Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking for loggers for all of our Hardcore Series products

- 1-Andro Max
- Super Osta
- Tri-Dermal
- Andro Quad
- Epi-GH

Go to our section for details, no idea how many of each so probably a good idea to get in on this :)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432106414.002104.jpg

ProZachUSAF

Awards
In for this!!!
I have a lot of experience with these ingredients in these formulas except for the OSTA, I have researched it for about a year and I believe I am at the point where i need to try something new.

i'm 26, been lifting for 4 years. 5'10, 182. about 8% BF. I'm looking to be about 185, 7% body fat in two months.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
im game to run a log on ANDRO QUAD or EPI GH.
count me in!!

im 42 yrs. young. 5'9" 214lb. been supplementing
for 10 + yrs. between natty products
and ds/ph. never before had i ever had
the chance of trying any other
PRIMEVAL LABS.

i work out anywhere between 3-5 times
a week. workout style pretty much
consists of calethenics and dumbells.
currently not a member of any fitness
center but that can all change once
they open a new LA FITNESS by the
house. July should be their grand
opening, so we'll see.

never before had i taken a product
containing Laxogenin or Ostarine, so
this'll be the first if selected STOKED!!.
read some great reviews on the
compound as of late here on AM.

MattKiefer

MattKiefer

Awards
YES PLEASE!!! IVE BEEN WAITING TO DO A LOG FOR A COMPANY!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

27 years old
6'4 210 LBS
Train 5-6 days a week
Currently on the cutting phase of the anabolic diet
I have ready many logs and would be honored and thankful to log this product!

johnahan1994

Awards
I've been dying to try andro quad! Im 21, been lifting for 8 years now, 6'1", 225 lbs and im looking to put on some more lean mass. It would be my first time logging but I have ph before

cballard

Awards
I'm so down ,I've tried epi products and andro products and would like to try different designers
21 and have been training since I was 17 I recently started training with a local strong man team and would love to review epi-gh

21 years old bf%20 5`7 220lb Bench 350 squat 455 deadlift well over 500 butt haunt maxed recently

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Epi-gh sounds great. Little about me. Im 40 years old 5'10 175 12 percent bf. I've been lifting for many years but steady without a break for the last three.
I workout 5 to 6 days a week
Splitt
Mon chest tris
Tue back bis
Wed legs shoulders
Thu chest back
Fri. Active rest or arms
Sat legs shoulders
Sun rest

My prs are 315 bench 425 squat and deads.

I have been doing an ara run while bulking. I'm not thrilled so far.

arbean1978

Awards
I would be happy to log one of your products. I have never logged a product from any company.
I am 36 years old and have been lifting 22 years. I'm 5'10" and 235 lbs. I focus mainly on powerlifting and weightlifting but will throw in some hypertrophy days here and there. I currently train 6-7 days a week. I have various experience with ph/ds so I'd be able to make accurate comparisons. Thank you!

jon38

jon38

Awards
Would like too log the osta product in a month have a show june 20 and will be coming off cycle was considering a sarm as bridge with low test. For about 10 weeks trying too upload pics of current physique won't work wrong deminsions can email pics

Avelheda

Awards
Well I wanna log these. Three reasons I think I am qualified for it:
I never used any of primeval's products but always wanted to give them a try, specially the andro quad (I know it's not on the list but it's the one that caught my attention).
Brazilian people (I live in Brazil) don't know anything about the new generation of "PHs" and I would gladly make a review in Portuguese to make the Brazilian market interested in those products.
Third is that I have a website, a personal blog, that sometimes I write some articles about dieting and weightlifting and I would love to show my readers some good products that are in the market after the PH ban.

I can review any of these, I'm not really interested in osta as I am currently using it already, but I'm up to anything.

Cheers!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer opportunity for someone!

axlmerritt

axlmerritt

Awards
I would log. I have done ams chrome rde kit log before. Garbage product save your money buy creatine. Been lifting 3 years 4 to 5 days a week. Put on 50lb in 2 years weigh in at 230 . Trying to push 260 lean and solid. Let me know.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not into designer supplements, using mostly single compounds buying in bulk, like Whey, BCAA, SARMS.
Try to convince me of a designer blend, but beware, I'm dead honest when reviewing your product.
Been lifting for one year, after a 10 year pause. 47 years old, still too fat and hairy as a rug.

Throw at me your best cutting stack.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Game to run andro quad or tri dermal! Tri dermal looks awesome, current during a powerlifting phase working on getting my bench dead and squats up a 100 pounds each, would log as many time as you need!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
30yrs old, 5'5, 167lbs and currently on a cut. Reasons why I would be a good candidate:

1. Timing - I'm on a cut and in 4 weeks I'm ready to run some anabolics and reverse into a clean bulk.

2. Details - log will include detailed and frequent updates. Active member here on AM

3. Training frequency can be between 5-6 times a week.

4. Can post before and afters.

5. Full cycle support already on hand and ready to be used

I was going to run epiandro and dermacrine but I'll drop those if given the opportunity to log the one and only TRIDERMAL!!! I'm really food deprived at the moment and I can't wait to get back on being jacked and eating like I was naturally made, a beast.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265203-big-reds-iron.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255040-bigreds-pct-myokem.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252520-bigred-gets-diabolical.html

I have also logged DMZ and Ostrar1ne in my workout log.
I am 40 years old, 6'1" 260 pounds. I train 4 days per week with weights and try to get 1 to 2 days of conditioning work in.
My goal at this time is to lean out while maintaining muscle.
I am always interested in trying and logging new products and give my honest opinion.
Would be interested in either the Andro Quad or the 1 Andro

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would love to run the super osta. Think it will be a great addition to my current cut I'm doing.

I have been a member her for a few years now, logged multiple products and have over 5 years of training experience.

I'm 25 and currently focus on powerbuilding, hoping to compete this year. Osta fine is something I've actually been researching for a while now and this seems a great opportunity to test it out :)

It can give me a great advantage to my cut and would benefit me hugely.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
A little update, I just received my tridermal! Will be logging this bad boy in about 2 and a half weeks from now. I just need to buy another bottle, dnt want to run out mid cycle

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little update, I just received my tridermal! Will be logging this bad boy in about 2 and a half weeks from now. I just need to buy another bottle, dnt want to run out mid cycle
Nice dude! Yeah that tri-dermal looks sick!!
Soo tempting to log. I'll be following .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in a log!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Most definitely will be logging it. I'll probably start a week early just because I cnt wait to get strong again. All these kids at the gym showing off their summer body and baby strength. I have to mark my territory

primevalceo

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been dying to try andro quad! Im 21, been lifting for 8 years now, 6'1", 225 lbs and im looking to put on some more lean mass. It would be my first time logging but I have ph before
Pm us either myself or primevalvp with shipping info. Thanks everyone if you posted in the other thread or this one. We are still taking new customers for logs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the upcoming log! Congratulations johnahan1994!

willyb87

Awards
If this is still open I would love to try out Tri-Dermal or the Osta Supp.
27 y/o 6'1 205ish 14-16%bf just looking to add lean mass at the moment and keep my strength numbers going up. Been training seriously for about 2 1/2 years now and have ran a few successful PHs cycles ready to see what all the new stuff is about. Have ran multiple logs on another site but am fairly new to this one I can update logs 4-5 times a week.

axlmerritt

axlmerritt

Awards
Pm us either myself or primevalvp with shipping info. Thanks everyone if you posted in the other thread or this one. We are still taking new customers for logs.
I will log for you as well. 230lb lean. Lifting about 3 years put 60 lb of muscle on in that time. Would love to compare it to your products. Thanks

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
29 years old.
Interested in Epi-GH or 1Andro Max or Andro Quad. Tried LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit in the past. Would love to compare and log your stack now.

I have been lifting and training since January 2012. I was 325 lbs of almost pure fat and verified was 69% body fat. After 3 years of bulking and cutting cycles I have added slabs and slabs of muscle and demolished buckets of fat. I am today 201 lbs and 18% body fat and still looking to drop another 6-8% in body fat.
I train at least 5 days a week. 2 times a week chest/triceps, 2 times back/biceps, 1 time shoulders/calves and 1 times sometimes 2 times hamstrings/quads. I now have signed up to be an affiliate for A1 Supps, Legendary Supps, Macri Clothing and Physiq Clothing.
I strongly believe in the statement "The day you decided to do bodybuilding is the day you forever became small" because I still feel extremely small with the gains I have made and don't quit pushing more.
I couldn't find pics from 2012 but when I was about 50 lbs smaller I had pics from then in 2009.
rsz_screenshot_2015-05-27-13-00-21-01.jpg

primevalceo

Board Sponsor
Awards
29 years old.
Interested in Epi-GH or 1Andro Max or Andro Quad. Tried LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit in the past. Would love to compare and log your stack now.

I have been lifting and training since January 2012. I was 325 lbs of almost pure fat and verified was 69% body fat. After 3 years of bulking and cutting cycles I have added slabs and slabs of muscle and demolished buckets of fat. I am today 201 lbs and 18% body fat and still looking to drop another 6-8% in body fat.
I train at least 5 days a week. 2 times a week chest/triceps, 2 times back/biceps, 1 time shoulders/calves and 1 times sometimes 2 times hamstrings/quads. I now have signed up to be an affiliate for A1 Supps, Legendary Supps, Macri Clothing and Physiq Clothing.
I strongly believe in the statement "The day you decided to do bodybuilding is the day you forever became small" because I still feel extremely small with the gains I have made and don't quit pushing more.
I couldn't find pics from 2012 but when I was about 50 lbs smaller I had pics from then in 2009.
View attachment 119717
Andro quad pm myself or primevalvp

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to log! Been on forums for years and have done several logs. Currently gone from 250 lb down to 229 lb. Trying to cut about another 20 lbs by end of August. Train btw 5-6 days week with 4 to 5 days cardio. Some days doing 2 a days.

Weight 229 lb
Height 5'5
Current training both bodybuilding and cardio.
34 yrs old

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/subscription.php?folderid=3

axlmerritt

axlmerritt

Awards
Still around looking to log. Trying to add 30lb eating 4k calories a day . Let's bulk me?

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
We always want more loggers we will be taking more shortly. We do need everyone who signs up to log a product to actually follow through, that always helps both Us and the members of this board :)

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
We always want more loggers we will be taking more shortly. We do need everyone who signs up to log a product to actually follow through, that always helps both Us and the members of this board :)
I completely agree and this is my first time logging. I'm actually really glad it's with a Primeval product line Andro Quad. Can't wait to see what you'll need loggers for next. I'd love to log more for you guys.

willyb87

Awards
Still looking for any loggers? Fixing to start a lean bulk and just about any of the products would go great.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
yak still need any loggers never logged nor tried your products but would love to I'm looking for a boost I'm not on any supplements due to being poor lol 5'8 202 looking to bulk and build strength lift low reps heavier weight really trying to get my bench max to double body weight so if your still looking for loggers I'm ready lol I guess andro quad or tri dermal would be what I need

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Still looking for any loggers? Fixing to start a lean bulk and just about any of the products would go great.
I highly recommend Andro Quad. My diet is on point and really intense training too. But this is the end of my second week and I've seen some significant changes. I'm putting on some more muscle mass and can tell I'm defining better.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
yak still need any loggers never logged nor tried your products but would love to I'm looking for a boost I'm not on any supplements due to being poor lol 5'8 202 looking to bulk and build strength lift low reps heavier weight really trying to get my bench max to double body weight so if your still looking for loggers I'm ready lol I guess andro quad or tri dermal would be what I need
Can't go wrong with Andro Quad brother. Really good stuff!!!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
when your a 23 yr old construction worker making **** money feeding a family of four gotta make sure you spend your money on good stuff haha

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
when your a 23 yr old construction worker making **** money feeding a family of four gotta make sure you spend your money on good stuff haha
I hear that. I'm currently logging it and feel it's really helping me make some major strength gains and mass gains in just the 2 weeks I've been taking it.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Yes sir. I've gone up in strength and still weighing in at 202 lbs as of this morning but can see the definition and mass changes in my body. I can see I've put more muscle and cut.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
damn dude yea I'm not on anything but I'm looking for a serious boost lol

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
damn dude yea I'm not on anything but I'm looking for a serious boost lol
Only thing I would say is that you're still young. This has Osta in it which is suppressive. Your body is still peaking in natural test production. You wouldn't want to suppress it and then stall out. Make sure if you're going to do it then get a good PCT to JumpStart. Also depends on how you run the cycle on when you should start the PCT.