ANY INTEREST IN LOGGING IRONCHAMP VOLUME/HPTA?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
before i ask the boss to run a promo for 2 members to log these products i want to make sure there is enough interest. these are great products that i stand by 100% and need to get the word out!!!

if there is enough interest i will ask the boss to let me run the promo!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess there isn't much interest....oh well!!!

HJH

Awards
I could be interested

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested to run them. I may be logging a new AI for BLR and Brundel told me to run some test boosters along with it.
Have several sponsored and unsponsored logs on AM

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
before i ask the boss to run a promo for 2 members to log these products i want to make sure there is enough interest. these are great products that i stand by 100% and need to get the word out!!!

if there is enough interest i will ask the boss to let me run the promo!!!!
Does marms need to come out of logging retirement for this one?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to log it but I'm already logging Magnitropin and Most Wanted.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
before i ask the boss to run a promo for 2 members to log these products i want to make sure there is enough interest. these are great products that i stand by 100% and need to get the word out!!! if there is enough interest i will ask the boss to let me run the promo!!!!
I thought you stopped repping for them?

OlyGuy

Awards
Yes!!! Would love to log and will be ready to start in less then 2 weeks for PCT after my LGD-4033 run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like there is interest, going to e-mail the boss about running this promo!!!

thanks guys!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Iron Stack!
indeed!!!

the boss says go for it!!!

i will be putting up a promo thread real soon, thanks for all the interest!!!!:beerchug:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed!!!

the boss says go for it!!!

i will be putting up a promo thread real soon, thanks for all the interest!!!!:beerchug:

BigT.. make sure you throw up a link in this thread to the promo :)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Im in! Id love to have the opportunity to log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hummm what's in it. I may be interested

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I'd do it, never logged b4 other than for my own edification. But I've been looking at both products for a bit, I'd do my best and be honest.

Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Awards
Hey guys, new member here as I just transferred here from another forum which I was really active on.. AM looks like a much better community and I'm stoked to be on here. Seen a lot of good feedback on the IronChamp products and would love to give this stuff a run.

I am coming off a light cycle of Ostarine so I think this would fit the bill as a good PCT stack ;)

Willing to log as much as needed, and post before and after pics if thats something you all want.

Good luck to everyone else

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
About to start a pct after 5 days, been doing trest ace for 12 weeks at 50mg/day. Will add it to clomid.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, new member here as I just transferred here from another forum which I was really active on.. AM looks like a much better community and I'm stoked to be on here. Seen a lot of good feedback on the IronChamp products and would love to give this stuff a run.

I am coming off a light cycle of Ostarine so I think this would fit the bill as a good PCT stack ;)

Willing to log as much as needed, and post before and after pics if thats something you all want.

Wildabeast good to finally see you on AM man!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I missed the train! Guys, don't miss this opportunity. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Iron Champ USA has some of the best supplements out there. Give it a shot! Throw an app in and invite others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

welcome to AM!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for all the interest guys!!!! from IRONCHAMP:usa:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed the train! Guys, don't miss this opportunity. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Iron Champ USA has some of the best supplements out there. Give it a shot! Throw an app in and invite others.
Are we doing the Apps in this thread or are you starting a new thread...?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are we doing the Apps in this thread or are you starting a new thread...?
i originally intended to start a new thread....now i am leaning towards going with this one!!!! i appreciate your enthusiasm!!!:beerchug:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i originally intended to start a new thread....now i am leaning towards going with this one!!!! i appreciate your enthusiasm!!!:beerchug:
No problem bro. Just give me the go ahead & i'll throw up my app :banana:

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I see in my crystal protein tub some great things for those chosen to log these Iron Champ USA supplements :arms:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SEX: Male

UPDATES: I will update my log 4 - 5 times per week. I usually post daily and i will do weekly wrap ups and a final review.

WHY SHOULD YOU PICK ME: Im Just coming off a 12 Week Anabolic Cycle & just did a 4 week post cycle therapy.
I Would love to see how the H.P.T.A / Volume stack could continue to boost my test & libido naturally.

GOALS: I plan to stay natural until next winter and want to keep healthy & feel & perform the best that i can naturally.

SPONSORED LOGS:

REBIRTH LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265587-vujades-blr-rebirth-4.html

ENZY M LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255161-vujades-digesting-millennium.html

11 Oxoderm Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/264344-vujades-cutting-cortisol.html

UNSPONSORED LOG

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are going to LOVE this stack! I didn't want to stop.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This Looks interesting ! Would love to try it。!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age male 31. Mi40x program
I would be able to see even further progress for my up comming contest in 8 weeks. I can write a detailed log and video review as well. Pictures are always good as a sign of progress.
Let me know if I can log it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may draw blood to see if my test raises. Currently I am at less than 300 so I would love to see my numbers jump to at least 400 or better yet 600 or 800. That's another reason I would love to try it. I don't produce Test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will be picking loggers tomorrow or tuesday...boss has authorized more loggers so get those apps in!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Free HPTA AND VOLUME!! Put an app in for a chance to log this stuff. You won't be disappointed

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Male
165lbs

Will update min 2 X's weekly
Current program 5x5's 4x12's

Would love to get my test in order, ultra low fat and carb cycle last summer stole my mojo and volume.

If this works as it should, I'll become the spokesman. Because nothing else has effectively brought both back full time.

Was just about to gamble on the HPTA anyway, so I'm in and will hold up my end of the bargain. Before and afters if needed. Pick me.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Male
236 (down from 261 since Jan)
Training: 5/3/1 for core lifts. That is how I will measure my strength increase or decrease. Then mix in 5x5, 8x8 and some LISS. Throw in some random circuits with a deck of cards.

Why? Will be doing a PCT in 3 weeksish. I would be using Nolva, Norco, a cortisol blocker along with the other basics

Will post 3-5 times a week.

I would like to use these supps to help my libido which has been up and down on Osta (more down) and help keep size and strength as I keep losing weight.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
29 years old. 220lbs 6ft tall 14%BF

Current goals: transitioning into a summer cut. I am currently on a targeted keto diet, consuming my carbs based around my workouts. My cals are around 2750 currently, and will be reduced as soon as my results slow. I will be dropping my calories once i have implemented my daily fasted am cardio and pm cardio sessions. My training is based off of a barbell base, heavy to moderately heavy weight and around 8-12 rep range. I go lower and above for strength and hypertrophy, but average in the bodybuilding range of reps. I incorporate HIIT, barbell complexes and fasted steady state into my cardio routines.

I just ended a two month recomp with Anabeta elite, Alphamine, Mst Peak Elite, BPS endosurge turbo and some preworkouts. My upcoming stack will be IRON CHAMP AM PM during am and pm cardio sessions and IRONCHAMP Phyched as part of my preworkout regimen, which may also include SL and ARA. Hoping to run the iron stack with the rest of my iron champ supps.

I will post a detailed log for everday that i am on the product. I am very active on my logs and on AM in general. I will post honest reviews on whatever I run. I am very excited to run these products because they are proven blends with open labels. The ingredients are time tested and work! I really appreciate that about Iron Champ and thats why I reccommend thier stuff to people.

Below are some links to other logs I completed and updated daily.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265242-mst-peak-elite.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265296-bps-endosurge-turbo.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
picking loggers soon....