation