SNS Noopept XT logging Promo!
- 05-26-2015, 09:47 PM
SNS Noopept XT logging Promo!
SNS is back in action with another unique product to add to our nootropic series: Noopept XT
What I need:
1-2 people to log a bottle of this focus enhancing magic pill
1) U.S. Resident
2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results. After that you can mix and match as you please for additional fun!
3) at least 3 updates per week
4) Not currently logging any other products
5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle
How to win:
1) tell us your experience with noots... Have you used any? Results? Favorites?
2) submit a pic/video/story of someone who lost their focus, needs more, or has plenty to share! Here's some motivation to start:
- 05-26-2015, 09:51 PM
Excited to see this one. Get in here nootropic freaks!Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
05-26-2015, 09:52 PM
05-26-2015, 09:53 PM
05-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Another great promo!!
05-26-2015, 11:14 PM
05-27-2015, 12:22 AM
05-27-2015, 01:20 AM
05-27-2015, 03:00 AM
05-27-2015, 03:42 AM
05-27-2015, 08:58 AM
great promo guys...! When will retailers be getting this..?
TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150
05-27-2015, 09:09 AM
05-27-2015, 12:07 PM
Awesome promo! I can't wait to see the logs on this one
05-27-2015, 03:16 PM
sub'd for thread links once winners are chosen to follow along!
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
05-27-2015, 08:23 PM
Where're our focus addicts at? I know there's a load of you who stay up all night reading research papers
05-27-2015, 08:42 PM
05-28-2015, 01:33 AM
Would love to try this!! I've currently got noopept from Health Supplement Wholesalers but I'm not too sure of the dose or how pure it is some it's just a white powder with a micro scoop 😕
05-28-2015, 01:42 AM
05-28-2015, 02:47 AM
05-28-2015, 09:26 AM
05-28-2015, 12:28 PM
Any more apps?
05-28-2015, 02:20 PM
05-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Ive never tried noopept but have heard and felt good things from other nootropics. I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit more. I hear schools are trying to limit or test kids in competitions calling them PED's. Nootropics are getting big. I think they are great. I have severe add and adhd and work a desk job. . How does it compare to adrafinil or modafinil. Ive stacked SNS huperzine A with both, as well as with alpha GPC. I've also tried BSL razors edge. All the products I have tried will give you a good focus aspect. Some will create a tension head ache or the results will diminish. What is the protocol for this product 5 days on 2 days off?
Here's my app:
1) U.S. Resident Yes.
2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results? Yes. I haven't been on much this winter but Im back from working a job offsite.
3) at least 3 updates per week ? Yes at least.
4) Not currently logging any other products? No.
5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle. O yeah!
05-28-2015, 05:52 PM
05-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Its great for cramming for when you need to remember stuff
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
05-28-2015, 07:22 PM
05-28-2015, 07:43 PM
05-28-2015, 07:45 PM
05-29-2015, 12:07 AM
05-29-2015, 03:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 65Last Post: 09-27-2011, 02:06 AM
- By yeahright in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 173Last Post: 08-12-2009, 02:03 PM
- By Bloute in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 38Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:24 PM
- By yeahright in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2006, 02:54 PM
- By italionstallion in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:33 PM