Andro Quad giveaway

primevalceo

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to hear what goal you have reached in your fitness journey that has made you the most proud, winner gets a free bottle of Andro Quad

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433269059.730718.jpg

primevalceo

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just in case you can't see it

50mg laxo
25mg 1-Andro
25mg 4-Andro
10mg ostarine

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lost 110 lbs. after starting my fitness journey back in 2011. I've since gained back some muscle, but want more :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a little dweeb when I first started working out, was junior in high school and barely weighed 100 pounds. After I started lifting goals where always to look at least half as good as Arnold and I always set short term goals, 130 pounds, 150 pounds.. It took me a long time to reach 175 pounds which is what I always wanted to weigh. Now I'm deployed and currently 199 pounds! I was 202 for 4 months and never in my life did I think I would ever weigh over 200 pounds but I did it. Its not how I always dreamed of looking but it was 200 pounds. But now I want to get back down to 175 pounds but with the look that I always pictured in my mind, bulging biceps, horse shoe triceps, beach ball shoulders, christmas tree back, coin bouncing chest, tree trunk legs! And I hope that I get to keep my strength that I've worked VERY VERY hard to get when I get down to 175. I have never been this strong before. DB bench press 100lbs for 8 reps, 290lb squats for 6 reps, DB rows 110lb for 8 reps. Those lifting accomplishments are the ones i'm probably more proud of, might not sound like a lot to some of the bigger guys here but for me I never expect those things to happen but after watch Kai Green videos and the one where he talks about not being a weight lifter and its how its all about extending and flexing and really focusing on keeping whole body tight, perfect form I finally got to where I am now. I'm stronger than I ever been in my life. Next goals is to hit 300lbs on my squats before end of year and 175lbs before fall comes and I go back home from this hell hole.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Previous Goals Accomplished:

Benched 335lbs for reps Natural @ age 29
Squated 350lbs for reps Natural @ age 29
Leg Press 950lbs for reps Natural @ age 29

Current Goals Accomplished

Lost 70lbs & 8" off my waist @ age 44
Maintained the weight loss now for 2.5 years
Waist is now smaller then it was my senior year in high school @ age 46

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Biggest physique goal was last year being at my lowest bf% of my life. From a chubby kid who never thought it possible to see abs to someone who was able to train and diet (all of my own design) down to have a full six pack.

Biggest strength feat was this past winter. After finding a program layout that I loved, I was able to set pr's that were 40 and 55lb heavier than my previous in squats and deads respectively.

Overall my favorite thing is that I have learned enough to program my own diet and training to suit my needs and meet my own goals.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I lost 110 lbs. after starting my fitness journey back in 2011. I've since gained back some muscle, but want more :)
You got it - pm myself and I will get the Andro quad out to you. Thank you to everyone for contributing we will do another shortly!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats @Mistit28 You da man bro..!! :bigok:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow this promo didn't run long lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I have overcome four different labrum tears, three surgeries on my shoulders (two left, one right, one right that hasn't been fixed). Along with my left labrum tear I have nerve damage to my long thoracic nerve they causing my left collar bone to flare out. I have overcome all of this as I continue to reach for my goal of a 400+ bench, I would guess I'm close to 350 right now and I don't plan on letting my ****ty shoulders slow me down anytime soon :)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I have overcome four different labrum tears, three surgeries on my shoulders (two left, one right, one right that hasn't been fixed). Along with my left labrum tear I have nerve damage to my long thoracic nerve they causing my left collar bone to flare out. I have overcome all of this as I continue to reach for my goal of a 400+ bench, I would guess I'm close to 350 right now and I don't plan on letting my ****ty shoulders slow me down anytime soon :)
Would also fit perfect into my current cycle that started today :) a lil Blackstone labs LGD elite and 4 andro, would absolutely love to throw andro quad into the mix around week 4-5

muskate

muskate

Awards
I want to hear what goal you have reached in your fitness journey that has made you the most proud, winner gets a free bottle of Andro Quad

View attachment 119806
Stepping on stage at a provincial level while maintaining a full time job and full university work load. In other words, finding a way to make bodybuilding a part of my life and not let it take over my life.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys it's over lol he already picked someone, did you all not even read the responses?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well ****, my bad!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Super generous!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
So far have lost around 45 pounds going to continue pushing to loose more. Aiming to get to 240 and a little leaner. Always pushing to gain strength. Wanting to possibly get into a few small powerlifting meets once my strength is up to par. Hoping the new compounds will help me reach my goals.
And they continue to come in haha

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks everyone for continuing to request the product and giveaways we will do another one shortly, possibly a stack of products. Keep supporting we have some surprises about to be announced :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, I received my Andro Quad on Friday. Will post picture soon :)

Thanks!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wish I could enter into this giveaway. It's an amazing product!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Thanks everyone for continuing to request the product and giveaways we will do another one shortly, possibly a stack of products. Keep supporting we have some surprises about to be announced :)
I will definitely be keeping an eye out.