ProSupps looking for Vexxum loggers to shred into summer!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
vexxum.PNG

WHAT IS VEXXUM™?

ProSupps’ new fat burning miracle is now here with Vexxum. This truly one capsule serving thermogenic will prime your body for optimal weight loss. By combining the same powerful three stage caffeine blend that is found in ProSupps’ infamous Mr. Hyde pre-workout with both mood support and appetite control ingredients, they have managed to produce an all-around fat shredding pill.

The combination of trademarked ingredients such as TeaCrine™ Theacrine and Cocoabuteral™ Cocoa Seed Extract with other caffeine sources will provide your body with endless energy and fat melting potential for the whole day with just the one pill dose.
Intense, Ultra-Concentrated Thermogenic Metabolizer
Appetite Control and Mood Support
Three State Caffeine Blend For Long Lasting Energy
Features TeaCrine™ and Cocoabuterol™
True One Cap Daily Dose

vexxum-supp-sfacts.gif

I am looking for an undisclosed amount of loggers for a full size bottle of Vexxum to be logged and reviewed here on Anabolic Minds.

Rules:
Must post at least four times a week
Must not be logging another similar product
Must start log within five days of receiving product
Must be over 18 years of age
Must have a US Postal address

To be considered for this opportunity tell me why you think you should be choosen. Tell me what your game plan is to make the most of this product. Good luck and im looking forward to seeing some quality logs!!!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Excellent opportunity here!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im hella interested as I am cutting now but I am also on cycle so I think that puts me out. Interesting profile though

JSecret87

JSecret87

Awards
I recently attended Warhouse Gym and got a couple samples of Vexxum to make sure it wasn't going to have any adverse effects. Two days in and seems to be going great. I am continuing a daily weight lifting routine with added cardio and a new nutrition plan and recently decided to add a few supplements to help with weight loss and added energy. Currently taking Onward (from Flag nor Fail/run Everything labs) in the morning and nothing else except the samples of Vexxum and Vanish I've tried and occasionally Mr. Hyde as preworkout. Big fan of pro supps and I'd love to give this a try!

28 y/o Female in USA

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
lets do this!!!! vexxum is the real deal!!!!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBB checking in =D. ooo perfect timing! I just started cutting last week. And been researching and reading reviews on fat burners. I would very much be interested in trying but before i put in an app, any chance you guys ship to FPO address?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I recently attended Warhouse Gym and got a couple samples of Vexxum to make sure it wasn't going to have any adverse effects. Two days in and seems to be going great. I am continuing a daily weight lifting routine with added cardio and a new nutrition plan and recently decided to add a few supplements to help with weight loss and added energy. Currently taking Onward (from Flag nor Fail/run Everything labs) in the morning and nothing else except the samples of Vexxum and Vanish I've tried and occasionally Mr. Hyde as preworkout. Big fan of pro supps and I'd love to give this a try!

28 y/o Female in USA
Hmmm.... strangely coincidental

rkhulk

Awards
I think I should be considered for to blog about the Vexxum by Prosupps because I'm geared to compete year after year I compete with the look I had the year prior and this year it's all about the waist and trimming down. I'm at the top at 230lbs just dropped 10lbs and I'm looking to drop another 15-30lbs my game plan is solid my routine locked and my mindset is clear and dominating. I already excepted a challenge from one guy at the gym to look better them him by the end of may...I out weigh him by 30lbs already mostly from muscle some by just having the extra weight. I have been on the big side for far to long and now it's time to cut it all down and show the shredded look and I'd love to say the Prosupps Vexxum added the extra edge I needed to get the best shreds of my life.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Im hella interested as I am cutting now but I am also on cycle so I think that puts me out. Interesting profile though
Your still good to go....as long as you think you can fit it in without any issues.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
BBB checking in =D. ooo perfect timing! I just started cutting last week. And been researching and reading reviews on fat burners. I would very much be interested in trying but before i put in an app, any chance you guys ship to FPO address?
Let me look into that....it shouldn't be an issue though.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Lets get some apps in here!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Summer time creeping around this would be good for a nice summer cut. I'm currently trying out vanish so far loving the sweating and no crashing effects.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
no problems posting or anything else listed. I have bben off am for a while but get updates regularly. been running clean for the past 5 months doing my own kind of bulk. now it is time to shred the fat and I have been looking for an opportunity to check out some new supps in that arena. I have a soild logging record with several sup companies . may stats are 5'7" 185, 5 day training regiment , solid diet . like I said I am working on getting lean by mid june , already dropped 12 lbs of water in the past two weeks . I am a solid trainer and if you really want to see what this stuff will do to an older lifter choose me. 54 this year. best shape I have ever been in and getting better. i'll give you a solid log. thanks Chefbo.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's the apps at def would have expected some good bit of apps on this product. Especially with summer about to hit.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in the hat. I am a big fan of pro supps and would love to give this a try. Aiming to do my first powerlifting meet at the end of June and need to start cutting some weight so this would be a great way to get it going. :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw my name in the hat. I am a big fan of pro supps and would love to give this a try. Aiming to do my first powerlifting meet at the end of June and need to start cutting some weight so this would be a great way to get it going. :)
Do it Do it!! lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright, lets do this. I'm in. Here's a little bit about me.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190
Estimated body fat: 9-10%
Years Training: 5
Current routine: 6 day split
focused on lagging body parts (legs and shoulders) - so i am hitting those muscle groups twice a week with a hefty amount of volume

Current diet: been cutting, slowly dropping calories for the past 6 weeks, and now I'm at about 2250-2500 calories/day
carb cycling as well (two high carb, three moderate carb, and two low carb days per week)

Goals: I want to get a slight bit leaner for the summer, but I've been taking it slow to keep as much muscle as possible. End goal is 7-8%bf, so I'm not far from my goals. I'm happy with my current physique but I want to take it to the next level. I think Vexxum would be a great addition to my current stack to keep my appetite down and help me shed these last few pounds.

Pumped to see some great logs on this product! Thanks for the opportunity.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in on this.
Just started on following my diet more closely to lost some fat. I am not using any fat burner at this time so this would be a good add into the mix.
Currently weighing in at 264 with a 39" waist. Looking to get my waist down to 36" so I figure I need to get to around the 250 range to make that happen.
Training 4 to 6 days a week depending on what is going on that week.
Weight train 4 days per week then the other 2 days try to add in some conditioning work.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good looking apps glad to see some more chime in.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Glad to see some apps finally up in here. I myself like Vexxum. The stims in it are perfect.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'd love a shot at logging this product for you. I have logged a bunch of other stuff. I'm stuck at 12-13 percent bodyfat. I'd love to see how this works to get me into single digits.
Information about me:
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 177lbs
- 20 + years off and on training
- I have competed in 2 local powerlifting meets
- I train 5 days per week
- I will be resuming the Sheiko training program in 2 weeks. For now it's a high rep routine.
- I can post as often as you need.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump for more apps :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Check this opportunity out

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Any idea when you guys will be starting this?
Very shortly....we wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see this so they wouldn't miss out.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Very shortly....we wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see this so they wouldn't miss out.
Patiently waiting to see who you guy select to log. Such a great opportunity

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hyde worked very well for me. I only could use 3/4 of a scoop. I'm interested to see how people like Vexxum. Good luck to those who applied

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
New apps or updates?

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I'm interested in this I have used Mr. HYDE as my go to pwo. It give me what I need every time and I can only imagine what this stuff could be like. I am currently cutting as I have a vacation to CANCUN planned and trying to get ripped before I go. I a currently am training 6 days a week and last weigh in i was 175 lbs @ 9%. I would love to give this a go if there are still slots open. Thank you.

Bane insane

Awards
Looking cut. Need a good fat burner. Really like prosupps products and would love the opportunity to use and review this product.

muller519

Awards
I LOVE Vexxum! I do take it everyday...and it is an amazing product! I love how I feel on it, and it is helping me shred the weight! You know that I am in 100% already!

bigmanjason52

Awards
I know I would be a great person a log this product due to currently on a contest prep phase and have 1 to 3 contests coming over the next 3 to 5 months. I will be weight training 5 days a week on top a good amount of ab and cardio work. I am currently just under 206lbs and plan on trying to get to about 195lbs stage weight and always looking for great new fat burning supplements and ProSupps always makes great product. Plus my social media platforms are growing so not only could I log it on here but also log my progress onto my Facebook, Instagram pages as well. I hope I get picked to do this log! :) Thanks!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Id be interested in logging.
I hang out around 12%bf & would love to see if this can get me closer to 10%.
I'm a pretty clean eater with the occasional bowl of ice cream.
I lift 6 days a week, typically 2 days of HIIT.

All rules apply for me.
Also willing to post pre/post pictures.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Sorry to keep you all waiting.....here is the first group of loggers. Please Message me your real name, address, and email address.

JSecret187
rhulk
John.Patterson
MARK
Muller519
BigManJason52

There will be more to come.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i am currently dieting already, i know how to diet, work out 5 days a wk, with 6 days a wk of cardio 30 mins..
been lifting solid for 7yrs now.... and i am well known an a lot of boards online....

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Id be interested in logging.
I hang out around 12%bf & would love to see if this can get me closer to 10%.
I'm a pretty clean eater with the occasional bowl of ice cream.
I lift 6 days a week, typically 2 days of HIIT.

All rules apply for me.
Also willing to post pre/post pictures.

is there a timeline on the next group?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent! Congratulations guys :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to keep you all waiting.....here is the first group of loggers. Please Message me your real name, address, and email address.

JSecret187
rhulk
John.Patterson
MARK
Muller519
BigManJason52

There will be more to come.
Awesome. Thanks so much for the opportunity. I'll PM you now

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome can't wait to see the apps rolling when goods get in. Congrats to the winners!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Pm sent :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a looong time ago i logged a prosupps product called viper[i think] on another board, it was very good...is it still around?

i wouldn't mind some samples of vexxum if any are available!!!!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
a looong time ago i logged a prosupps product called viper[i think] on another board, it was very good...is it still around?

He did say this was the first round so mabe we could get lucky and there could be another round and you could get a whole bottle instead of samples !!!!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards

That was under the Professional Supplements label....this was when I first got interested in the brand when Art Atwood was in charge

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Still waiting to hear back from some of you