Primeval Labs 1-Andro Max NUTRIVERSE GIVEAWAY!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NUTRIVERSE is at it with another giveaway guys, a bottle of Primeval Labs 1-Andro Max. Here's some info....

1-Andro Max by Primeval Labs

image1800.jpg

1-AD (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one), also known as 1-Androsterone and 1-DHEA, convert to 1-androstenediol (1-AD), 1-androstenedione (original 1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone to be active. 1-Androsterone is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA. In the body, 1-Androsterone is converted to 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione.

Both of these metabolites can then be converted to 1-Testosterone, which is where most of the effects come from. There is no conversion to estrogen. 1-Androsterone and its metabolites have relatively potent androgenic effects, therefore gyno is almost never an issue. Users can expect mind blowing gains both in strength and size by using 1-AD.

Effects of 1-AD:

-increased vascularity
-increased blood flow/pump
-increased mass
-increased size/strength

Since this is a house of learned doctors and y'all knew that anyhow, let's get down to business. Not gonna lie broze, life's been tough lately. A new baby, moving the family, crap at work, and a hectic travel schedule these next couple weeks - I'm feeling pretty spent. This, in turn, affects my motivation to train and maintain diet, as well as the zest to make all this worthwhile. I need some motivation - some drive - to press on.

What's your driving force? Maybe a loved one, a hero of yours, the promise of kinky sex, double cheeseburgers, past failures, or maybe just that mountain you see in the distance everyday.

Share with us what really motivates and inspires you when things become too much or when you've lost that spark. Photos are always nice too. Whatever you choose, share some thoughts with us. Maybe, when this is all said and done, we'll be holding hands in a large circle, gently swaying as one - God's beautiful children! Winner to be announced at promo's end....

For those needing *ahem, err....* some stronger and immediate motivation, check out NUTRIVERSE now and use the code MAY20 for 20% off of Alpha Lab Technologies, Platinum Nutraceuticals, Xcel Sports Nutrition, and Primeval Labs. Have a look - thank me later ;)

XOXO Volvo

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_20150521_173217.jpg

Living in an amazing place like this keeps me inspired, heres a view from my yard.....49th State Baby!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432252160.104626.jpg

All I need to say

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^im a new father to a 3 month old baby girl, I'm starting to understand.... :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refuse to believe no one else has anything that motivates them..... ESP for free 1andro!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
My 2 beautiful daughters get me thru my tough times. Recently laid off with so many other people in oil and gas like me, but my daughters, wife and the gym keep me going hard.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have to say my 16 year old daughter motivates me, she is tougher now than I will ever be. Watching her play pitch in softball no matter how hot or tired she is she gives everything she can for her team and never complains while doing it cause her teammates are her family. Also how hare she works in school to keep a 4.0 average for the entire school year.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its wonderful to have family around to care for (and be cared for).... ultimately that's what its all about

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
What motivates me is seeing the girls I went to high school with again on the street some time in the future, and having them think to themselves "damn hes hot, why did I not lock him down in high school." I havent lived around the area for 3 years now, but will be moving back in the near future.

I am well over any crushes or girls I went to high school with, but having been the fat kid through most of high school and being "just a friend" to all the girls throughout high school, it drives me for some reason to kind of throw it in their face how far I have come and still further to go. Just to have a girl give me some naughty eyes and all the work is worth it.

Might be a terrible motivator and shallow and whatnot, but my my experiences from when I was younger have had a large influence in shaping who I wanted to be, who I have become, and hopefully to who I will be.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Highlander - hell no its not! (Terrible or shallow) We're all vain in some way and if it lights a fire its valid.... push on bro!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
My motivation is that as I get older I want to keep getting better, stronger, and bigger. As 40 approaches and I see guys I grew up with getting fatter and unhealthier, the motivation is high NOT to be like them.

-clown

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clown - when you hit that "life review" at 40 I don't doubt you'll feel great about your physical health! No room for slack means no room for doubt.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Exactly! And I'm pushing now to be better than ever!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is my grandson his name is Robbie he is 7 years old and is my best friend, He has some special needs and still has a smile on his face 99% of the time. He is my motivation and inspiration !!

Robbie walk.jpg

This is what he loves to do !!

Robbies here (598x800).jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sharing Rocket! My sister and mom work with special needs folks and i understand the patience and heart it can take to work with them. As you mentioned, they're largely very happy folks! Lots to be learned there....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Volvo140G what does your board name mean ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its a reference to some heavy equipment I operate, i assume yours is in reference to your penis?
They have a Volvo Heavy Equipment Plant near where I live (PA) Rocket comes from a name I was given when I raced cars.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm closing this Monday morning... let's see some more entries!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
My motivating force is that drive to keep bettering myself. I got married after getting out of the military, and plain out got fat and lazy. I balooned to 270. There was a picture of me posted to Facebook that made me see how bad it was that was 2013 new years party I went to. I started to put in work at the gym. I am 170 and been trying to put on mass. My goal is eventually do a show.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My motivating force is that drive to keep bettering myself. I got married after getting out of the military, and plain out got fat and lazy. I balooned to 270. There was a picture of me posted to Facebook that made me see how bad it was that was 2013 new years party I went to. I started to put in work at the gym. I am 170 and been trying to put on mass. My goal is eventually do a show.
**** yeah man! Have u got a before and after.you could.share?

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Here's relaxed from side. My sister asked for a pic of my tattoo. Few weeks ago I was 171 and 11 percent body fat. After my cruise, I'm probably in upper 170s closer to 13 now.

here's me at a wedding in 2009ish

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude! That's gotta feel incredible.... huge props!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice work !

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Closing this sucka tomorrow morning - last chance to apply...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahawk01

You're the winner bro!
You've driven yourself to this point and we want to help you get that mass! PM me your info and we'll get this out to you.

Shout out to the generous folks at Nutriverse for another killer promo and come check us out! Use code AM5 for 5% off of your order!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
congrats man. Hope the product helps you keep pushing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established