The New Diesel Test Hardcore 2015

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting a DTP v2 log here in a couple days otherwise I'd whore myself out for this immediately!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Would love to do a current run. Simply Google cordeen and dth/diesel test hardcore and you'll get a bunch of post of me supporting it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it's from Get Diesel it's got to be good!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. Would love to do a current run. Simply Google cordeen and dth/diesel test hardcore and you'll get a bunch of post of me supporting it.
Send me your info and I will forward it to the big boss man

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if your picking people who have not logged Diesel products but I would love to log this, and could give first hand comparison to both the DTH and DTPC version 1 as I just ran them not long ago

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'd love to run it . See what it can do for 45 year old geezer.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
45 is a young guy!!

muskate

muskate

Awards
I'm on my phone so I can't leave an indepth reply but I would love to log it.

Check out my daily training and diet blueprints on my website
Trevordietcoach (dot) com

S

Sameucha

Awards
I would love to do an in depth log for this. Ive dropped 20lbs recently trying to cut and see my abs. I am going to switch into a lean bulk and think this is the kind of product i could use to assist with results.

G

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt mind trying this. where can i get some?

J

JFarmer1

Awards
I will be finishing my pct in the next 2 weeks and have been waiting to start my first log and would like to include this in my future plan!!!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'll post a link for my upcoming log tonight.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow only took about what, 15 days to get to Canada...this is why I sell to "so and so" up there now.
Thats better then shipping to Australia. I shipped something there once and it took like 5 weeks..!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats better then shipping to Australia. I shipped something there once and it took like 5 weeks..!
I use to ship boxes of 17 DIESEL TEST to Aust. and it would take 5 days, back in like 2006....not anymore. I just shipped some DTH to the Netherlands
for a retailer there and it was tracking in Canada....I was like wtf....prob been en route for 14 days now.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
wow only took about what, 15 days to get to Canada...this is why I sell to "so and so" up there now.
I'm outside of mainland Canada...on an island...so I'd bet 15 days is the upper end. Customs had it for 3 days.