Looking for testers for new white series!!!

IFN15

Awards
Hey AM, very soon we will start the release of our white series line, The first that will be avaliable is our L-Carnitine blend which tastes amazing i must say its a treat and solo complexed laxogenin and ecdysterone products. We are also revamping the contraband/illicit and synthermo products due to the amp citrate. The contraband and illicit will remain named the same but under the black label line possibly the same for synthermo. We are beta testing the formulas and so far amazing feedback on the new contraband, the illicit and thermogenic formulas are on their way as we speak. We are excited to release the new lines

With that being said we are looking for testers for the new white series products so get in here guys.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
IN! I'd love to test out your new products! Sad to see the amp citrate go, but I know its not your choice. I'd be 100% down to beta test and review for the new line!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting... You make great products, I've had the pleasure of logging illicit before so know it's going to be good.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for testing :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In to test these out! Loved the old contraband. You know how I work. YouTube video review as well as on my Facebook fan page. Good luck everyone!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In! I'd be down to try out the white series

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to give it a go. The laxo and ecdy products interest me the most.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to test too! I also enjoyed contraband

derek565

Awards
Been a lurker for two months, first post on the forum. I'd love to test anything, especially the ecdy!

derek565

Awards
It's too bad you had to change the contraband/illicit and synthermo products because of the amp citrate ban. Amp citrate always gave me very controlled energy without a crash. Stupid FDA...

IFN15

Awards
Glad to see the interest guys. I believe everyone will love the new reformulated versions.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
When do we get our hands on this stuff?

muskate

muskate

Awards
Hey AM, very soon we will start the release of our white series line, The first that will be avaliable is our L-Carnitine blend which tastes amazing i must say its a treat and solo complexed laxogenin and ecdysterone products. We are also revamping the contraband/illicit and synthermo products due to the amp citrate. The contraband and illicit will remain named the same but under the black label line possibly the same for synthermo. We are beta testing the formulas and so far amazing feedback on the new contraband, the illicit and thermogenic formulas are on their way as we speak. We are excited to release the new lines

With that being said we are looking for testers for the new white series products so get in here guys.

Count me in! I would love the opportunity

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I LOVED me some Amp Citrate Contraband!

plifter42

Awards
I'm in. Willing to do video review with 2k+ subscribers on youtube.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
bumping for others as well as myself :)

SkylineLvr