You want to feel FEROX? GET IN HERE!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We here at chaos and pain love our ferox. So much in fact we are going to give away 2 of them....

I'm sure you ALL know what ferox is by now but you can look it up on our website. Please note...yes I said that for site traffic. MUHAHAHA!
http://www.chaosandpain.com/

Requirements:
Live anywhere(yay international)
18 y/o and up.
Willing to log our product.

While you're here.... check us out on...
chaosAnd_Pain on twitter
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain on facebook

Now....get in here and put those apps in.

oh and...also...one of the best dragon ball z fan films. Beats that evolution bs by a long shot ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opji5DgE_nQ Watch and support!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Would be very interested in running ferox for you all! Always down for a high stim pre workout and ferox would fit that bill.

Stats: 25 yo/218lbs/5'11"

Got a new schedule and switching from lifting in the afternoons to now hitting the weights at 0500/0530 so will be needing something to wake my ass up in the mornings. Will log as needed!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I liked dragon ball z before the planet of vegeta was blown up by friezea. Everyone else is just imitating

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpers for apps

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked dragon ball z before the planet of vegeta was blown up by friezea. Everyone else is just imitating
That would be before dragonball.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for Ferox! This is a strong PWO, you will not be disappointed!!! Too bad Chaos and Pain didn't include one of their great shirts in the promo.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Do yall have samples of it? Right now I'm logging parmaswole and would totally review the combo!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking winners tomorrow.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I enjoy feeling like a cracked out junkie from time to time. :wink1: I'll give it a shot.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Finishing my stim break. Missing dem stims

Not relevant, but this image popped up :D

FF41

Awards
This stuff is awesome. I have tried some samples and mixed it with permaswole, skin ripping pump for sure. I'd love to log but I can only work out at 10 or 11 at night.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
International!!! I'm in!

Age- 25
Years training- 5
Previous logging exp- quite a lot. Currently running 2 now, nearly at the end of both (2 weeks max)

Well what can I say... I train early in the morning, around 5.30, latest 6. I have a very high tolerance to stims and find it difficult to get my hands on a preworkout that hits me hard and pushes me through, this product looks very promising... High amounts of caffeine and yohimbine! Yes please.

Not to mention the fantastic ingredients for the mental focus, that plays a huge role in my workouts as I do a lot of heavy training/powerlifting... Need that focus to get in the zone to destroy the weights.

Looks one hell of a product and have wanted to try this for some time now... Difficult with shippin to the UK though.

Hopefully that everything your looking for :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
International!!! I'm in!

Age- 25
Years training- 5
Previous logging exp- quite a lot. Currently running 2 now, nearly at the end of both (2 weeks max)

Well what can I say... I train early in the morning, around 5.30, latest 6. I have a very high tolerance to stims and find it difficult to get my hands on a preworkout that hits me hard and pushes me through, this product looks very promising... High amounts of caffeine and yohimbine! Yes please.

Not to mention the fantastic ingredients for the mental focus, that plays a huge role in my workouts as I do a lot of heavy training/powerlifting... Need that focus to get in the zone to destroy the weights.

Looks one hell of a product and have wanted to try this for some time now... Difficult with shippin to the UK though.

Hopefully that everything your looking for :)
Winner! Send your mailing info !

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do yall have samples of it? Right now I'm logging parmaswole and would totally review the combo!
I'll have wayne send you a sample brother

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be very interested in running ferox for you all! Always down for a high stim pre workout and ferox would fit that bill.

Stats: 25 yo/218lbs/5'11"

Got a new schedule and switching from lifting in the afternoons to now hitting the weights at 0500/0530 so will be needing something to wake my ass up in the mornings. Will log as needed!
I want to see how it treats you. Go ahead and send me your mailing info. Looks like it's a 3 winner deal up in this bish

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pms on my mobile app are screwed up. I will send the info to wayne when I get home. Been this way for a day or 2...not near a computer atm. Sorry for the delay

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My pms on my mobile app are screwed up. I will send the info to wayne when I get home. Been this way for a day or 2...not near a computer atm. Sorry for the delay
No problem man. But I am excited to try this out :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm seems to be up today and my busy butt just sent them off to the boss man! Get ready to melt your face.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Can't wait. Let's hope it lives up to expectations :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Patiently waiting for mine now :)

Super excited for this!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just tried out the sample I got in the mail, I must admit I was a bit hesitant to do the whole packet, but I did and killed my back workout this morning, Heavy Rows No Problem, High Rep Curls piece of cake......I like the stim effect and no crash. This is a winner!! Thank you for the sample !! grinnell27 I see why you liked this !!