super mandro.jpg

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 110 mg **
Bergamottin (6,7-dihydrogergamottin) (dhb) 50 mg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Four.
Suggested Use: For best results take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily with food. Discontinue if any adverse reactions occur and consult a physician.

What is Super Mandro?

Are you looking for a solid bulking agent that can help you put on pounds of lean hard muscle mass - sounds like a job for Super Mandro!

Faster acting than products costing twice as much, more powerful than testosterone alone, able to help you get your greatest physique. Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements is the latest innovation in the company’s Bulking Series!

A tried-and-true formula that customers have shown to pile on massive amounts of muscle in just 30 days. Into a supplement that is up to 7 times more anabolic than your natural testosterone. This same Super Mandro formula down to every last milligram of every capsule was tested with a group of 17 men over the course of 30 days at West Texas A&M University, in which the average gain was 8.8 lbs of solid lean muscle mass while dropping 4.4 lbs of body fat!

That’s rock solid lean muscle with no water weight.
The Gains of Steel were not limited to just muscle mass, the users also experienced tremendous strength increases ranging from 20-50 lbs on all major lifts!

Super Mandro Exclusively available @ StrongSupplementShop.com

The unparalleled ingredient stack and dosages in Super Mandro is what makes it all possible.

The first ingredient being 1-Androsterone which converts into a compound called 1-Testosterone, a powerful lean bulking agent that is over 7 times more anabolic than testosterone to promote increases in rock solid lean muscle mass!

The manufacturer that has dominated the new era of anabolic agents has done it again!

It wouldn’t be a Hard Rock Supplements’ product if they didn’t find a way to over-deliver, and they massively did by providing you with a daily dose that is up to 330% more product than the competition!

But don’t overlook Super Mandro’s second ingredient, it one of the key reasons that Super Mandro stands above the rest when it comes to packing on raw bulk. That ingredient is Bergamottin.

Compounds like 1-Androsterone normally have to be supplemented in high dosages to experience their effectiveness due the body breaking down much of the compound once taken.

Bergamottin has the unique ability to block the enzyme that breaks down 1-Androsterone in your body, enhancing the anabolic effects of 1-Androsterone by allowing it to remain active longer in your body maximizing the amount that reaches your blood stream.

And the studies back it up!

While the market is offering under-dosed products lacking what’s required to make it powerful, Super Mandro more than triples your dose of the right ingredients at half the price!

The new pound for pound king of bulking agents has arrived, and it’s exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop!

Forge your Gains of Steel today with Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements! Get it Now!

Key Benefits of Super Mandro:

- Supports Increases in Lean Mass
- 7x More Anabolic Than Testosterone
- 330% More Product Than the Competition
- Helps Increase Muscle Hardness
- Supports Increased Strength
- Zero Conversion to Estrogen
- Helps Improve Muscle Definition
- Helps Increase Muscle Pumps
- Supports Fat Loss
- Supports Increased Protein Synthesis

The Super Mandro Formula Study

Researchers at West Texas A&M sought out to a study the effectiveness of compounds based on 1-Testosterone, and did so by experimenting on 17 experienced lifters (at least 4 years of training experience) ranging in ages from 18-35, in which 8 received placebo sugar pills and 9 received 330 mg of 1-Androsterone and 150 mg of Bergamottin daily (the Super Mandro formula). Both groups worked out 4 times a week for 4 weeks and were simply instructed to eat until they were full, no specific diet plan.

At the end of the 30 days, the placebo group’s muscle mass increases were considered to be statistically insignificant with mild fat loss and the their strength increased by 5-10 lbs on major lifts.

The control group that actually took the supplement saw an average increase in lean muscle mass of 8.8 lbs while losing 4.4 lbs of body fat. They also experienced increases in strength ranging from 20-50 lbs on all major lifts.

Key Ingredients of Super Mandro Explained

1-Androsterone: This ingredient is a DHEA derivative that goes through a double conversion process to become 1-AD, also known as 1-testosterone, a compound that is 7 times more anabolic than testosterone. There is no conversion to estrogen with this compound so water retention is a non-factor. Additionally, as the muscle increases are dry in nature, gains are fairly easy to sustain during and after post cycle therapy.

Bergamottin: This is a substance naturally found in grapefruit and is a natural inhibitor of an enzyme found in the liver and intestines called CYP3A4. This enzyme plays a role in removing 1-Androsterone from your body and breaks it down very fast causing much of the compound to just pass through your system. With Bergamottin inhibiting this process, the compounds break down is significantly reduced allowing for more of it to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

How to Cycle Super Mandro

With Super Mandro users will be taking 3 capsules daily with food over the course of 30 days, it is best to spread the dosages roughly 4 hours apart, and avoid taking the last dose within 4 hours of going to sleep.

The compounds in Super Mandro are "non-methylated" so they are considered to be non-toxic, so cycle support is not mandatory, but it always helps to add Protex by Vital Labs in.

We highly suggest you add on a base supplement like Dermacrine by BPS or 4-Andro Rx, as during strong cycles like Super Mandro, your natural testosterone production may be suppressed which will lead to you feeling lethargic and a potential loss of libido during your cycle. A base supplement will help prevent these effects and allow you to cycle at your hardest.

Once you have completed your cycle make sure to follow it up with a 30 day Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), we suggest you go with the #1 rated PCT Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs.

Many users like to stack their PCT with DAA Max by Vtial Labs for added test boosting, this can only help to restore your natural testosterone production as quickly as possible.

PRODUCT LOG REQUIREMENTS:

1. Must have a USA Mailing Address.
2. Must be 21+ years of age.
3. Must be in the "greens" with at least 150 posts.
4. Must be in good health with no known medical conditions.
5. Must do a Full Log in the Sponsored Log section of AM
**Get Creative! Include pics, vids, show your personality, share your workouts, etc!
6. Logs must be updated 3-4 times per week (at least once a week about your training and how the supplements may have helped with it, and at least once a week about your diet/nutrition).
7. Must complete a Product Review/Rating

If you are interested in this opportunity post your app with the following info:

*Weight:
*Current Training Program:
*Current Goals:
*Current Supplements Being Used:
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you?

Lets get some apps in here!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a really solid formula, very similar to the now discontinued Finaflex 1-Andro.

Should be a good replacement for it seeing that all other 1-Andro products are seriously underdosed..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I'd.run nothing but 1-andro if it wouldn't cost me my hair :/

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
*Weight: 236lbs

*Current Training Program: Train 6x per week and hit one muscle group per day. Tend to be high volume.

*Current Goals: I want to bulk up a bit to about 245

Running a AI now- but only few days left- so will not affect this log.
Preworkout- max out
Whey blend or isolate shake- post workout
Vit D
Fish Oil

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238929-hugo-going-max.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263434-hugos-getting-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/263376-hugos-sdmz-3-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238396-hugos-endurance-bcaa.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230129-conquer-gym-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234047-flexing-finaflex-triple.html

I am looking to bulk up and want to see if Super Mandro will work. I have a long history with PH/DS. But now most are ban, so I want to try out the next gen of PH. I am dedicated bber and will put your product to good use, every day, every set,every rep.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a good opportunity !

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
My bottle's in the mail, excited to see some logs!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This has my attention. I need to look into a few things before throwing and app in here. I hope others put some apps in here for you guys

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
*Weight: 236lbs

*Current Training Program: Train 6x per week and hit one muscle group per day. Tend to be high volume.

*Current Goals: I want to bulk up a bit to about 245

Running a AI now- but only few days felt- so will not affect this log.
Preworkout- max out
Whey blend or isolate shake- post workout
Vit D
Fish Oil

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238929-hugo-going-max.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263434-hugos-getting-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/263376-hugos-sdmz-3-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238396-hugos-endurance-bcaa.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230129-conquer-gym-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234047-flexing-finaflex-triple.html

I am looking to bulk up and want to see if Super Mandro will work. I have a long history with PH/DS. But now most are ban, so I want to try out the next gen of PH. I am dedicated bber and will put your product to good use, every day, every set,every rep.
Good looking app!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weight: 167

Training: ppl 5-6 days

Current goal:recomp

Previously i have logged androfactory max bulk by carbcrazy was a good run with 4ad.

Current supplements: sublingual b12, caffeine tabs.

I know i dont have the post count but im willing to post daily with pics. Have been wanting to try 1 andro because its dryer and i think that would fit my goals better than 4 andro.

Current physique:

View attachment 118132
When I grow up I want abs like that!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bottle's in the mail, excited to see some logs!
Nice let us know when you get it and throw in a few updates :) let's keep me coming guys

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
DEFINITLEY WANT IN ON THIS!!!!

*Weight: 185

*Current Training Program: Single Muscle Group 5 Days a Week, Heavy/Low Valume/High Volume Moderate Weight Every other Week

*Current Goals: Gain up to 20lbs LBM in the next 2 months.

*Current Supplements Being Used: Epi/Tren RX 2.0 Epi45mg/Tren85mg CEL Cycle Assist

*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): Not at 1000 Posts yet, but I;ve done several, BPS EndoSurge Turbo 2.0, FINAFLEX Creatine Energy, First time PH Cycle, etc..

Has all the great quality ingredients I need in a bulking + recomp cycle. I will produce the best log I can with before and after pics, I will give my full opinion and rep this to the fullest if its well worth it and would be very grateful for the opportunity. Thank you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^Nice app!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
*Weight: 210lb
*Current Training Program: calesthenics
*Current Goals:light bulk
*Current Supplements Being Used: just staples, i.e, protein, multi creatine, pre/post.coQ10
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if
applicable):
*Why do you want to try this product? in a light bulk stage at the moment. coincedence???
Why should we choose you?will be very appreciative,dedicated and brutally honest in review. also big fan of company before ph ban.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning my cycle for this now (just posted in the Anabolics section). After doing some quick research, it seem like Garlic is a great supplement for healthy cholesterol levels. Anyone else plan on using it, or any other cholesterol support, with Super Mandro?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning my cycle for this now (just posted in the Anabolics section). After doing some quick research, it seem like Garlic is a great supplement for healthy cholesterol levels. Anyone else plan on using it, or any other cholesterol support, with Super Mandro?
I saw your post. Your set up looks good!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Funny seeing this as I have a bottle coming in the mail tomorrow I just purchased. Would love to make it an 8 weeker!

Weight 183

Training: 4 day split with cardio on off days.

I can post twice a week with updates, nutrition and training logs with pics.

Cheers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^Never hurts to throw in the app. 8 weeks would definitely make a good run and you'd see some good results. Lets get some apps guys!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, will do!

Weight: 183 BF 10% 6'

Current Training Program: Monday Chest/Tris/Calves, Tuesday: Back/Bis/Abs, Wednesday: Traps/Abs/Cardio, Thursday: Shoulders/Calves Friday: Legs

Current Goals: 190 and less than 10% BF

Current Supplements Being Used: Mesomorph PWO, Carnitine, Multi-Vitamin, Elite Whey, Muscle Milk

Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):
Menace II Society
Death Star Labs Log
Mentabolic
1st Log- PURUS Stack +F2F+
Fasted Training with Formutech Endurance!

Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I was intrigued reading the Texas A&M study on the combo of ingredients of this product and bought a bottle on intro sale. I got it yesterday and I just took my first dose last night! I really think it would be beneficial to run this product for 8 weeks to really see the full effect and being picked would give me the opportunity to do an 8 week log of results. If I get picked for this log I will update at least 3-4 times a week with pics, training and nutrition logs and details of how I feel etc.

Cheers

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 226 BF 11% 6'1

Current Training Program: Monday Chest/abs Tuesday: Back/cardio Wednesday:Bi's/Tris/cardio Thursday: Shoulders/abs Friday: Legs Saturday:cardio

Current Goals: light bulking to 230 and less than 10% BF

Current Supplements Being Used: Multi vit, fish oil, creatine mono, whey

Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you?
I have previous experience with multiple ph/designer runs including tren, epistane, sd, max lmg, stano, og phera, trest, 11-oxo, halo, and dmz. I am really interested in logging a more mild compound to see what it is made of as far as results as I typically respond very well to many of the compounds out there. I have been on the forum for a while now and previously under another account as well. If selected for this product I would be more than willing to update multiple times a week with regards to my training, diet, supplement related positives/negatives (if any) and would give my most honest opinion of how it is going. Since being on this forum I have went from a lean 180lbs to a max of 245lbs at 13%bf on a bulk with supplementation. I love this products ingredient make up and would love to give some andro a fair shot in a log.

Thank you for your time,
_Iron

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking apps Facetoface IronAddiction !

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thank you LeanEngineer, looking forward and hopeful for an opportunity with you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Picking winners tomorrow guys so get the apps in!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
the day has arrived!!! good luck fellas.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DEFINITLEY WANT IN ON THIS!!!!

*Weight: 185

*Current Training Program: Single Muscle Group 5 Days a Week, Heavy/Low Valume/High Volume Moderate Weight Every other Week

*Current Goals: Gain up to 20lbs LBM in the next 2 months.

*Current Supplements Being Used: Epi/Tren RX 2.0 Epi45mg/Tren85mg CEL Cycle Assist

*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): Not at 1000 Posts yet, but I;ve done several, BPS EndoSurge Turbo 2.0, FINAFLEX Creatine Energy, First time PH Cycle, etc..

Has all the great quality ingredients I need in a bulking + recomp cycle. I will produce the best log I can with before and after pics, I will give my full opinion and rep this to the fullest if its well worth it and would be very grateful for the opportunity. Thank you
^ good choice to run a log

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright winners are hugojaya and IronAddiction . PM me you shipping info and we'll get it out to you guys.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, sounds great! Thank you for the opportunity

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations guys !!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
PM sent- its been a while since I logged anything...glad to be back.

Thanks

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! Looking forward to the logs.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
hugojaya congrats brother

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
update: should get this into hands on Friday- that is what USPS tracking say.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Received my bottle, will be putting back a week or two due to possible relocation for work. I can't wait to get things going, will keep updated and I hope to start right away when things get "ironed-out" #literally

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle. Log will be up on Monday!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
hugojaya looking forward to seeing your progress buddy, I can't wait to get things going as well LeanEngineer. Thanks again for the opportunity.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
hugojaya are you going to use a base? or run standalone? LeanEngineer i see what is recommended for cycling this product but are you looking for a straight run review or can we stack with other goodies like a strong base for example trest?

eddiet990

Awards
just picked a cpl bottles up...i still have a bottle of finaflex 1-andro left any issue running one into the other? start with the finaflex bottle and finish the cycle with SM

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope just dose the 1-andro at 300mg and you will be fine :)