NEW Black Lion Research TRANSDERMAL- Testers/Loggers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok men.

I have 3 bottles of the beta version of our new transdermal.
This product has AI properties and serious fat burning properties.
Gains should be dry and lean. Similar to masteron.

I have a few friends using this stuff right now and they are dry as a bone and have taken on a hard dense appearance.

Many have been complaining of joint pain and dehydration so potentially expect these sides. Stay hydrated.
You may lose some water weight so its a great cutting tool.

The gel is a bit thick so Ill send a syringe barrel along with the bottle so you can exactly measure the dose.
It does have a pump (formeron bottles) but it seems to be sputtering a bit with the thick gel.
Ill work on thinning this out for the final product.

I need 3 guys who can log results.
You will NOT be told whats in the bottle.

Must have-
500+ posts.
No affiliations with competitors.
Previous successful logs.
The time and ability to complete a log.

Chime in here if your down to log.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhh yea :)

Fellas be quick on this and apply. You will not regret it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is super thick. The ingredients are giving me a headache.
I miss formestane. Dissolve mix and go. This is like 20 more processes.
Good luck cloning this one unless its a spray.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really interested in this. About to start PCT. Not sure if eligible as a rep, though.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I know. I'm glad too! Just talking about the competitor part. Not sure exactly who that would be.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see results

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be willing to log this. I have ran a few logs on here, but many on bb.com. I will provide daily training and diet.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!!!

--- About to turn 46 this month. Currently at 170lb & approx 13-14% BF

--- Have done logs on here for MST, SNS, iForce, & Man Sports

--- Have used both Viron & Formeron. (And still have a bottle of each on hand)

image-2128119896.jpg

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Ah damn wish my post count was up to apply to this. Ran a couple logs on here and LO. Will be following them for sure though!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I would run this but I don't need an AI at the moment. Good opportunity for those that are qualified

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would u guys post before and afters?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna pick from guys who are not reps or affiliates for other companies first. If after this there is space left Ill let reps in.

DD and EMPIRE PM me.
1 spot left.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys.

1 left

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the new products for sure

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I do not meet the post requirement, but your products are amazing and this one sounds like it will meet that standard, so I thought I would throw in an app just in case.

I am currently on a cut. My bodyweight is around 193. Training wise my main goal is strength and I am working towards a 600 pound pull at the moment.
No affiliations with competitors: None.
Previous successful logs: HPTA
The time and ability to complete a log: I can post everyday and I am quite in tune with my body so I can notice changes pretty quickly.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your in on the strength of your previous log.
Keep in mind, however, that because its both an AI and fat burner you may actually lose strength a bit as water weight drops.
This isnt guaranteed of course but its possible. This type of product is really good for cosmetic purposes. I do think also that because your a natty trainer youll
"feel" this more than someone who is used to anadrol or dmz cycles.
So, if your still down knowing it may hinder your goal 600lbs then PM me.

And for everyone else..stay tuned because we will be looking for loggers for our new ORAL AI tomorrow or the next day.
This stuff is a powerhouse.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a great opportunity here guys... BLR does not disappoint.
Get on it... :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Would def run a log as detailed as possible and give it 100%. I want to put my name in the hat even though I am rep, as any chances are better than none!
Current workout is a variation on bulgarian training that alternates between Squats (MWF) and Deadlifts (T,Tr,S) working up to training max then doing back off work. Following that I do more compounds and lumbar/core work.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent.

Honored to provide feedback on this new BLR product.

Thx

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any opportunities left with this?? Have about 8 successful logs and am not a rep. Sitting at 6" 205 lbs right now about 15% bf. Would love to give an honest assessment of this new td.

I miss Formeron :-( it was the best!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any opportunities left with this?? Have about 8 successful logs and am not a rep. Sitting at 6" 205 lbs right now about 15% bf. Would love to give an honest assessment of this new td. I miss Formeron :-( it was the best!!!
It "was" ;-)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So how does one apply this? I'm assuming straight on the testicles for best absorption to fight of estrogen

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill see about maybe making another couple of bottles on Monday.
We have 3 loggers but....its not like I dont have more materials so Ill see about making another 3 units.
so 3 spots left.

Godstrength shoot me a PM brother.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
If you need more loggers count me in..I'll send my erase back and use this instead..I have the post count and multiple logs done. An AI with fat burning effects I'm in..let me know..I'm 5" 8 about 168 pounds..have gained a lot of muscle over the winter but some fat I'd like to shave off for summer..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you need more loggers count me in..I'll send my erase back and use this instead..I have the post count and multiple logs done. An AI with fat burning effects I'm in..let me know..I'm 5" 8 about 168 pounds..have gained a lot of muscle over the winter but some fat I'd like to shave off for summer..
Perfect shoot me a PM!
This stuff will get you lean and mean.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Will also be starting rebirth in the next few days..if it matters

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill see about maybe making another couple of bottles on Monday. We have 3 loggers but....its not like I dont have more materials so Ill see about making another 3 units. so 3 spots left. Godstrength shoot me a PM brother.
Awesome!!!! Pm sent

Super stoked about this

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product is exceptional. You guys are gonna be super stoked.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Perfect shoot me a PM!
This stuff will get you lean and mean.
If your interested I can run pre and post bloods on your oral AI? I am currently running your Rebirth product on my long pct journey since dropping trt. Just let me know.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product is exceptional. You guys are gonna be super stoked.
is this going to increase dht? When you said masteron that came to mind. I might be down to log. Going to start cutting in a week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your interested I can run pre and post bloods on your oral AI? I am currently running your Rebirth product on my long pct journey since dropping trt. Just let me know.
We have already run a few sets of labs but if your running them anyways I dont see why not.
The down side is your labs will likely be abnormal considering you were on TRT. Long term suppression or lifetime suppression is possible.
Many of us, myself included, are on perma HRT because of long term AAS use. Long term test use is no different.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this going to increase dht? When you said masteron that came to mind. I might be down to log. Going to start cutting in a week.
THere is no conversion to DHT and I dont expect any significant rise aside from the increased test being converted to DHT via 5AR.
There is an AI and 2 fat burners. The reason I mentioned masteron is because masteron is not really a super anabolic drug.
Its more used for hardening and density pre contest. Similarly this product will give you a harder dry appearance and will really ramp up fat loss.
Anabolism from this will come in the way of increased test levels.

This stuff is great for PCT
Fat loss
Hardening and drying
Estro control.

Personally I would run this with Viron and Follidrone. Wicked natural stack with legit physique altering potential.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have already run a few sets of labs but if your running them anyways I dont see why not.
The down side is your labs will likely be abnormal considering you were on TRT. Long term suppression or lifetime suppression is possible.
Many of us, myself included, are on perma HRT because of long term AAS use. Long term test use is no different.
Ok, I will just wait until it comes out then.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
THere is no conversion to DHT and I dont expect any significant rise aside from the increased test being converted to DHT via 5AR. There is an AI and 2 fat burners. The reason I mentioned masteron is because masteron is not really a super anabolic drug. Its more used for hardening and density pre contest. Similarly this product will give you a harder dry appearance and will really ramp up fat loss. Anabolism from this will come in the way of increased test levels. This stuff is great for PCT Fat loss Hardening and drying Estro control. Personally I would run this with Viron and Follidrone. Wicked natural stack with legit physique altering potential.
cool. Already have the viron and two bottles of follidrone. Stoked about these upcoming releases

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you are looking for a 3rd logger (or 6th) for this stuff but figured it wouldnt hurt to throw it out there.

I also do not meet post requirements, but am a BLR product fan and just starting a cut for summer, possibly a show too. I have done a few physique shows and have been working to improve and continually bringing a better package to the stage.

Bodyweight - 220
No affiliations with any companies
Have never done a sponsored log, but here is my last log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/260784-first-m-sten.html
Plenty or time to log and post every day. Diet will be on point and I will give an honest review without question.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi... I'm here for links 2 logs

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This sounds great, to bad I am already in the middle of a log, it is just what I'm looking for!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have a second round of this I would LOVE to log it. This sounds just like what I have been looking for!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ok men.

I have 3 bottles of the beta version of our new transdermal.
This product has AI properties and serious fat burning properties.
Gains should be dry and lean. Similar to masteron.

I have a few friends using this stuff right now and they are dry as a bone and have taken on a hard dense appearance.

Many have been complaining of joint pain and dehydration so potentially expect these sides. Stay hydrated.
You may lose some water weight so its a great cutting tool.

The gel is a bit thick so Ill send a syringe barrel along with the bottle so you can exactly measure the dose.
It does have a pump (formeron bottles) but it seems to be sputtering a bit with the thick gel.
Ill work on thinning this out for the final product.

I need 3 guys who can log results.
You will NOT be told whats in the bottle.

Must have-
500+ posts.
No affiliations with competitors.
Previous successful logs.
The time and ability to complete a log.

Chime in here if your down to log.
I'm in to try this stuff out.

I have the final leg before the wedding coming up and it would be great to lose that extra little bit of belly fat that is a ****ing bitch to get rid of lol.

I've completed, plenty of logs.

I'm sure you know but, if you don't I can link you.

Also, will be posting a YouTube video too your liking.

Let me know,

Thanks,
T

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I will just wait until it comes out then.
Doesnt mean you cant though. And it doesnt mean you cant log for us.
We will be looking for loggers for the oral maybe tomorrow if I can get all the TD bottles made and out.
Otherwise tues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to try this stuff out.

I have the final leg before the wedding coming up and it would be great to lose that extra little bit of belly fat that is a ****ing bitch to get rid of lol.

I've completed, plenty of logs.

I'm sure you know but, if you don't I can link you.

Also, will be posting a YouTube video too your liking.

Let me know,

Thanks,
T
Hey brother
Your in. PM me so we can get you some product!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I know it's contains a few fat loss ingredients but I'm running a few compounds for my bulk, one which is notorious for being wet. Also needing an AI. What's your thoughts and adding this product in? If yes, I'd be down to run it ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's contains a few fat loss ingredients but I'm running a few compounds for my bulk, one which is notorious for being wet. Also needing an AI. What's your thoughts and adding this product in? If yes, I'd be down to run it ;)
I would wait and log the Oral which for now I believe is stronger. Test results may indicate otherwise but for now the oral looks Stronger than any otc AI Ive ever seen.
Maybe tomorrow or tues we will look for loggers.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm down would love to run anything from blr !

Damn looks like I'm too late ! Shoot

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down would love to run anything from blr !

Damn looks like I'm too late ! Shoot
I dont think your too late bro. Let me look over applicants when i get home. I dont know how many we have.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I dont think your too late bro. Let me look over applicants when i get home. I dont know how many we have.
Cool let me know either way !

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Would you say this replace or surpass formeron? Sounds promising that's for sure.