mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andro_the_giant.jpg

Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements

To be a Giant You Must Gain Respect!

Many are those who walk through life going unnoticed doing what is expected and never standing out; often referred to as the little people. You know who they are, in fact you may be one.

Then there are the Giants who you must Respect!

You may have had some moments in which you felt like a Giant, where you felt that the outside world was idolizing your physique and treating you like the alpha male... Turn those moments into your everyday life!!!

Begin to live the Giant Lifestyle and Command Undeniable Respect with the support of Hard Rock Supplements Newest Mass Building Innovation - Andro the Giant! An Innovation that's exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop!
Andro the Giant @ Strong Supplement Shop - Anabolics | Fat Burners | Sports Supplements

As the newest member of the Hard Rock Supplements’ Bulking Series, Andro the Giant is loaded with a potent supply of 4-Androsterone, the anabolic bulking agent that through a two-step conversion process becomes Testosterone!

There is no better way to bulk up, increase your strength, boost your libido, and promote the alpha male mentality that is worthy of the Giant Lifestyle than to have more testosterone!

A formula that delivers you a Giant dose of 4-Androsterone that is up to 330% more potent, but without the 330% price tag! A dose and value that must be Respected!

As if providing you with the largest dose of the muscle building king wasn’t already enough, they stacked it with Bergamottin - an ingredient that has the unique ability to block the enzyme that breaks down 4-Androsterone in your body. By blocking that enzyme it enhances the anabolic effects of 4-Androsterone by allowing it to remain active longer in your body, maximizing the amount that reaches your bloodstream.

You can have average gains or you can live the Giant Lifestyle and Command Undeniable Respect - Get Andro the Giant Now!

Key Benefits of Andro the Giant

- Helps Increase Muscle Mass
- Converts into Testosterone
- Helps Increase Muscle Density
- Supports Increased Strength
- Promotes Increased Energy
- Supports Improved Muscle Recovery
- Promotes Increased Resting Metabolic Rate
- Promotes Increased Protein Synthesis
- Blocks Muscle Wasting Hormones
- Supports Improved Erection Quality
- Helps Boost Libido
- Supports Better Overall Mood
- Helps Reduce Body Fat
- Supports Decreased Muscle Fatigue
- Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention (Muscle Pumps)

Andro the Giant Formula Explained

4-Androsterone - A compound that is also known as 4-DHEA and is a DHEA derivative, this compound converts into the master hormone, testosterone. Testosterone is both anabolic and androgenic, meaning that users will experience increases in muscle mass as well as in strength. With added testosterone, red blood cell count will increase as well resulting in improved muscle pumps during workouts as well as improved protein synthesis. 4-Andro is a true bulking compound, resulting in mass gains with some water retention. 4-Andro may convert to estrogen, so it is a good idea to stack it with an estrogen blocker.

Bergamottin - This is a substance naturally found in grapefruit and is a natural inhibitor of an enzyme found in the liver and intestines called CYP3A4. This enzyme plays a role in removing 4-Androsterone from your body and breaks it down very fast causing much of the compound to just pass through your system. With Bergamottin inhibiting this process, the compounds break down is significantly reduced allowing for more of it to be absorbed into the bloodstream.​

Want to become a Giant? Show me a solid app!

- Favorite of "The Big 3"
- Previous Logs (If you have any)
- Update 4 times a week?
- Before/After Pics and Final Review? (with final review posted at Strong Supplement Shop as well?)
- What's your favorite "GIANT"?

I'll kick off the last question with my favorite giant: Giant Alaskan Malamutes
Giant Malamute1.jpg
Giant Malamute2.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some solid apps in here guys!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple up the street from me has a huuuuge malamute named Koda. Fittingly, I live in Alaska. Kodas so large he's almost intimidating... his "purr" is a deep gutteral growl which is menacing but he's a harmless dunce in reality.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple up the street from me has a huuuuge malamute named Koda. Fittingly, I live in Alaska. Kodas so large he's almost intimidating... his "purr" is a deep gutteral growl which is menacing but he's a harmless dunce in reality.
They usually think they're lap dogs. Not comfortable to say the least.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some apps in here. The amount of 4-Andro in this bottle will make you a giant :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got picked today to log a new 1 andro product for another forum sponsor or I would jump all over this. Plus I already ordered 3 bottles on the opener sale. Dang timing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw up a little review or updates when you use them if you can :) 3 bottles will make for some great cycles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw up a little review or updates when you use them if you can :) 3 bottles will make for some great cycles. Can't wait to try it.
Oh yeah, I will definitely give a review and a log of the cycle. Gonna be a little longer till I get to that now though.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is giant? Don't have those in Cali lol

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
What is giant? Don't have those in Cali lol
Lol sheeeet didn't even think of that. It's a grocery chain and after looking I think it might be a PA exclusive store... I thought it was much larger hahaha

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no one else wants to get big for free?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about this. Currently have a app in for a ostra log. But beasting it up is sounding more appealing

roy_jones

Awards
Love the name of this product! Good luck to those who are applying and I am excited to see the results.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
- Age - Will be 25 in 1 week
- Years Lifting Experience - 10 years
- Favorite of "The Big 3" - Deadlift hands down, halleluja!
- Previous Logs (If you have any) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268034-epi-2-0-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/260784-first-m-sten.html
- Update 4 times a week? - absolutely
- Before/After Pics and Final Review? (with final review posted at Strong Supplement Shop as well?) - Fo' Sho' and will be honest
- What's your favorite "GIANT"? - Bigfoot. Those bitches are REAL!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Age-31 6"4 290lbs
Lifting experience 15 years
Favorite of the big 3-all can't choose just 1?Previous logs-none new to the forum but would love for this to be my 1st
Update 4x a week - no doubt if not more
Before and after pics and final review - of course !!!
Favorite giant- Andre the giant (huge WWE fan)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a month+ from next cycle otherwise I'd be on this.... can't wait to hear feedback!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
bummer man- we will have more promos in the future so just keep your eyes peeled :) :bigeyes2:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some more entries with some Giants!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age-31 6"4 290lbs
Lifting experience 15 years
Favorite of the big 3-all can't choose just 1��Previous logs-none new to the forum but would love for this to be my 1st
Update 4x a week - no doubt if not more
Before and after pics and final review - of course !!!
Favorite giant- Andre the giant (huge WWE fan)
Any supplement experience?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about this. Currently have a app in for a ostra log. But beasting it up is sounding more appealing
Still waiting for your app matt...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anymore giants out there???

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
would throw an app in, but will be doing a IML 4 andro log, wish I could run this! Seems like a lot more bang for your buck

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
would throw an app in, but will be doing a IML 4 andro log, wish I could run this! Seems like a lot more bang for your buck
Definitely! This product and super mandro are two awesome new products that get you the most bang for your buck.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im in!

34'
5'5"
156lbs and climbing
12-13%
Off and on training for over a decade

Favorite lift would be the squat!

Pics are definitely a must in any log, I have no shame in my game... wanna see some glutes? You got it! My favorite giant would be Larry's GIANT subs lol...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im in!

34'
5'5"
156lbs and climbing
12-13%
Off and on training for over a decade

Favorite lift would be the squat!

Pics are definitely a must in any log, I have no shame in my game... wanna see some glutes? You got it! My favorite giant would be Larry's GIANT subs lol...
Awesome! glad you're in!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 Years Lifting
Bench Press
No Previous Logs
Will Update Minimum 4 Times A Week
Will Definitely Do Before/After Pics
Favorite Giant-The Big Show
What supplement experience do you have?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets get a few more apps in here! We are going to pick loggers soon :)

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
too bad i'll be doing Mandro cycle soon, not the Giant although i will be taking some 4-andro later on in my cycle

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a bottle of Mandro and it was awesome stuff. Really surprised me. I really would like to try this one out now and log it!

Age 34
- Years Lifting Experience 10, but more seriously the last 4
- Favorite of "The Big 3": Bench Press
- Previous Logs (If you have any)
- Update 4 times a week? Absolutely
- Before/After Pics and Final Review? (with final review posted at Strong Supplement Shop as well?) Absolutely
- What's your favorite "GIANT"?

Mile long incline run in Manitou Springs Colorado
incline run.jpg

Jungbae3

Awards
Age 34
15 years of experience but within last 1.5 years taking it more serious
bench press
no other logs
I can update as much as needed
could definitely do pics I like selfies

Favorite giant is dinosaurs the true giants

koojj

Awards
Are there prerequisites besides the app?

Age 41 5'11" 197

5 years experience but had to take time off due to a serious vehicle accident

Favorite of the big three: tie between bench and dead

No other logs

I will update 4 times a week

I will do pics/ final review

My favorite giant is the United States Army

Avelheda

Awards
I just bought androvar. But I still want to log this one. I can run it solo or stacked with androvar if you prefer.

- 21 yo
- lifting for 2 and a half years
- never logged a Ph but did log some thermogenics that I used on my way to lose 40lbs .
- I can update the log at least 5 days a week. My gym is a private one so its open every day of the week so I have full access to it anytime I want. I workout sundays when I feel like too.
- I can do pictures and final review of course. I am definitely not shy. Expect a lot of pictures.
- I can get bloodworks anytime I want (doctors in the family). Would be interesting to show the test levels and the proof that the product is working.
- My favorite giant is Ricardo Rocha. He has a very famous FB page about bodybuilding. Guy is unbelievably funny and GIANT, plus the clothes he wear to gym are ridiculously funny ��.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433340777.903976.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433340765.895338.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep the apps rolling guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
evening bump-picking loggers friday!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last chance! Picking loggers at noon!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was one of the toughest log choices we've had in a long time but hvactech and Facetoface, pm me your info fellas.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man! You rule! Thanks so much! Really excited for this log! I'll post thread link shortly as well!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats gents

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! Can't wait to see the logs up!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone heard from hvactech lately?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard from hvactech lately?
I know someone in his family (maybe his mom) was given a short amount of time to live (couple months maybe)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know someone in his family (maybe his mom) was given a short amount of time to live (couple months maybe)
Yikes! I hope that's not the case. But thanks for the heads up Tyga.