What drives your health?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a part of launching Cordis our cardiovascular / liver support product we wanted to do some sponsored logs. Maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system is pivotal to longevity in addition to keeping a healthy mind and body. Cordis by Animis is the most potent cardiovascular support formula currently available on the market. With the utilization of a synergistic blend of natural herbs formulated in Cordis, each ingredient potentiates the pharmacokinetic effects of the other. Making the therapeutic effect of the formula more potent than that obtained from any individual compound. Users of this powerful formula will experience a reduction in blood pressure, lipids, plaque buildup, and improved liver function. To read more about it go here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animis/265847-introducing-cordis-animis.html#post4868360

We've got 2 bottles to give away. Requirements are:
  • 18 or older
  • Forum member for at least 6 months
  • US residents only
  • Must agree to log at least weekly anything you notice
  • Must write up a review in the review section at the end

And the big one is (and how we're picking the 2 winners) is - Tell us what drives your health concerns. Maybe you've experienced a close brush yourself, bad bloodwork or something else. Maybe you've had a close relative who had a brush with or died from heart disease. Share your story. We're not looking for exciting stories, just genuine stories.

I'm older than a lot of the guys here (47) and i'll say that watching my father's health over the last few years has had a huge impact on me, and what I do.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
This is just in the right time for me. I would love to log. I went to the doctor on Tuesday-4/14. My diastolic blood pressure was high. It was 92. This product would really help me out. I am trying to lower that number and get back into normal range. I am 37 and have always had perfect blood work and Bp. So naturally I am considered about The BP.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a history of diabetes & heart issues in our family,this is what drives me to live a healthy life style.My father and my aunt are both diabetic.Also my grandmother did have 3 strokes.In addition to Orange OxiMega and ubiquinol I take daily,I think Cordis can help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting ready to do a cycle in about 2 weeks would love to test drive, log and review !! I sometimes have BP problem and head ache's this would be perfect!!

Cancer runs in my family, My Mother, Grandmother, Grandfather all die from it, My Sister is a cancer survivor, I am trying to live a healthy life and break the mold.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What drives my health.............. Having to watch my grandfather die in front of me due to poor health choices. He was overweight, diabetic and got lung cancer from smoking. Also having struggled with an eating disorder, my hormones and heart took quite a hit. MY heart became very weak and i no longer produced LH causing me to have no Testosterone. I am now on TRT and have been for a few years and I am only 25. I also had high cholesterol about a year ago and I have since made that much better with high HDL and normal LDL. All of this keeps me focused on staying healthy and wanting to improve myself every day. Thank you for this opportunity and I would be more than happy to log/review this product.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
What drives my health.. .I use to play a game called runescape, where you can build your character levels up. I played it way to much, Which led to 180 lbs of pure fat at the age of 16. I grew up overweight and absolutely got fed up and knew that I was the only only one who can change it. I ended up trying to workout and have loved it every since. About a month after I started to workout, I got appendicitis and had to get surgery and rest for a while. However, I came back shortly and started working out again! I haven't stopped since, I love new health supplements and benefits they can give out bodies! working out also led to me making myself better as a whole, my morals, how I viewed life, spiritually, overall health etc.

Thanks!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is just in the right time for me. I would love to log. I went to the doctor on Tuesday-4/14. My diastolic blood pressure was high. It was 92. This product would really help me out. I am trying to lower that number and get back into normal range. I am 37 and have always had perfect blood work and Bp. So naturally I am considered about The BP.
You had a single diastolic reading of 92 and have always had otherwise perfect BP readings? I have good news, you are perfectly healthy :)

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What drives my health is I'm 24 and always had good bp readings until recently where I've donated blood 3 times and each time my bp came back 150+/90+. I also had a buddy use his bp cuff made for bigger arms too and the same reading came up. I used to always come back at 120/80. This was on and off cycle so I am concerned to say the least. Just had bw done and all was perfect, liver, kidney, ect. Estrogen and e2 were high however.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My family drives my health... I want to see my grandchildren in the next 15-20 years in a great state of health... my son being almost 4, I enjoy having zero health compilations to spend active time with him and hope to keep it that way. My family has a huge history of diabetes and cancer related deaths and im trying my damnest to reduce that chance..

ForumRunner_20150424_152623.png

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Some good apps in here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine is identical to hvactech I have my 2 year old son. Daughter on the way. History of cancer on both sides of family. All grandparents passed away before 70. One heart attack and 3 cancers. Lately I have had this overwhelming anxiety/fear about the future. I went to Vegas for a bachelor party for the weekend and I literally did not want to go at all. My wife forced me. (I felt like a girl lol) I just care about health and longevity for the most part these days.

I did have chest pain in the past (craze was my preworkout at the time-go figure) and even went to the doctors twice. Two different doctors said it was costochondritis. I am not sure I still agree with the diagnosis but none the less it was scary. Nice to see more health related supps. I currently use nimbus cadence, 4 caps of cycle assist, and oximega fish oil for my health supps.

Pic was from this week. Bring your child to work day lol. A student snapped it and emailed it to me.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429989952.605291.jpg

Animis

Animis

Awards
Following!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id love to do this but only been here 5 months. Im going to def be looking into this product regardless.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Not in it to win it because i'm Canadian but I have 4 kids that I want to be there and set an example for. 4 of my father's brothers and sisters have died from cancer and I had a small skin tumour 3 years ago. Whatever I can do to prolong the inevitable is what i'll do.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!!! looking forward to giving this a go!

Animis

Animis

Awards
Still waiting for both emails! I'll have it sent our before the end of the week... email me for tracking

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was at the Dr. yesterday and he tell me my liver enzymes are a little high, would this help ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting for both emails! I'll have it sent our before the end of the week... email me for tracking
I just pmed easy ejl. Would you like me to on you as well?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was at the Dr. yesterday and he tell me my liver enzymes are a little high, would this help ?
Get some Jarrrow NAC. Mine were triple the normal value. Took this for a month and back to half the normal value.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
What drives my health you ask? I've watched my body change more and more each day. I do this for myself to compete with myself yesterday. I want to be my best self possible.