Diesel Test ProCycle v2

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats right, the new version is on its way. Chuck Diesel and I are looking for 4 loggers who can meet the following criteria:

1. have to have logged a GET DIESEL product in the past on their own $$, or
2. has to be someone who hasn't been picked this year for another log.

I am looking at getting this sent out asap

ALL US, no Europe, canada, etc.

First come first serve....if you have tried DTP v1, this is far more powerful...

Lets see some good apps

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify, when I mean get this out ASAP, I truly mean asap. How does shipping in the next 24-48 hours sound?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Man that's awesome, I would totally apply if I hadn't run the log for NOS ether. This new version sounds like it's gona be sweet!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get a good bump for apps

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not picked for logs as in Diesel logs?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't believe i missed this....just ordered a bottle of dtp v2!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
u have spent a lot of ur own $ on get diesel this year....I got u bigT. Tons of stuff coming out soon. I got u.
i don't mind spending my money on products that work....but don't mind free stuff either, lol!!!!

jp8 hardcore and ready for war are going to be staples!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a lot of stuff in the pipeline that I think you are going to really like T

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i don't mind spending my money on products that work....but don't mind free stuff either, lol!!!!

jp8 hardcore and ready for war are going to be staples!!!!
I cringe at the idea of 2 Ready4war, 2 DTP and 1 scoop JP8x Hardcore preworkout......till I get to the gym and can see thru the wall, workout for two hours, do 60 min of cardio then laying down doing statistics homework in my head over and over till 1am......but I do it anyway....haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cringe at the idea of 2 Ready4war, 2 DTP and 1 scoop JP8x Hardcore preworkout......till I get to the gym and can see thru the wall, workout for two hours, do 60 min of cardio then laying down doing statistics homework in my head over and over till 1am......but I do it anyway....haha
:beerchug:

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a lot of stuff in the pipeline that I think you are going to really like T
Nice.

Great Pre stack!!

bring it on!!!
x2!

FlashSunday

Awards
Give me a chance and ill be glad to log this for you!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hvactech send me your address, name and email to getdiesel @ Gmail. com, I cant get to my PM's (because they have been "down for maint" for 2 days) to send you the DTP V2 and actually your phone number so I can verify this is you so I don't get some wise guy emailing me saying they are you to log the DTP.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Chuck! Fancy sending some to me to log for my PCT?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Didnt you try DTP V1 and have to sell it because you said it was too strong?
I found it put me in deep sleep but made me wake up after only 4-5 hours sleep. think the same will occur with v2?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I found it put me in deep sleep but made me wake up after only 4-5 hours sleep. think the same will occur with v2?
Yes, you won't sleep on this one w the sleep problems you have....if I take 3 a day I wake up after 5 hours of sleep, and I don't have any sleep problems normally, but thats me. I also take JP8x Hardcore. I would recommend you try DIESEL TEST Hardcore.

Actually...what happens to me is that I am sleepy earlier, say 10pm, and wake up at 4 or 5am, normally I don't go to bed until midnight and hate getting up at 6am.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I just got done with Diesel Test pro cycle v1 about 3 weeks ago, looking forward to trying v2 if its that much more potent as you say Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just got done with Diesel Test pro cycle v1 about 3 weeks ago, looking forward to trying v2 if its that much more potent as you say Chuck
Lets not take anything away from V1...it was probably the best Test booster avail as in results you can feel and working out....but V2 is just more powerful. Like I said in another thread, its like going from a 10" sub powered by a good 200 watt amp, to a 10" sub powered by a 800 watt RMS Alpine Amp (I did that btw). Its not like you get twice the training intensity, its just the effects are very noticeable, really early....I took 6 tabs the 1st day bc with DTP V1, I would feel the effects if I payed attention like "oh I do workout better with it looking back" but on DTP V2, you know your on DTP V2, esp at 4 tabs or more a day. Many people will have to dial that way down. I've been on 2/3 a day. One thing I noticed the first time I took DTP V2, is I took 2 tabs, and then like a few hours later got some huge pumps in my triceps....my body is super responsive to anything that increase NO or hormones. I get pumps from a scoop of protein. haha. Maybe bc my foundation is right w NOS ETHER and antioxidants.

Long story short, --> guaranteed <-- you will be taken back by V2, unless you decide to take 1 tab every other day (or you don't have any nuts).

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Chuck

Of the three products DTH, DTP v1 and DTP v2, which delivers the greatest increases in Free and Total Test (as evidenced by bloodwork)?

Jonlaw41

Awards
big daddy chuck, I'd just like to say that I love this product. I've cycled it twice now and both times i've experienced strength gains, better moods, more energy, and longer/thicker boners. I was just wondering if there is any need to cycle off of DTP or if it is okay to take year around?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
big daddy chuck, I'd just like to say that I love this product. I've cycled it twice now and both times i've experienced strength gains, better moods, more energy, and longer/thicker boners. I was just wondering if there is any need to cycle off of DTP or if it is okay to take year around?
If your using it 5 days a week, id go 12 weeks on 2 weeks off. Just makes you more sensitive to it. With that said ive used hardcore 2 years on and never noticed a drop in effects at same 4 tab dosage. Recently i took a week off now im sensitive to 1/2 the dosage. Glad you like it

Jonlaw41

Awards
awesome. will the DHEA and pregnenolone cause enough suppression to alter testicle size at all?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
awesome. will the DHEA and pregnenolone cause enough suppression to alter testicle size at all?
Nah that wont decrease test size. What will is less hormone production.....no one,has ever reported small nuts on diesel test procycle. Not in 6 yrs. You will feel like ur nuts are pulsing or sharp shooting sensation if you take too many tabs a day for your body

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wondering how I missed this thread, than I saw it was from April !!

Jonlaw41

Awards
I just received my first bottle of V2. If I was used to taking 6 tabs per day while taking V1, should I stick with around 4 tabs for V2? Thanks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just received my first bottle of V2. If I was used to taking 6 tabs per day while taking V1, should I stick with around 4 tabs for V2? Thanks
Chuck Diesel ??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Start at 2 a day. 1 am and 1 mid day and 1 preworkout. I woudnt take 2 tabs at once for at least 5 days. Most people dont go over 3 a day. I had a friend on 9 v1 a day and cant go over 4 a day or he wakes up sweating and complains of aggressiveness and boners. More isnt always better

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I worked my way into 5 a day DTP v2, def my sweet spot. best tbooster ever, gonna become a staple of mine here soon....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I worked my way into 5 a day DTP v2, def my sweet spot. best tbooster ever, gonna become a staple of mine here soon....
You started low? I dove right in to 6 the 1st day. 4 the next and had 2 skip 4 days. I was too amped. Im sure if ive ever done test or was an MMA fighter that must b how they feel

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You started low? I dove right in to 6 the 1st day. 4 the next and had 2 skip 4 days. I was too amped. Im sure if ive ever done test or was an MMA fighter that must b how they feel
yeah.... eased my way there from 3 per day. moved to 6 per day eventually but 5 was where its at. stretched a bottle out a bit longer too.