Anabolic Alchemy Logging Opp! Epi 2.0 by Vital Labs!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for TWO loggers for the new Epi 2.0 by Vital Labs!! This is your chance to try one of the best natural anabolics available!!

FullSizeRender(8).jpg

Some Product info:
Anabolic Invasion is upon us!Technological advancements are pushing the limits of what’s naturally possible! Not just slightly pushing, but massively pushing, resulting in the development of a new anabolic agent!

The Anabolic Alchemy collection welcomes its newest member Epi 2.0 by Vital Labs - A Strong Supplement Shop Exclusive and Game-Changing Lean Bulking Anabolic Agent!

What makes Epi 2.0 a Game-Changer?
It utilizes a recent advance in anabolic research, a non-hormonal agent that vastly increases lean mass, muscle hardness, and muscle endurance. The new ingredient is called Epicatechin (Epi).Brand new advances in pharmaceutical research, discovered after the development of standard Epicatechin allowed Vital Labs to greatly improve the ingredients effectiveness, making it up to 3 times more potent than plain Epicatechin!

These advances not only allowed Vital Labs to increase the ingredients potency, it also allowed them to almost double the amount of time it stays active in your body to promote maximum muscle growth!

As if a 3X increase in potency wasn’t enough they took that ingredient and increased its value with a larger dose that is up to 225% more product than competing products. The problem was the way your body metabolized the compound. Once in your system, the enzyme that metabolizes Epi would attach a sulfur atom to it - this is what causes the deactivation of the compound. Those same enzymes are also highly present in your skin, so Vital Labs had to immediately rule out a version of the product that you would rub on your skin (transdermal), as that would make the ingredient even less effective.

Vital Labs then discovered the answer to this problem.The answer lied with an ingredient called Quercetin, an ingredient that inhibits this process, preventing the compound from being deactivated.In fact, it prevents the deactivation so well, that it is almost doubles the amount of time the compound remains active (half-life) in your system.

Vital Labs went and upped the ante by adding in a massively strong, selective absorption promoter to the formula called Sodium Caprate. An ingredient that temporarily loosens the barriers between your intestines and blood stream selectively allowing compounds like Epi in, and allowing you to get the maximum amount of Epi absorbed!This combination of ingredients increases the potency of Epi by up to 300%. To top it all off, Epi 2.0 packs a hardcore dose of Epicatechin providing you with up to 225% more product per serving for maximum muscle growth!

FullSizeRender(7).jpg

PRODUCT LOG REQUIREMENTS:

1. Must have a USA Mailing Address.
2. Must be 21+ years of age.
3. Must be in the "greens" with at least 150 posts.
4. Must be in good health with no known medical conditions.
5. Must do a Full Log in the Sponsored Log section of AM must also include pictures
**Get Creative! Include pics, vids, show your personality, share your workouts, etc!
6. Logs must be updated FOUR TIMES per week (at least once a week about your training and how the supplements may have helped with it, and at least once a week about your diet/nutrition).
7. Must complete a Product Review/Rating

If you are interested in this opportunity post your app with the following info:

*Weight:
*Current Training Program:
*Current Goals:
*Current Supplements Being Used:
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you?

LETS GET THE BALL ROLLIN GUYS!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG I wish I could log this!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Throw an app in here guys!

JFarmer1

Awards
Dang!!!! This would be a good time!!!! Maybe next time!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have yet to use an epi product... tempting for sure

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I literally just started using Myosynergy today.....My first (-) Epi product ever.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Damn I wanna log this so bad! But that's a lot of info required, bummer

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 217

Current Training Program: 5 day split for volume (possibly change with addition of Epi)

Current Goals: Add muscle, lose fat and get summer ready. Possibly a competition in the late summer.

Current Supplements Being Used: betaine, creatine, protein powder, Multi., BCAAs

Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): I have not done any sponsored logs yet, but would love to chance!

Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I have heard awesome things about Epi products and would love to see what this can do for me. I am a hard worker in and out of the gym, have done 3 physique competitions (have diet and workout discipline) and have used all sorts of supplements in the 10+ years I have been training. I am weak responder to most supplements, so if this even have a minor impact on muscle gains, I would be impressed. Also, no ties to anything so I would give my absolute honest opinion. I am on here everyday, so even daily updates are likely to happen. With all variables remaining the same for getting summer ready as I have for years, this would be the only new addition and would be able to pick out exactly what it does for me.

EDIT: Live in US and Pics are no problem :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I wanna log this so bad! But that's a lot of info required, bummer
This is a pretty standard promo application :) info about training, diet, supps, regular updates with a couple of before and after pics, along with living in the USA and have a certain post count- it's well worth a free Epi product :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lets get some more apps in here guys!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty standard promo application :) info about training, diet, supps, regular updates with a couple of before and after pics, along with living in the USA and have a certain post count- it's well worth a free Epi product :)
When do you require it be started? I will be out of state starting the 23 and won't be back till the 4th of may

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately it needs to be started immediately up receipt (about a week or so from now) but keep your eyes peeled :) we will have plenty more opportunities!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd jump on this in a heartbeat if I wasn't already running Myosynergy. I just really need to see how I respond to (-) epi.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
f you are interested in this opportunity post your app with the following info:
*Weight: 183
*Current Training Program: 6 days a week
Monday: Chest/Tris/Calves
Tuesday: Back/Bis/Abs
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs/Traps
Thursday: Shoulder/Calves
Friday: Legs/Abs
Saturday: maintanence/cardio/work on what I feel was lagging through the week

Current Goals: Same thing we do everyday Pinky! Try to build lean muscle!

Current Supplements: Mesomorph/Elite Whey/L-Carnitine

Links to other Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/259896-menace-ii-society.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/253028-death-star-labs.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/236961-mentabolic.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234359-1st-log-purus.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238208-fasted-training-formutech.html

*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you?

I will be consistent, honest, include pics/videos, training logs and inject my bad humor into my posts.

Cheers

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
*Weight: 170-175lbs (AM weight)

*Current Training Program: Layne's PHAT

*Current Goals: Recomp/Lean bulk

*Current Supplements Being Used: Creatine, Citrulline, Pre-Wo

*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247788-mv-blr-stack.html)

*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? Interested in improvements made (have experience w/ epi products), and I like to think I'm a pretty good logger :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd jump on this in a heartbeat if I wasn't already running Myosynergy. I just really need to see how I respond to (-) epi.
I feel you. I hate it when that happens!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good apps so far guys. Let's keep em coming!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if you guys read it in the description but the half life has been greatly improved. Longer half life = Longer synthesis process. Win/win.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to do this, but im already tied up in a few others that might mask overall results... This is a good one too

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity, I currently have 3 bottles and will run 12 weeks straight and will update some on here

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity, I currently have 3 bottles and will run 12 weeks straight and will update some on here
Awesome! Looking forward to the feed back.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5'5.5
147lbs
Bf% ?

Calorie deficiency -
1700-2000cals
165-170pro
Under 100c backloaded
Moderate fat

No specific training routine, just time under tension via high volume circuit training...

Caffeine and yohimbe is being used currently and have dropped all other supplements minus preworkouts which is hemavol/epic powder... ive been using the c/yhcl stack for 6 weeks now so epi2.0 would be the only variable added to my regiment meaning results will be noticed.
I have yet to use an -epi- product but very interested in the reduction of bodyfat possibilities... my logs speak for themselves and of course im very active on here...

Hvactech

Starting pic

ForumRunner_20150418_115307.png

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean my man ^ Nice apps so far! Let's keep em coming.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We need some more apps in here. A chance to use epi 2.0 for free here!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
*Weight: 205 pounds, 6'1", I'm not sure on body fat percentage probably 12-15%
*Current Training Program: Modified PHAT
*Current Goals: Trying to cut down for summer
*Current Supplements Being Used: Creatine, Protein, EC (can either stop or continue, if chosen to log to better judge the product)
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/262482-tren-msten-stano.html
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I want to try this product as I am getting fairly low on carbs and I have heard it's great for endurance, which I really need in the gym. I've been seriously looking into trying an Epi product soon, in fact I almost bought some today but I ran across this opportunity first. I'm really interesting in trying it and seeing how well it works in keeping my strength up and to see if it can help me cut down before summer.

I also enjoy logging, it helps me keep on track with myself and I will be very thorough. I already keep track of all my macros, workouts, and weight. Pictures and updates will be no problem for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice app

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Been 8 days since I started, I am noticing a leaning out effect. I also feel that I does give a kind of fullness effect/ tightening effect. I just finished my first HST 6 week training cycle and started taking this after the rest week, I had some killer pumps, however only 8 days in and I love it! I can't wait to see how this 12 week run turns out ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When does the application submissions end?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
*Weight: 205 pounds, 6'1", I'm not sure on body fat percentage probably 12-15%
*Current Training Program: Modified PHAT
*Current Goals: Trying to cut down for summer
*Current Supplements Being Used: Creatine, Protein, EC (can either stop or continue, if chosen to log to better judge the product)
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/262482-tren-msten-stano.html
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I want to try this product as I am getting fairly low on carbs and I have heard it's great for endurance, which I really need in the gym. I've been seriously looking into trying an Epi product soon, in fact I almost bought some today but I ran across this opportunity first. I'm really interesting in trying it and seeing how well it works in keeping my strength up and to see if it can help me cut down before summer.

I also enjoy logging, it helps me keep on track with myself and I will be very thorough. I already keep track of all my macros, workouts, and weight. Pictures and updates will be no problem for me.
Good looking app. Keep them coming guys.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking in a couple days! Let's get a few more apps in guys

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Love me some epic, hope its not too lateee!!!

*Weight: 185
*Current Training Program: Monday thru Friday Single Body Part Heavy/low rep 1 week lighter/high rep other week
*Current Goals: gain 20lbs 15 of it being lean
*Current Supplements Being Used: Epi/Tren RX 2.0/Trenadrol/CEL Cycle Assist - Epi45mg/Tren85mg - few weeks left then moving to trest next week
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): BPS Endosurge Turbo, FINAFLEX Creatine/Energy, Halodrol,
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I could always use a good mystatin inhibitor to help with the gains, I will make a great log and give in depth review's and feelings for the supplement and be very grateful regardless of the outcome!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will two applications double my chance of winning.. Lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking tomorrow! :) whoever doesn't get picked there is a supermandro log up you guys can apply for :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I need to withdrawal unfortunately

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
It's okay.. I'll take your spot if you were picked. Lol
haha right there with you. been watching this thread like a hawk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winners are.........

highlander31 and MultiVitamin pm me your info! Congrats guys and keep your eyes peeled for more promos :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

highlander31 and MultiVitamin pm me your info! Congrats guys and keep your eyes peeled for more promos :)
Congratulations Guys! I'll be checkin in on your logs, post links please! Sad I didn't get it, maybe ill get in on the mandro :/ lol

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Man I am beyond PUMPED!!! Thanks so much for this opportunity and PMing now.

I'd be lucky to have you in on my log KilaCali . Get in there. Hope you get the Mando btw

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Man I am beyond PUMPED!!! Thanks so much for this opportunity and PMing now.

I'd be lucky to have you in on my log KilaCali . Get in there. Hope you get the Mando btw
Noway bro, I will be lucky to witness it! is it going to be ran in your current log in your signature? going now.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Noway bro, I will be lucky to witness it! is it going to be ran in your current log in your signature? going now.
No I need to update that. It will be a new log and I'll throw it as my new sig.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
ok cool yeai just checked and realized that was an older one lol, looks like a good one im gonna check it out anyways

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see the logs.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the progress you guys make running Epi 2.0.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Excited for this to go down. Cant get it soon enough.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Awesome, thank you guys!!!

PM's disabled right now....