booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS is back in action with another unique product to add to our nootropic series: Noopept XT
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432686496.685426.jpg

What I need:
1-2 people to log a bottle of this focus enhancing magic pill ;)

Requirements:
1) U.S. Resident
2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results. After that you can mix and match as you please for additional fun!
3) at least 3 updates per week
4) Not currently logging any other products
5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle

How to win:
1) tell us your experience with noots... Have you used any? Results? Favorites?
2) submit a pic/video/story of someone who lost their focus, needs more, or has plenty to share! Here's some motivation to start:
http://youtu.be/rJgrCuOTXoM

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited to see this one. Get in here nootropic freaks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@jiigzz T-Bone Misfit28 mw1 @de_eb @fightbackhxc McCrew530 schizm

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Danes here's your chance ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All in I love noots!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noopept is the ****, can't wait to see the log

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great promo guys...! When will retailers be getting this..?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
great promo guys...! When will retailers be getting this..?
It's already been shipped to quite a few. Strong,A1,DPS,lock out,TGB,GRN

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome promo! I can't wait to see the logs on this one :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for thread links once winners are chosen to follow along!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where're our focus addicts at? I know there's a load of you who stay up all night reading research papers ;)

xpvolleyball

Awards
Would love to try this!! I've currently got noopept from Health Supplement Wholesalers but I'm not too sure of the dose or how pure it is some it's just a white powder with a micro scoop ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to try this!! I've currently got noopept from Health Supplement Wholesalers but I'm not too sure of the dose or how pure it is some it's just a white powder with a micro scoop ?
You can be sure you're getting what's on the label with SNS. And no measuring :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would love to try this!! I've currently got noopept from Health Supplement Wholesalers but I'm not too sure of the dose or how pure it is some it's just a white powder with a micro scoop
Put an app in :)

warrior737

Awards
Ive never tried noopept but have heard and felt good things from other nootropics. I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit more. I hear schools are trying to limit or test kids in competitions calling them PED's. Nootropics are getting big. I think they are great. I have severe add and adhd and work a desk job. . How does it compare to adrafinil or modafinil. Ive stacked SNS huperzine A with both, as well as with alpha GPC. I've also tried BSL razors edge. All the products I have tried will give you a good focus aspect. Some will create a tension head ache or the results will diminish. What is the protocol for this product 5 days on 2 days off?

Here's my app:

1) U.S. Resident Yes.
2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results? Yes. I haven't been on much this winter but Im back from working a job offsite.
3) at least 3 updates per week ? Yes at least.
4) Not currently logging any other products? No.
5) final review of what you felt throughout the bottle. O yeah!

[video]https://youtu.be/VFqbGbU8f8o?t=1m48s[/video]

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive never tried noopept but have heard and felt good things from other nootropics. I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit more. I hear schools are trying to limit or test kids in competitions calling them PED's. Nootropics are getting big. I think they are great. I have severe add and adhd and work a desk job. . How does it compare to adrafinil or modafinil. Ive stacked SNS huperzine A with both, as well as with alpha GPC. I've also tried BSL razors edge. All the products I have tried will give you a good focus aspect. Some will create a tension head ache or the results will diminish. What is the protocol for this product 5 days on 2 days off?

Here's my app:

1) U.S. Resident Yes.
2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results? Yes. I haven't been on much this winter but Im back from working a job offsite.

Perfect app!
@<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=144336" target="_blank">Jiigzz</a></u> can probably answer the recommended protocol best as he's our resident noot-xpert

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Here's my app:

1) U.S. Resident Yes.

Adrafinal and modafinal are prescription based but ive never used them. Noopept is for neuroplascity (increased learning), spatial learning (visual and relative distance type stuff), long term memory rather than focus of mental energy.

Its great for cramming for when you need to remember stuff

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrafinal and modafinal are prescription based but ive never used them. Noopept is for neuroplascity (increased learning), spatial learning (visual and relative distance type stuff), long term memory rather than focus of mental energy.

Dont want to hijack the thread but what is the best one for boosting creativity/productivity

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dont want to hijack the thread but what is the best one for boosting creativity/productivity
Creativity: wine/ecstasy

Productivity: meth/coke

Those are supplements, right?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what the creativity is for. Noopept helps with visualisation which is how you see things in your head

xpvolleyball

Awards
Put an app in :)
As much as I'd love to, I don't think I can commit to logging. I'm working 50 hours a week and my sleep is always off, which I defintely think would affect my results ?. Especially since I believe the effects from this drug are best seen with consistent use.

warrior737

Awards

I bought it off amazon 2-3 times before it was ban.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet bro, I play drums in one band, gat in another...you the Danish Mutt Lange? :D

...hmmm, unless youre Flemming Rasmussen?
Lol:D
I am Trance producer.uplifting,melodic and progressive is my favs.
Playing on synthesizers,making own sounds, producing,mixing,mastering etc.

Last 2 years I havent produced due to PC crash and lost everything.but i am still playing on synths etc. Gonnabuy MAC btw :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooooohhhh a composer eh?
Chill, Trance etc:)with beautifull melodies.:)

Could post a pic of my studio but I dont know how lol

Allways been creative.
Do you guys use snapchat? Funny way to share pics and it is possible to draw on the pics. Since I like to draw and wanted to be cardesigner, i use to draw sick things on snapchat lol

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this be a good one to add to some pre-workouts that are low on nootopics for better focus?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
how does this compare to phenlypiracetam
Here's some quick info courtesy of Jiigzz:

NOOPEPT increases BETA wave function which is the brainwave associated with alertness, critical thinking and logical thought process and often touted to be 1000x more potent than Piracetam on a dose by dose basis.

However very importantly is NOOPEPTs ability to increase concentrations of NGF (nerve growth factor) and BDNF (brain derived neurotropic factor) which contribute SIGNIFICANT memory increases by increases the plasticity of the brain (the ability for it to retain information).

[The original novel nootropic and neuroprotective agent noopept]. - PubMed - NCBI

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A little weekend bump

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Could this be run with focus xt while i study for a licensure exam?!?!?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could this be run with focus xt while i study for a licensure exam?!?!?
For sure. There's great benefits to stacking the two. They're actually designed to work together since they're both focus heavy but without overlap.

There might even be a sample or two of focus xt included for the winner(s) ;)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
1) U.S. Resident
- yes

2) willing to log the entire bottle, at least solo for the first 3 doses so as not to skew results. After that you can mix and match as you please for additional fun!
- will do, also plan to use focus XT

- i can do at least 3 updates per week

- no, im not currently logging any products

- yea sure!!

How to win:

- all i have really used in the past is straight ALCAR! I loved it solo, but im sure this product and focus xt will blow me away!

2) submit a pic/video/story of someone who lost their focus, needs more, or has plenty to share! Here's some motivation to start.

- hopefully i can read my Board prep book in a matter of minutes with this stuff! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwe91SXEyaM

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1) U.S. Resident
- yes

- will do, also plan to use focus XT

- i can do at least 3 updates per week

- no, im not currently logging any products

- yea sure!!

How to win:

- all i have really used in the past is straight ALCAR! I loved it solo, but im sure this product and focus xt will blow me away!

2) submit a pic/video/story of someone who lost their focus, needs more, or has plenty to share! Here's some motivation to start.

- hopefully i can read my Board prep book in a matter of minutes with this stuff! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwe91SXEyaM
Awesome app!

Let's try to get a couple more and I'll get a winner(s) by the end of the week ;)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want to try a sample or two of this to combine with my PW that are low on focus and if I like I BUY!!!!:)
SNS is one my fav brands for years so I have no problem spending $ I just wanna make sure I like cause I
wasn't that impressed with my last SNS purchase which was Inhibit E after I ran two jars. I have two more
which I will run later in the year then I'll review it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Jiigzz, do you have any knowledge or links to studies were nootropics are used after a pt had a CVA or TBI?