RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s time to Get PUMPed to the MAX!
FINAFLEX recently re-formulated their much-loved single ingredient no-stim pump product, MAX PUMP, and we’re looking for loggers to show us a little flex!
Instead of just Betaine Nitrates, the profile now includes Betaine Anhydrous and AGMAPURE®† (99% Pure Agmatine Sulfate).

web bottles7.png

Supp FACTS.png

The product is so new; I’ve yet to use it myself.

We are looking for some active AM users to log this product for 30 days with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week. Included, we would like your assessment of how the product does/does not affect your training and/or daily activities/workout; taste/flavor/pill burps, if any; or any other experience you notice from MAX PUMP.

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?

4) Are you currently taking any product that contributes a pump to your workout?
Not required, but I cannot say it won’t help, let’s see a pic of your gun(z)!

** If you believe you will be logging another product at any time during or after applying for this log, please disclose here or via PM. Thanks, and good luck applicants!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah Baby!!

ProZachUSAF

Awards
OMG i need in on this

Couple years training, my training plan is to maintain 8-10% bf, while gaining three pounds. So... 5x5 most likely.

I've never used finaflex but will stack this asap with my pre

never used fina but this looks dope
1533820_10203461221671549_1410434271_n.jpg

heres a little pump i had with just some c4

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^nice pump.. good app ...

lets get some action up in dis bish!~

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Can the old formula still be found anywhere?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Been training since I was 16 gonna be on a cut so this would be perfect for the pump. I do 2 adays 4 days a week. Cardio/ circut training in the morning body building in the afternoon
No experience with finaflex products but very willing to try
I take n.o. explode but will log this solo if chosen

cballard

Awards
Would love to log ,It looks like a well rounded pump product
I'm ,21 ,5'7 220 pounds and sitting at around 20% bf
Also work outs would be 5x15 going for pump except for leg I'd hit 8 x20

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity ! I can speak from experience .... the new formula is amazing! If you thought the old Max Pump was good then get ready for even more skin splitting pumps because the new formula is incredible :woohoo:

alowery11

Awards
Body weight: 175
BFI: 6-7%

My training experience: Baseball through college with regular routine workouts. Since school I lift or attend the gym 6 to 7 days a week. Lifting/cardio and diet are a large part of my life.

Finaflex experience: I have been using Stimul8 pre workout for over a year now. I enjoy the company's product and look forward to try more of them.

I am currently taking the Finaflex Stimul8 pre workout. No other supplements are currently being taken.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
1) How old are you? 21

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? Around 5 years, currently lean bulking, trying to add quality mass and size

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? None :(

4) Are you currently taking any product that contributes a pump to your workout? I currently am, but will not be when/if chosen to log (at the end of an Epi run)
IMG_1505.jpg

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Some good apps so far .... keep em coming

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using thi the new formula for about a week now and I'm loving it.

The addition of Agmapure helps the pumps get there quicker but the nitrates keep them lasting and lasting.

Great opp here guys get in while you can!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent opp here... some good apps so far! Get in on this..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX athlete Johnnie Pearl Borries has her Max Pump going, how bout you?

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432414051.924588.jpg

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It’s time to Get PUMPed to the MAX!
FINAFLEX recently re-formulated their much-loved single ingredient no-stim pump product, MAX PUMP, and we’re looking for loggers to show us a little flex!
Instead of just Betaine Nitrates, the profile now includes Betaine Anhydrous and AGMAPURE®† (99% Pure Agmatine Sulfate).

View attachment 119326

View attachment 119327

The product is so new; I’ve yet to use it myself.

We are looking for some active AM users to log this product for 30 days with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week. Included, we would like your assessment of how the product does/does not affect your training and/or daily activities/workout; taste/flavor/pill burps, if any; or any other experience you notice from MAX PUMP.

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

4) Are you currently taking any product that contributes a pump to your workout?

** If you believe you will be logging another product at any time during or after applying for this log, please disclose here or via PM. Thanks, and good luck applicants!
Hell Yes!!

31 Year's Old

9+ Years Lifting Natural
1 Year PH/AAS Experiece.
Training is Pure Bulk Cycle Currently, Monday thru Friday Different muscle group each day.

So far have only tried Creatine Energy which i logged a while back for you guys, but plan to try more products!

Only your Guys Creatine Energy ;)

5-1-2015.jpg

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can the old formula still be found anywhere?
This.. New one is pretty plain IMO. I loved the original and was sad to find it gone... Threw off my plans for a couple different supp stacks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! Any Sunday afternoon apps?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell Yes!!

31 Year's Old

9+ Years Lifting Natural
1 Year PH/AAS Experiece.
Training is Pure Bulk Cycle Currently, Monday thru Friday Different muscle group each day.

So far have only tried Creatine Energy which i logged a while back for you guys, but plan to try more products!

Only your Guys Creatine Energy ;)

View attachment 119409
Boooo for the Raiders fan!!! :p jk

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double bump! Finaflex is my all time favorite supp!

turff49

turff49

Awards
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Submit an app Puccah. Pump products aren't just for men...lol
I could only imagine how awesome Puccah's quads woul look with Max Pump, post leg work.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Boooo for the Raiders fan!!! :p jk
LOL I knew I would catch some, nobody likes them but everybody likes them ;) im in denverr Colorado, one of our biggest rivals i love the comments I catch daily, and you wouldn't believe how many raider fans are out here, we got a spot down town like the black hole with hundreds of silver and black, aren't you out in cali whos your team? :think:

turff49

turff49

Awards
Haha - 14 yr old beer...lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Haha - 14 yr old beer...lol
lol I see what you did there. still unopened too, unfortunately im not a coors fan but the raider stuff got my attention, I got it from a guy I did a moving job for cause I was wearing a raider beanie, thought it was pretty awesome.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, you guys are awesome! I suck at logging.

I love Max Pump... Ooooh a squirrel!

That'll be me!

Oh and.... Niners all the way! ?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Lol Nooooo

49meme.png

we got you all last year, one of our 3 wins ;)

raider49ermeme4.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, those pics are funny!!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Haha, those pics are funny!!!
thought you would like them nothing beats squirrels, I got some good ones on my phone feeding some of them in my neighborhood French toast, crazy tree rats that they are!

hopefully those pics help me secure a little spot as a logger for this nice looking PWO Supplement. it would go great with the FINAFLEX Creatine Energy I have!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Memorial Day bump!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Let's see a few more apps?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.. New one is pretty plain IMO. I loved the original and was sad to find it gone... Threw off my plans for a couple different supp stacks
The new version just has agmatine added in. That's the only real change.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
How old are you? 53

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? 5 years back at it hard. shred

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? 550,alpha, crea, xanthine+black, revolution, pure test, some more epi , older stuff.

4) Are you currently taking any product that contributes a pump to your workout? more energy than pump. the product doesn't seem to have any nos, arginine or citruline products in it. i was planning on dosing citruline and beta a with it anyway..

huge fan of redefine products . they were my virgin cycle and the next four after that. lost most of my weight from pro xanthine . it is psyched from iron champs if you need to know.i don't see any conflict unless you do. lots of logs to share if needed. thanks.
Not required, but I cannot say it won’t

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
How old are you? 53

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? 5 years back at it hard. shred

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? 550,alpha, crea, xanthine+black, revolution, pure test, some more epi , older stuff.

4) Are you currently taking any product that contributes a pump to your workout? more energy than pump. the product doesn't seem to have any nos, arginine or citruline products in it. i was planning on dosing citruline and beta a with it anyway..

huge fan of redefine products . they were my virgin cycle and the next four after that. lost most of my weight from pro xanthine . it is psyched from iron champs if you need to know.i don't see any conflict unless you do. lots of logs to share if needed. thanks.
Not required, but I cannot say it won’t

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
1) 29.
2) 3 years of heavy weight training/bodybuilding; currently on a 4 day split workout.
3) I've used Pure Test from Finaflex.
4) I currently use Outlift pre workout from Nutrex Research.

I have been lifting and training since January 2012. I was 325 lbs of almost pure fat and verified was 69% body fat. After 3 years of bulking and cutting cycles I have added slabs and slabs of muscle and demolished buckets of fat. I am today 201 lbs and 18% body fat and still looking to drop another 6-8% in body fat.
I train at least 5 days a week. 2 times a week chest/triceps, 2 times back/biceps, 1 time shoulders/calves and 1 times sometimes 2 times hamstrings/quads. I now have signed up to be an affiliate for A1 Supps, Legendary Supps, Macri Clothing and Physiq Clothing.
I strongly believe in the statement "The day you decided to do bodybuilding is the day you forever became small" because I still feel extremely small with the gains I have made and don't quit pushing more.
I couldn't find pics from 2012 but when I was about 50 lbs smaller I had pics from then in 2009.
rsz_screenshot_2015-05-27-13-00-21-01.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep em rolling guys! Good apps coming in.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Bump for a few more apps!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for a few more apps!
Fine, fine...

1) How old are you?

24!

I'm new to training, maybe 6 mo's, but I will running a 3-a-day here soon.

AM: MountainDog

Lunch: 531

PM: Sweatin' to the Oldies

I've tried a few things here and there.

Yup. Fix-a-flat oral

Here's me

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432761852.358714.jpg

You can see how the fix-a-flat gives me a full look.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Reminds me of someone I use to know...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any more takers? We'll probably end this up after this weekend.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps .... awesome opportunity here folks !

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last-chance bump...