Olympus Labs EP1C UNLEASHED! Next Generation Epicatechin!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL logo.jpg

bottlerenderlightning (1).jpg

Olympus Labs has once again brought innovation to the forefront with our upcoming release of Ep1c Unleashed!

---

If you haven't already heard the breaking news on Stack3d.com, you can check out the press release here:

Stack3d Supplement News

We're releasing both an oral and transdermal version of Ep1c Unleashed. Just a brief excerpt from the full article,

...the supplement is a sequel to Epic, Olympus Lab’s epicatechin formula, officially titled Epic Unleashed. The brand is apparently going to keep the product as an epicatechin based item, which may leave you wondering what they’ve done to make it good enough to be a sequel? The answer to that is in the delivery of Epic Unleashed.
While current epicatechin products are hampered by issues of bioavailability, Olympus Labs investigated the literature to find a solution that would address this. After countless hours of research, we identified a delivery system that can provide 2x - 6x enhancement. This promising data prompted OL to conduct both in house and external alpha testing (the logs will be released to the public shortly), which confirmed the findings. The results from the alpha testers blew away our own expectations.

Testers running Ep1c Unleashed consistently reported:

- Increased work capacity / endurance
- Enhanced recovery both between sets and between workouts
- Muscle fullness / pumps
- Vascularity
- Strength increases
- Body composition changes

All of which were enhanced while cutting or bulking, making this a perfect recomp option as well. A few of our loggers even compared the experience to being on cycle. Not my words, theirs.

As a preview, take a look at some of the before and after pictures from some of our AM members.

Before After.jpg

And NoAddedHmones - this isn't even his whole run, just a comparison of the first 4 weeks. I'll leave the final comparison for the logs.

Comparsion front.jpg

This release will redefine how people view epicatechin products, mark my words. Product will be available in less than 2 weeks.

Now, who's ready for Ep1c Unleashed to drop??

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I can't wait to get this in our customers hands!!!

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity OL! This product is awesome.. Definitely missing the lack of doms.. I really notice the recovery enhancement now that the run is over and i feel like recovery takes forever

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow...looks like a winner!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Boom and just like that a bomb hits AM with our new EP1C

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This will be something much more than a simple addition or improvement. We are talking about completely unchaining EP1C and allowing it to run UNLEASHED!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This will be something much more than a simple addition or improvement. We are talking about completely unchaining EP1C and allowing it to run UNLEASHED!!!
Hnnnngggg!!!!

Ish is gonna get real very shortly. Innovation at its finest.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling this is going to sell out quickly.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks awesome. Can't wait to see the profile. I was responsive to epicatechin alone, so I can't wait to see what this new version brings.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks exciting!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the opportunity OL! This product is awesome.. Definitely missing the lack of doms.. I really notice the recovery enhancement now that the run is over and i feel like recovery takes forever
After a few weeks off decreased intra workout recovery is definitely noticeable, i felt as though there was a build up effect which slowly dwindled away over the course of a week or so after stopping?

Awards
  • Established
After a few weeks off decreased intra workout recovery is definitely noticeable, i felt as though there was a build up effect which slowly dwindled away over the course of a week or so after stopping?
I would agree brother. I am looking forward to a 10-12 week run :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL always finds a way to get ALL my $$$$!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree brother. I am looking forward to a 10-12 week run :)
12 weeks on farrk just imagine how much progress you could make in that time frame.

Reactions: 804
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks awesome. Can't wait to see the profile. I was responsive to epicatechin alone, so I can't wait to see what this new version brings.
I can tell you firsthand that what we've done has much improved my response to epi. I ran multiple versions of epi prior with varying degrees of success. This was much more pronounced, especially regarding muscle fullness/body comp changes with the transdermal.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the sweet gainz!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you firsthand that what we've done has much improved my response to epi. I ran multiple versions of epi prior with varying degrees of success. This was much more pronounced, especially regarding muscle fullness/body comp changes with the transdermal.
Hoping the capped version is just as good. I prefer the "exactness" and ease of caps.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping the capped version is just as good. I prefer the "exactness" and ease of caps.
Same here. And I'm already on androgel so another topical would be too much for me.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same effect for me.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Subbed.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We had testers who ran oral only, TD only, and a combination. Oral performed just as well with the same type of results, so both versions will provide the extra edge.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
View attachment 116877

View attachment 116882

Olympus Labs has once again brought innovation to the forefront with our upcoming release of Ep1c Unleashed!

---

If you haven't already heard the breaking news on Stack3d.com, you can check out the press release here:

Stack3d Supplement News

We're releasing both an oral and transdermal version of Ep1c Unleashed. Just a brief excerpt from the full article,

While current epicatechin products are hampered by issues of bioavailability, Olympus Labs investigated the literature to find a solution that would address this. After countless hours of research, we identified a delivery system that can provide 2x - 6x enhancement. This promising data prompted OL to conduct both in house and external alpha testing (the logs will be released to the public shortly), which confirmed the findings. The results from the alpha testers blew away our own expectations.

Testers running Ep1c Unleashed consistently reported:

- Increased work capacity / endurance
- Enhanced recovery both between sets and between workouts
- Muscle fullness / pumps
- Vascularity
- Strength increases
- Body composition changes

All of which were enhanced while cutting or bulking, making this a perfect recomp option as well. A few of our loggers even compared the experience to being on cycle. Not my words, theirs.

As a preview, take a look at some of the before and after pictures from some of our AM members.

View attachment 116881

And NoAddedHmones - this isn't even his whole run, just a comparison of the first 4 weeks. I'll leave the final comparison for the logs.

View attachment 116880

This release will redefine how people view epicatechin products, mark my words. Product will be available in less than 2 weeks.

Now, who's ready for Ep1c Unleashed to drop??
This **** looks phenomenal. I'm going to be getting ready for a men's physique competition next year and that means PCT and that means gainz while in PCT.

Bring it the **** on!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This **** looks phenomenal. I'm going to be getting ready for a men's physique competition next year and that means PCT and that means gainz while in PCT. Bring it the **** on!
I hope you can handle it!!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Definitely like what I'm reading. Watching closely on this one.;)

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had the opportunity to test both versions and all I can say is wow. Bar non the best natty product Ive used and potentially the best on the market now! Best way I could describe it would be a very low dose pro hormone cycle In terms of results!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I had the opportunity to test both versions and all I can say is wow. Bar non the best natty product Ive used and potentially the best on the market now! Best way I could describe it would be a very low dose pro hormone cycle In terms of results!!!
There it is guys!!! Awesome

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Well damn! Thanks for the words!!!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
BIG call! Can't wait to run it myself :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
From the man himself

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I got a bunch of regular -epi I need to go through, but all I want is the new stuff. What the heck am I going to do with it???

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I got a bunch of regular -epi I need to go through, but all I want is the new stuff. What the heck am I going to do with it???
Get the TD version dosed in morning and regular tabs PWO. Should be bliss.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have the same problem. Lots of epicatechin lying around ready for my bulk, but I want the new stuff. Maybe i'll try dosing throughout the day.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed. been waiting for these new products to give epi a run