Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am going to be getting me some of this on friday, can't wait!!!!

btw-i was, and am very impressed by both ready for war and jp8 hardcore, i bought 2nd bottles of both!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
seems interesting : )

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
All I'm saying is this product is going to catch people off guard in the results department, even if they have used the current DIESEL TEST Procycle, or the hard hitting DIESEL TEST Hardcore's of the past (2007-2008) and DIESEL TEST 2010. I'm going to quote this post in a few weeks when people start posting results. I'm back btchs! #getdiesel

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Note: This ended up being a few tads stronger than the OG DIESEL TEST 2010 (and I'd say 6 tabs V1 = 3.5 tabs of DTPV2), so this is just a note for people who search DTP V2 (DIESEL TEST Procycle V2), I'd start with no more than 2/3 a day, 1 am, 1 mid-day preworkout for 5 days and go from there unless you are coming off DTP. I did 6 the first day......was burning up hot post workout, boners for no reason. 2/3 a day was the OG DIESEL TEST starting point. Then pp. would increase from there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Note: This ended up being a few tads stronger than the OG DIESEL TEST 2010 (and I'd say 6 tabs V1 = 3.5 tabs of DTPV2), so this is just a note for people who search DTP V2 (DIESEL TEST Procycle V2), I'd start with no more than 2/3 a day, 1 am, 1 mid-day preworkout for 5 days and go from there unless you are coming off DTP. I did 6 the first day......was burning up hot post workout, boners for no reason. 2/3 a day was the OG DIESEL TEST starting point. Then pp. would increase from there.
sold!!! just ordered me a bottle!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sold!!! just ordered me a bottle!!!
Post some straight up feedback after u start it. U will see. Dnt take over 3 a day to start. 2/1/1. Or 1/1/1. Or 1/1. Just not 4 off the top a day. Trust me. U will b humping everything standing still.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Post some straight up feedback after u start it. U will see. Dnt take over 3 a day to start. 2/1/1. Or 1/1/1. Or 1/1. Just not 4 off the top a day. Trust me. U will b humping everything standing still.
you bet...diesel products have not failed me yet, i am VERY impressed with jp8 hardcore and ready for war!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 3 DTH hardcore last night just for fun ... damnit!

Ppl talk sex pills or boner stacks or whatever - its this product. Plus I seem to get a nice overall full/body pump thing happening.

I'm considering pulling a Chuck and running this year round. Its a quality of life issue!

FlashSunday

Awards
If you give me a chance id live to log it. Never tried any of your products.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ppl talk sex pills or boner stacks or whatever - its this product. Plus I seem to get a nice overall full/body pump thing happening.

I'm considering pulling a Chuck and running this year round. Its a quality of life issue!
Nice to see more excellent feed back.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Yep no doubt. DTH gives some nice full body pumps. 2 DTP v2 is like 4 dth as a sex stack. Maybe 5. Turns you in to a Lyken like in Under World or something.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yep no doubt. DTH gives some nice full body pumps. 2 DTP v2 is like 4 dth as a sex stack. Maybe 5. Turns you in to a Lyken like in Under World or something.
At just 2 caps it would make a great run....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got one of these bad boys in my cabinet, oh yeah :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Just posted about it actually. Potent is not a strong enough word.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
After playing with 1-6 tabs a day (dnt do 6 tabs a day off the top) I think my sweet spot is only 2 one day and 3 the next, with 4 on heavy bench day, off 1 day a week. So 1/1 or 1/1/1 (2/1) or 1 AM, 1 Mid-day 2 preworkout...all I need. At over 4 tabs a day I get extremely hungry, hot, horny, and aggressive, and thats only on 1 day at that dosage. I rem the very first DIESEL TEST in 2005 would do that to me, but at 6/tabs a day after about 4 days at that dosage.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont normally recommend boosters during cycling but with all the high sex drive and libido talk could this work on a mild cycle for above mentioned... at a 1/1 dose everyday?
Patiently waiting to start this!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I dont normally recommend boosters during cycling but with all the high sex drive and libido talk could this work on a mild cycle for above mentioned... at a 1/1 dose everyday?
Patiently waiting to start this!
Yes or 1 tab every AM or just 2 tabs preworkout but like 4h preworkout on cycle. I'm the maker of it so I know ppl won't believe me but pill for pI'll and 128 tabs a bottle. Nothing can touch this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes or 1 tab every AM or just 2 tabs preworkout but like 4h preworkout on cycle. I'm the maker of it so I know ppl won't believe me but pill for pI'll and 128 tabs a bottle. Nothing can touch this.
Exactly what I wanted to hear!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I wanted to hear!
try it out and after a day or two post on here how you like it. Maybe on cycle might need 3 idk, dep on how the cycle
is shutting you down, but for pct people use to start DTP last 5 days of cycle 2 a day, then jump during PCT.

Also I've been on here like 12 years, and making supplements 13 years, no way would I call something "the sht" and risk my
reputation as a straight shooter...even if I put it out, bc if you do that, everyone will think everyting u say is BS just to sell a product,
thats why for years I never had a rep, I didn't want anyone to take anything they say the wrong way. With that said, you will like DTP V2.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
try it out and after a day or two post on here how you like it. Maybe on cycle might need 3 idk, dep on how the cycle
is shutting you down, but for pct people use to start DTP last 5 days of cycle 2 a day, then jump during PCT.

Also I've been on here like 12 years, and making supplements 13 years, no way would I call something "the sht" and risk my
reputation as a straight shooter...even if I put it out, bc if you do that, everyone will think everyting u say is BS just to sell a product,
thats why for years I never had a rep, I didn't want anyone to take anything they say the wrong way. With that said, you will like DTP V2.
I can run it completely solo or use it during a cycle, your call big guy... youre sending me a bottle so I want to do what you feel is best

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can run it completely solo or use it during a cycle, your call big guy... youre sending me a bottle so I want to do what you feel is best
oh if ur logging and not on the cycle now. Run it solo bc the gains and strength will b hard to determine if u add it 2 a cycle now for logging purposes. I didn't realize you was testing it. What you can do is save abt 30 pills and run those on cycle after your DTP log is done.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
oh if ur logging and not on the cycle now. Run it solo bc the gains and strength will b hard to determine if u add it 2 a cycle now for logging purposes. I didn't realize you was testing it. What you can do is save abt 30 pills and run those on cycle after your DTP log is done.
Absolutely! We can hit feedback from both angles

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech I've used DTH on cycle to maintain libido, keep nuts plump, and energy. If price wasn't ever an issue I'd run it alongside any cycle of mine. Just thought I'd share...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck - does v2 have more stim properties than v1?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck - does v2 have more stim properties than v1?
I'm not sure. I only use to use v1 preworkout. It's not a stim product per se. Just all versions of diesel test amplify stim products. Maybe AE14 can answer this. I know 2 or 3 dtp v2 amplifies anything I take w caffeine. I dnt look at as being stimmed up like on Jp8x. I just get more energy and no groggy sleepy feeling like I usually have all day.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech I've used DTH on cycle to maintain libido, keep nuts plump, and energy. If price wasn't ever an issue I'd run it alongside any cycle of mine. Just thought I'd share...
Pertaining price its still cheaper than multiple 4 andro bottles...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure. I only use to use v1 preworkout. It's not a stim product per se. Just all versions of diesel test amplify stim products. Maybe AE14 can answer this. I know 2 or 3 dtp v2 amplifies anything I take w caffeine. I dnt look at as being stimmed up like on Jp8x. I just get more energy and no groggy sleepy feeling like I usually have all day.
I would tend to agree. I don't take a great deal of sims at all, but every now and then will pop a caffeine tab. This version seems to "amplify" more than v1.