USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST & REVIEW THREAD

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
750x393_ULTIMATE-T_Banner_2.jpg

USPlabs Ultimate-T is ready for your test!

We're looking for 12 beta testers for our new Ultimate-T with Emerging Ingredient Spilanthes Acmella Extract. InnerCircle Barbell Club sale is coming in a few weeks and we want to hear your feedback.

750x750_ULTIMATE-T_POST_2.jpg

We will ship you one bottle of USPlabs Ultimate-T; all we need from you is honest feedback. We'd love to hear from you at least 4 days a week. Fill us in nutrition, training, supplementation, and any changes you're seeing/feeling. For those questioning; the herbal ingredients will be listed on the ingredient panel. I'll cover that more in-depth with the selected testers.

If you're interested in beta testing the product; just post up the following:

• Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product?
  • Can you start your test immediately?
  • Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week?
  • In a few sentences, why should we select you?
We're looking forward to this one! First batch will be selected TOMORROW (6-3-15) night!​

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Yes,
Yes,
Yes,

There is always room for breakthrough products.. Just getting back into things, ultimate T would definitely help to reemerge the monster I was once was..

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients list available?

rhulcy

Awards
Yes
Yes
Yes
I have previously beta tested USPLabs products such as: modern creatine, C-20, Test powder, etc. I am a personal trainer so I am use to logging workouts along with workout changes so posting updates will be no problem.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
•Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product? YES
•Can you start your test immediately? YES
•Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week? YES
•In a few sentences, why should we select you?
Been a loyal USPLabs fan for quite sometime. Although I'm a female, I assume this isn't a synthetic T Booster and should be fairly safe for the ladies to try. So long as I don't grow a beard and square face I'm good lol. I'm about to transition into a bulk soon and this would be perfect to help!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In for the results, currently not at home and diet isn't stable either for a couple weeks so I won't throw my name in. Interested in the results though!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i wish I was back at home so i could apply for this!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[*]Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product?

Yes, i am eager to see the label as well...

[*]Can you start your test immediately?
Yes

[*]Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week?

Easy!!

[*]In a few sentences, why should we select you?

Coming off a 22 week cut a hormonal or test booster would be great to help me jump start my reverse. aid getting my strength up to par, and also aiding my recovery, endurnace, and performance in the gym. I have been a long time supporter of USP labs and am always eager with new releases. Lets see if this can help me pack on some quality size and stay lean as i reverse out of a very long 5+ month cut!

^^^!!!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Pick TheSolution. His log would be legit

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product? Yes sir..!
Can you start your test immediately? You betcha :)
Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week? Always do with my logs :biggthumpup:
In a few sentences, why should we select you? 5 Reasons. See below:

1. Big fan of USPLabs, especially Super Cissus
2. I just had bloodwork done last week & know what my test, LH, FSH & E2 levels are currently.
3. I could do follow up bloodword on Day 30 if you like
4. My logs are detailed informative & i provide documentation to back up what i say
5. I will give an honest review..!

Vujades Rebirth Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265587-vujades-blr-rebirth.html

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes,
Yes,
Yes,

There is always room for breakthrough products.. Just getting back into things, ultimate T would definitely help to reemerge the monster I was once was..
I'd love to see hawaiianhulk log this! I'd be in for sure

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes
Yes
Yes

I appreciate innovation and have used many tboosters on the market. Love trying something new....

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product?

Yes! :)

Can you start your test immediately?

Yes!
Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week?

I train 6 days a week, and am active everyday. will sure post feedback once a day.

In a few sentences, why should we select you?

Because i would love to get back to using USP Labs products, and it's been a while. i recently have been using Jack3d Advanced with PES Shift. as my
yohimbie source. and would love to have the chance to log a usp labs product like this.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
You paying these guys off again?
What?? Paying me? Hopefully you're joking. Nahh, he'd have a solid log on your product that I'm sure everyone here would follow.

ilatimer1

Awards
Yes
Yes
Yes

Being an older male (48), I think that I would be a great candidate for a testosterone boosting supplement. I currently workout (lifting weights) 6 days a week and am looking for that boot to help me get better results. I hope you select me and I thank you for the opportunity.

Don Latimer

Amanojaku

Awards
Yes
yes
yes
why? I'm 35 years old, live in Spain and I can post my review in Spanish language forums. I will be objective and hard with the review of the product, that is, there will be a record of measures before and after the product. I currently workout 3 days a week and krav maga 2 days a week

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently logging another product, so I can't apply. But i am excited to see the results here!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What?? Paying me? Hopefully you're joking. Nahh, he'd have a solid log on your product that I'm sure everyone here would follow.
He totally was mang :)

Also in for logs, to see what this is about...

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I am willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product
Yep, I can start when I get the product
Updates at least 4 days per week
•In a few sentences, why should we select you? - I enjoy experimenting with supplements and always try to provide feedback which is useful to both the manufacturer and the forum community. In the past my results evaluating supplements have matched others and sometimes they do not. I welcome the opportunity to try your new product offering - thank you.

Oh and yes, yes, yes.........

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST & REVIEW THREAD

* Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product?
Yes
* Can you start your test immediately? Yes

* Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week? Yes

* In a few sentences, why should we select you?

I'm always interested in trying new products.
I've beta tested countless other products for you guys in the past and it's been a while since I ran a log on here! I'd love to get back into it with this!

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most definitely would like to review this product for you. Yes I can start immediately. I'm 47 years old so products like these will really shine when compared to the results that younger folks might see. I've been lifting for over 30 years now, and have a great deal of experience in how supplements work, and how they should give me effects on a personal basis. Thanks USPLABS!!

dragonchi

Awards
Yes
Yes
Yes
Why should you select me? Well hitting the 60 mark and I still lift but I do not feel like it as much everday. Andropause maybe..who knows. If it gives me the boost of well being and motivation that T is supposed to I will notice it and be happy to report back on it. I still lift heavy so would be interesting to see if it would be able to even go stronger.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
gotta spread the word and get more peeps here.. ill be right back..

tsg2513

Awards
Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product? YES

Can you start your test immediately? YES

Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week? YES

In a few sentences, why should we select you?
I would be a good candidate for this because as a 52 year old natural bodybuilder, I can see the effects of diminishing testosterone levels over the past few years. I am currently only using a protein supplement and various vitamins with no other performance enhancing aids. My training and nutrition is disciplined and I will be able to give true and honest feedback as to the effects of this product.

muskate

muskate

Awards

We're looking for 12 beta testers for our new Ultimate-T with Emerging Ingredient Spilanthes Acmella Extract. InnerCircle Barbell Club sale is coming in a few weeks and we want to hear your feedback.

View attachment 119805

We will ship you one bottle of USPlabs Ultimate-T; all we need from you is honest feedback. We'd love to hear from you at least 4 days a week. Fill us in nutrition, training, supplementation, and any changes you're seeing/feeling. For those questioning; the herbal ingredients will be listed on the ingredient panel. I'll cover that more in-depth with the selected testers.

We're looking forward to this one! First batch will be selected TOMORROW (6-3-15) night!​
[*]Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product?
Yes. I am a natural athlete
[*]Can you start your test immediately?
Yes. As soon as I recieve the product!
[*]Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week?
Yes. I will update it every day on the forum and my website trevordietcoach.com
[*]In a few sentences, why should we select you?
I am about to start my offseason for the October contest season and would love the opportunity to log the product. I will put up an honest and detailed review. Give me a shot!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 119805

I can start asap.
Yes I can update 4 times a week.
I would like to compare it to other test boosters on the market and get my blood drawn .
I don't produce test so this could be a way to elevate my levels and see with numbers.
Right now my total test is under 200. 143. I would love to Get those numbers up to 500-600 if possible.

rbronersky

Awards
•Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product? YES
•Can you start your test immediately? YES
•Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week? YES
•In a few sentences, why should we select you?
Well, i bust my ass everyday in the gym but I'm turning 40ty this year and i'm finding that my strength is decreasing along with my energy. I know my body and what works but i've hit a wall. I was averaging about 3 to 6 lbs of lean muscle mass a year but in the last year or 2 I'm really struggling. Maybe, USPlabs can be my game changer!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom.

First 6 testers are:
The Solution, vujade, Volvo140G, Auslifter, dkgreene88, KingLeonidas9

We will be selecting 6 more tomorrow night. Maybe a few more by the end of the week if we keep rocking like this.

Testers - shoot me a PM with your full name, age, shipping address, and shirt size.

Keep them coming!

rpifb18

Awards
Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product? Absolutely
Can you start your test immediately? As soon as I receive it!
Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week? I'll give you 5
In a few sentences, why should we select you? 5 Reasons.
1. I am an oly weightlifter prepping for comp and looking for a great natural product
2. I'm a biomedical engineer by education so I understand the science
3. I am transitioning out of the military so I'll have a light work load and predictable workout regimen with good sleep
4. I will be able to get pre and post blood work

Look forward to participating!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom.

First 6 testers are:

We will be selecting 6 more tomorrow night. Maybe a few more by the end of the week if we keep rocking like this.

Testers - shoot me a PM with your full name, age, shipping address, and shirt size.

Keep them coming!
boom? did you steal that line...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Boom. First 6 testers are: The Solution, vujade, Volvo140G, Auslifter, dkgreene88, KingLeonidas9 We will be selecting 6 more tomorrow night. Maybe a few more by the end of the week if we keep rocking like this. Testers - shoot me a PM with your full name, age, shipping address, and shirt size. Keep them coming!
Awesome I'm so excited for this! Thanks man

bobbyv1980

Awards
Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product? Yes
Can you start your test immediately? Yes
Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week?Sure...I workout 6 days in a week
In a few sentences, why should we select you?Have tried a lot of testboosters so I can compare quite a lot

rsaxena

Awards
Are you willing to trial USPlabs Ultimate-T as a standalone hormonal product? Yes
Can you start your test immediately? Yes
Are you willing to update us at least 4 days per week? Yes
In a few sentences, why should we select you? I bulked up from 195 to 210 using MuscleTech's Pro Clinical Stack of Peak SX-7 and Clear Muscle from Feb-April and in May I tried out their new Test 3x, so giving this supplement a go would be a natural fit as I try to get up to a 315 bench (at 280 bench and 350 squat right now). Hope to hear back from you guys! Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boom.

First 6 testers are:

Keep them coming!

borobulker
you are the man. This will be PERFECT to add after 5+ months of dieting to help me get rolling on my reverse.
Time to jack up the calories and see some ALPHA GAINS!!

PM INCOMING!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom.

First 6 testers are:

Keep them coming!
PM Sent... thx bro..! :biggthumpup:

Congrats to everyone that was picked so far..! Good luck to everyone else on the next 6 picks :bigok:

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
borobulker
you are the man. This will be PERFECT to add after 5+ months of dieting to help me get rolling on my reverse.
Time to jack up the calories and see some ALPHA GAINS!!

PM INCOMING!!!
Very interested in your early feedback!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll see Spiltanthes everywhere, soon, I guarantee.