Cissus XT $14.95!!!!!!!!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Good to see these sales coming out. You can't get much better than that!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Koi's code is for tgb not tf...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
I guess you don't know the shipping price for me. Anyway great deal.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
With this product do you really feel a difference is you are taking it since a few month like a glucosamine supplement who act with time or this is just pain killing effect even after a few months?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for you who got stuff for free, but for people like us who buy their supplements, a coupon code is always nice.
What... The site doesnt use a code to get that deal, the price is the price. Also the reps dont work for the site, two completely seperate entities. Theyre just putting people on to a good deal...

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
What... The site doesnt use a code to get that deal, the price is the price. Also the reps dont work for the site, two completely seperate entities. Theyre just putting people on to a good deal...
I never said that, I know the site doesn't use a code to get that deal, I was asking for a additionnal coupon code because I have to pay 36 dollars of shipping for just one bottle

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never said that, I know the site doesn't use a code to get that deal, I was asking for a additionnal coupon code because I have to pay 36 dollars of shipping for just one bottle
Yea u didnt say that... u said some slick remark to a guy who was answering your quesion.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Yea u didnt say that... u said some slick remark to a guy who was answering your quesion.
I didn't understand his message, for me that was " the price is already low you don't need a coupon code " and his message was " you don't need a coupon code for the price of 14 dollars "

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't understand his message, for me that was " the price is already low you don't need a coupon code " and his message was " you don't need a coupon code for the price of 14 dollars "
Where are you located. I can try and find a retailer for you with good shipping

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established