Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are on pct/trt or getting older like me or just want to add life to your sex life then ironchamps ironstack [hpta/volume] is what you need!!! this stuff kickin in as little as 2 days....volume gets you hard and adds staying time and shortens refraction time and hpta adds sensitivity.

best part is the ironstack is on sale for 50% off---just $50 for full bottle of both volume and hpta!!!!

i am 56 years old and this stuff has me going like in my 20's!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So will this combo help restore longevity as well? Or will some still be a 2 pump chump and be 1 and done?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So will this combo help restore longevity as well? Or will some still be a 2 pump chump and be 1 and done?
Exactly cause when I'm 'ON' I could have sex for what feels like forever haha. It's almost the 1 reason I really hate PCT lmao.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if longevity is top priority i would just go with volume...you might add in some hpta later on once longivity is built up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think the 50% off is still good for all ironchamp products, but probably not for long!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are on pct/trt or getting older like me or just want to add life to your sex life then ironchamps ironstack [hpta/volume] is what you need!!! this stuff kickin in as little as 2 days....volume gets you hard and adds staying time and shortens refraction time and hpta adds sensitivity.

best part is the ironstack is on sale for 50% off---just $50 for full bottle of both volume and hpta!!!!

i am 56 years old and this stuff has me going like in my 20's!!!
my favorite combo.
Took this for two days before giving a semen analysis today to check my sperm. well, left a big load for them to analyze. love how this stuff cranks up my libido.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full semen check came back today.

Everything was good after less than 36hrs of abstinence.
Even was recommended to be a sperm donor.

Stress relief.
Thank you to hpta/high volume.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Full semen check came back today.

Everything was good after less than 36hrs of abstinence.
Even was recommended to be a sperm donor.

Stress relief.
Thank you to hpta/high volume.
lol...thanks, jbry. ironstack is legit, and 50% off!!!