EvoMuse Fat Demolishing Stack Logging Opportunity

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're familiar with the EvoMuse line, you know there are tons of awesome products and many that fall into the category of fat loss. Our most recent release, Epitome, has made quite the splash with many. But we want even more! Matt ( dsade ) has been experimenting with the synergy of combining this with Abliderate AMMO. His results have been so favorable thus far that he wants to give 3 lucky AM members a chance to log this stack for us.

So, let's hear why you want to log this stack!

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodyfat %:

Training Experience:

Current Training and Goal(s) (feel free to be as detailed here as you'd like) :

Are you willing to maintain a log on AM with a minimum of 4 separate updates (spread out) per week:

Are you willing to provide before/after photos:

What other supplements/medications will you be taking during this 4-week log:

Are you / will you be in PCT during this log:

For this particular logging opportunity, we'll be restricting to just continental US residents (in order to get these out as quick as possible to get these logs rolling). All loggers must be 18 or older and all information disclosed above must be accurate/truthful. Those who do not fulfill logging requirements will be placed on the AM blacklist.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higher body fat testers please.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn this is a great opp. One of my fav companies for sure. Good luck fellas

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be dropping an app this afternoon!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sex: Male

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 185

Bodyfat %: Not known, but probably pushing 25+%

Training Experience: Been lifting for over 20 years now. Nothing competitive, just the average joe that likes to workout and take care of my body.

Current Training and Goal(s) (feel free to be as detailed here as you'd like) : Over the past year or so, I’ve somehow taken a liking to cardio! I don’t know why – probably because I need it now more than ever. I’d really like to get at least somewhat visible abs again. I’m 43, so it’s harder than ever for me to cut – especially with my work schedule and family. My training right now is basic. Weights every other day, with cardio on those off days. There’s also times where I’ll hit the weights and follow up w/ cardio if time permits.

Are you willing to maintain a log on AM with a minimum of 4 separate updates (spread out) per week: Absolutely! Logging just got easier for me as I’ve just been given internet access at work, lol.

Are you willing to provide before/after photos: Every log I’ve ever done here on AM has had plenty of pics, so yes, I am.

What other supplements/medications will you be taking during this 4-week log: Basics: multi, fish oil, cissus, preworkout, and if permitted, the Evomuse topicals (Eviscerate/Abliderate Advanced) and Cardiotryx (already have on hand).

Are you / will you be in PCT during this log: I’ve got about another 1.5 weeks of pct from my Epiandro run.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If I wasn't taking xfactor right now I would throw an up in a heartbeat!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 185

Bodyfat %: Not known, but probably pushing 25+%

Training Experience: Been lifting for over 20 years now. Nothing competitive, just the average joe that likes to workout and take care of my body.

Current Training and Goal(s) (feel free to be as detailed here as you'd like) : Over the past year or so, I’ve somehow taken a liking to cardio! I don’t know why – probably because I need it now more than ever. I’d really like to get at least somewhat visible abs again. I’m 43, so it’s harder than ever for me to cut – especially with my work schedule and family. My training right now is basic. Weights every other day, with cardio on those off days. There’s also times where I’ll hit the weights and follow up w/ cardio if time permits.

Are you willing to maintain a log on AM with a minimum of 4 separate updates (spread out) per week: Absolutely! Logging just got easier for me as I’ve just been given internet access at work, lol.

Are you willing to provide before/after photos: Every log I’ve ever done here on AM has had plenty of pics, so yes, I am.

What other supplements/medications will you be taking during this 4-week log: Basics: multi, fish oil, cissus, preworkout, and if permitted, the Evomuse topicals (Eviscerate/Abliderate Advanced) and Cardiotryx (already have on hand).

Are you / will you be in PCT during this log: I’ve got about another 1.5 weeks of pct from my Epiandro run.
Good app right here enhanced

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ammo is one of my fav products.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! What an awesome combo! I would love to give this a shot! I am trying to cut after doing a lean bulk this winter and this would really give me that extra boost I need to make things happen!

Sex: female

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 145 :(

Bodyfat %: guessing 20 ish

Training Experience: I have been lifting roughly for 7 years but seriously about 5.

Current Training and Goal(s) (feel free to be as detailed here as you'd like) : currently like I stated above, I'm cutting after gaining a good amount of muscle. Cutting down to 14-15%. After reaching that, I plan to work towards competing

Are you willing to maintain a log on AM with a minimum of 4 separate updates (spread out) per week:
Absolutely! I will update pretty much every day!

of course

Just the usual- protein, Aminos, fish oils, etc. I will list them in my log as well.

Are you / will you be in PCT during this log: no

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice app Kat! How you been?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So, let's hear why you want to log this stack!

Sex: M

Height: 5'11

Weight: 199

Bodyfat %: 16

Training Experience: 13 years of lifting, currently focusing on dropping bodyfat. A personal trainer by profession.

Drop down to 10% bodyfat

Yes easily.

Yes

Fish oil, protein, possibly brite, occasional aromatase inhibitor.

Are you / will you be in PCT during this log: yes

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sex: yes please

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 220

Bodyfat %: 25% maybe more :(

Training Experience: lifting and exercising for 10+ years.

Current Training and Goal(s) (feel free to be as detailed here as you'd like) : first year of work was brutal and took a toll on my body with 80+ hour weeks. Finally, on a better schedule and trying to get back to my normal bf of 10-12%.

Will be exercising 5-7 days week, cardio and weightlifting at different times (morning/night)

Are you willing to maintain a log on AM with a minimum of 4 separate updates (spread out) per week: yes

Are you willing to provide before/after photos: yes

What other supplements/medications will you be taking during this 4-week log: just my prescription nuvigil and protein powder

Are you / will you be in PCT during this log: nope, natty.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity, I just finished 2 bottles of Epitome and enjoyed it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I had pretty much given up on cutting too ;) I'm considering putting up an app.....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I had pretty much given up on cutting too ;) I'm considering putting up an app.....
Do it bro... It's your stuff, especially if you are above 20% bf or under 12%.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is for higher bodyfat only. AMMO doesn't do a huge amount in the super lean, at least not something massively noticeable that would entail a log.

Epitome/BASIC logs will be coming soon for the super lean.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really wish I had an accurate BF% device. I'm about 235 and right at 5'10", but carry my excess fat around the middle. I think my waist is right at about 38".

Damn loose skin in my abdomen area makes it really hard to tell.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one is for higher bodyfat only. AMMO doesn't do a huge amount in the super lean, at least not something massively noticeable that would entail a log.

S7054501B.jpg

Because EvoMuse is putting out more staples than a stapler.

Can't wait for BASIC!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
If one was to run this on their own, any particular way to take them?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for clarifying that dsade.

I was only referring to Epitome not the AMMO when I said low bf...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Male
6"4
290lbs
Bf around 15
Been lifting for 14 years really dedicated, my wife and I train together 4 days a week. We do a mix of body building and cross fit. Coming off a back injury would love to log this for extra motivation. I will do everything as asked by you, the only supps i will be taking are creatine, multi and fish oil

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested to see how this works, I've been doing great with epitome but I just picked up some Brite betas, I'll be adding those to my log,

I'll definitely be following along to see if I should throw in some ammo...good luck to those chosen!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered some Abliderate Advanced! Would love to combine them all! Will probably buy some if not chosen.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered some Abliderate Advanced! Would love to combine them all! Will probably buy some if not chosen.
I'll actually be running this same protocol sometime soon.

I'll toss a log up whenever I do. It'll be filled with EvoMuse goodness.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 209lbs
Body Fat: 17%
Training Experience:
Body weight and cardio started 14 yrs ago. Injuries sidelined me for about 3 years. Got back into body weight and cardio in 2008. Started weights in 2011. Injury in mid 2014 took me out of the gym for about 4 months. Started seriously back into the gym again in November 2014.

Current training/goals:
Weight training at lunch(1 1/2hrs) mon-sat; HIIT Cardio/abs after work (1 1/2hrs) mon-sat. My goal is to get down to at least 12% BF. At 32 years old, it has become harder and harder to cut fat, especially having 2 kids and a demanding job that keeps me from restful sleep. In all honesty, I just want to look good naked. I want to go to the beach and have people say "Oh my God!" admiring my physique, rather than saying "Oh my God" while pointing and laughing (been on that end before and it doesn't feel good).

Willing to maintain a log of 4 separate entries a week:

No problem with that. I am on here everyday anyway. Will include weights, measurements and weekly body fat

Willing to post photos:
Absolutely! I have an iPhone and I'm vain, so you know I have plenty of mirrors. Shouldn't be an issue.

Other Meds/Supps:
AMS Arom-X RDE, C4, Protien, Fish Oil, Saw Palmetto, daily Multi Vitamin, Hawthorne Berry. Occasional Alive or Motrin

PCT: will be finishing up AMS 4 AD/ Decavol stack. Will be on AMS Arom-X RDe for PCT

Thanks for the consideration.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, we are looking for testers towards the upper range, which is 25% or above where Leptin Sensitivity, inflammation, and cortisol excess combine to stall out fat loss.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clarify, we are looking for testers towards the upper range, which is 25% or above where Leptin Sensitivity, inflammation, and cortisol excess combine to stall out fat loss.
In that case, I'm pretty darn sure my BF% isn't that high. I'm guessing I'm in the mid-higher teens. Somewhere around 16-17%.

What % are you needing for the BASIC opportunity when you put it up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that case, I'm pretty darn sure my BF% isn't that high. I'm guessing I'm in the mid-higher teens. Somewhere around 16-17%.

What % are you needing for the BASIC opportunity when you put it up?
BASIC will be sub 12%

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what products do you guys offer that will help out guys like me who are sitting in the mid-high teens and need help cutting body fat?
It's our unfortunate circumstance that nature considers that range "normal". The effective ways to get down are keto inductions (see prototype nutrition KetoCaNa), PPAR manipulation (see my DCP product), adrenergic stimulation (stim fat burner, EC) and vanilloid receptor activation (Vanillean).

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In that case, I definitely qualify...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what store is carrying the full evomuse lineup? nutra is sold out of almost everything!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm very interested to see how this works, I've been doing great with epitome but I just picked up some Brite betas, I'll be adding those to my log,

I'll definitely be following along to see if I should throw in some ammo...good luck to those chosen!
hey man...i remember hearing your story when you 1st started posting, i was really pulling for you......life happened and i lost track of your progress. really interested to hear how you have been doing!!!!

feel free to pm me!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
hey man...i remember hearing your story when you 1st started posting, i was really pulling for you......life happened and i lost track of your progress. really interested to hear how you have been doing!!!!

feel free to pm me!!!
Thanks, I appreciate that! Life definitely has a way of creeping in, Im still going strong...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/266207-putting-epitome-test.html

Thats the log I threw up for Epitome, I need to do some more measurements and progress pictures, 2nd bottle is almost down. Hit me up over there so we dont clog the thread...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DaChalkman

DaChalkman

Awards

Height: 5’8

Weight: 235lbs

Bodyfat %: around the 26%

Training Experience: 5 days a week 2 hours a day

• Weight training with the focus on strength for roughly an hour
• Cardio for 50 minutes after weight training

Are you willing to maintain a log on AM with a minimum of 4 separate updates (spread out) per week: Yes
Are you willing to provide before/after photos: Yes

• Multi-Vitamin
• B12 Supplementation (twice daily)
• Aminos
• Pre-Workout: Stimuli8

Are you / will you be in PCT during this log: Possibly. Depends on when I start it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.. I just ordered some more epitome. Maybe I should get some ammo to go with it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm.. I just ordered some more epitome. Maybe I should get some ammo to go with it
AMMO is running really, really low here and it will take me a good 6 weeks to restock.