SNS Noopept XT logging Promo!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. SNS Noopept XT logging Promo!


    SNS is back in action with another unique product to add to our nootropic series: Noopept XT Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432686496.685426.jpg
Views: 13051
Size:  204.4 KB

    What I need:
    1-2 people to log a bottle of this focus enhancing magic pill

    Requirements:
    1) U.S. Resident
    2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results. After that you can mix and match as you please for additional fun!
    3) at least 3 updates per week
    4) Not currently logging any other products
    5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle

    How to win:
    1) tell us your experience with noots... Have you used any? Results? Favorites?
    2) submit a pic/video/story of someone who lost their focus, needs more, or has plenty to share! Here's some motivation to start:
    http://youtu.be/rJgrCuOTXoM
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order


  2. Excited to see this one. Get in here nootropic freaks!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. @jiigzz @T-Bone @Misfit28 @mw1 @de_eb @fightbackhxc @McCrew530 @schizm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  4. @Danes here's your chance
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  5. Another great promo!!
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m
    •   
       


  6. Noooyyce!

  7. All in I love noots!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. Would love to try this!

  9. Noopept is the ****, can't wait to see the log

  10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    @Danes here's your chance

    Thanks buddy appreciate that! But I live in Norway

  11. great promo guys...! When will retailers be getting this..?
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    great promo guys...! When will retailers be getting this..?
    It's already been shipped to quite a few. Strong,A1,DPS,lock out,TGB,GRN
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  13. Awesome promo! I can't wait to see the logs on this one
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  14. Where're our focus addicts at? I know there's a load of you who stay up all night reading research papers
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  15. Would love to try this!! I've currently got noopept from Health Supplement Wholesalers but I'm not too sure of the dose or how pure it is some it's just a white powder with a micro scoop 😕

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xpvolleyball View Post
    Would love to try this!! I've currently got noopept from Health Supplement Wholesalers but I'm not too sure of the dose or how pure it is some it's just a white powder with a micro scoop 😕
    You can be sure you're getting what's on the label with SNS. And no measuring
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    You can be sure you're getting what's on the label with SNS. And no measuring
    I've used your piracetam back about 3-4 years ago and loved it!! But I can't find it anymore 😞

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xpvolleyball View Post
    Would love to try this!! I've currently got noopept from Health Supplement Wholesalers but I'm not too sure of the dose or how pure it is some it's just a white powder with a micro scoop
    Put an app in
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  19. Any more apps?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    Name:  leoshrug.gif
Views: 282
Size:  1.25 MB
    lol

    bump for more apps, great product guys those who lack focus

  21. Ive never tried noopept but have heard and felt good things from other nootropics. I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit more. I hear schools are trying to limit or test kids in competitions calling them PED's. Nootropics are getting big. I think they are great. I have severe add and adhd and work a desk job. . How does it compare to adrafinil or modafinil. Ive stacked SNS huperzine A with both, as well as with alpha GPC. I've also tried BSL razors edge. All the products I have tried will give you a good focus aspect. Some will create a tension head ache or the results will diminish. What is the protocol for this product 5 days on 2 days off?

    Here's my app:

    1) U.S. Resident Yes.
    2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results? Yes. I haven't been on much this winter but Im back from working a job offsite.
    3) at least 3 updates per week ? Yes at least.
    4) Not currently logging any other products? No.
    5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle. O yeah!

    https://youtu.be/VFqbGbU8f8o?t=1m48s

  22. Quote Originally Posted by warrior737 View Post
    Ive never tried noopept but have heard and felt good things from other nootropics. I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit more. I hear schools are trying to limit or test kids in competitions calling them PED's. Nootropics are getting big. I think they are great. I have severe add and adhd and work a desk job. . How does it compare to adrafinil or modafinil. Ive stacked SNS huperzine A with both, as well as with alpha GPC. I've also tried BSL razors edge. All the products I have tried will give you a good focus aspect. Some will create a tension head ache or the results will diminish. What is the protocol for this product 5 days on 2 days off?

    Here's my app:

    1) U.S. Resident Yes.
    2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results? Yes. I haven't been on much this winter but Im back from working a job offsite.
    3) at least 3 updates per week ? Yes at least.
    4) Not currently logging any other products? No.
    5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle. O yeah!

    https://youtu.be/VFqbGbU8f8o?t=1m48s
    Perfect app!
    @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=144336" target="_blank">Jiigzz</a></u> can probably answer the recommended protocol best as he's our resident noot-xpert
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  23. Quote Originally Posted by warrior737 View Post
    Ive never tried noopept but have heard and felt good things from other nootropics. I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit more. I hear schools are trying to limit or test kids in competitions calling them PED's. Nootropics are getting big. I think they are great. I have severe add and adhd and work a desk job. . How does it compare to adrafinil or modafinil. Ive stacked SNS huperzine A with both, as well as with alpha GPC. I've also tried BSL razors edge. All the products I have tried will give you a good focus aspect. Some will create a tension head ache or the results will diminish. What is the protocol for this product 5 days on 2 days off?

    Here's my app:

    1) U.S. Resident Yes.
    2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results? Yes. I haven't been on much this winter but Im back from working a job offsite.
    3) at least 3 updates per week ? Yes at least.
    4) Not currently logging any other products? No.
    5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle. O yeah!

    https://youtu.be/VFqbGbU8f8o?t=1m48s
    Adrafinal and modafinal are prescription based but ive never used them. Noopept is for neuroplascity (increased learning), spatial learning (visual and relative distance type stuff), long term memory rather than focus of mental energy.

    Its great for cramming for when you need to remember stuff
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Adrafinal and modafinal are prescription based but ive never used them. Noopept is for neuroplascity (increased learning), spatial learning (visual and relative distance type stuff), long term memory rather than focus of mental energy.

    Its great for cramming for when you need to remember stuff
    Dont want to hijack the thread but what is the best one for boosting creativity/productivity

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Dont want to hijack the thread but what is the best one for boosting creativity/productivity
    Creativity: wine/ecstasy

    Productivity: meth/coke

    Those are supplements, right?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  26. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Creativity: wine/ecstasy

    Productivity: meth/coke

    Those are supplements, right?
    Lol

    I mean of nootropic

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Dont want to hijack the thread but what is the best one for boosting creativity/productivity
    Depends on what the creativity is for. Noopept helps with visualisation which is how you see things in your head
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Depends on what the creativity is for. Noopept helps with visualisation which is how you see things in your head
    Music production
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. purebred's ZONING IN w/ SNS Focus XT (Sponsored Log)
    By purebred in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 02:06 AM
  2. SNS Focus XT Log from Yeahright
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. SNS Focus XT log by Bloute
    By Bloute in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:24 PM
  4. SNS Focus XT Log from Yeahright
    By yeahright in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 02:54 PM
  5. SNS Focus XT Test, Review, & Log
    By italionstallion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Log in
Log in