Win a Nitramine By Buying mTOR PRO

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Hello AM!

I'm going to be giving away a tub of Nitramine to one lucky purchaser of our new amino, mTOR PRO!

17889_2_0_0.JPG

myokem-mtor-pro-ingredients-300x412.png

Rules

When mTOR PRO drops on Tuesday, simply screenshot the confirmation with the total amount of mTOR PRO you purchase! Head over to www.myokem.com and join The Lab if you're not a member already or miss out on the cheapest mTOR PRO will be, ever!

For each tub you buy, you get one entry. So 3 tubs = 3 entries!

Must Be In The US or Canada

Bonus Entry

When do you plan on using mTOR PRO? And what flavor?!

Intra workout? Before bed? Fasted training?

Let us know and why and that's an easy bonus entry!

I'll pick the winner April 3rd!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
In for madness. Great deals great product. Sign up and prepare!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bonus entry:
I will be using intra workout, during the day for flavoring of my water and pre bed sometimes.

I will be cutting soon and will be saturating my body with bcaas to preserve as much muscle as possible. At night i would take it for the extended leucine to potentially keep mps going while im sleeping.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Can't wait to get my nitramine ;)...but everybody should jump in on this great opp for a new amino acid supp and a top notch pre workout

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bonus entry: I will be using intra workout, during the day for flavoring of my water and pre bed sometimes. I will be cutting soon and will be saturating my body with bcaas to preserve as much muscle as possible. At night i would take it for the extended leucine to potentially keep mps going while im sleeping.
solid bonus entry

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I know I'll definitely be doing the pre bed dose. Extended Leucine levels while sleeping sign me up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bonus Entry: Pre Bed and Early morning. I'm starting IF back up so I don't eat from about 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. the next day. Havanna Sunrise is the flavor.

Pre bed for the recovery and for Leucine while dreaming! Early morning (few hours after waking) for the anti-catabolic help as I fast!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bonus Entry: Pre Bed and Early morning. I'm starting IF back up so I don't eat from about 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. the next day. Havanna Sunrise is the flavor. Pre bed for the recovery and for Leucine while dreaming! Early morning (few hours after waking) for the anti-catabolic help as I fast!
I think our product will be huge in the IF/LG circles. If not, it should be!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bonus Entry: Pre Bed and Early morning. I'm starting IF back up so I don't eat from about 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. the next day. Havanna Sunrise is the flavor.

Pre bed for the recovery and for Leucine while dreaming! Early morning (few hours after waking) for the anti-catabolic help as I fast!
Solid bonus entry here, should work out perfectly for your set up

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes sir! 10.5g of amino's and no prop blend 5.5g of Leucine, and 50mg of Astragin for improved absorption and an industry exclusive time released leucine!
yeaa see above and nitramene has been on my to try list since u guys came on am

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
if you end up grabbing some tubs don't forget to enter to win some Nitramine too brother

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bonus entry: I will be using intra and throughout the day. The training program I'm using has me working certain muscle groups almost every day. I need something to help speed up recovery. I will use more each day if I feel I need it. I'm really looking forward to using this to help me get some great results in a log I will be starting soon. Thanks for the opportunity!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump, one more day til mTOR PRO!!!

Est1995

Awards
Bonus entry: As a proponent of IF when cutting you know this is going to come in handy! I'll be sure to be breaking my fast with a scoop and then taking a scoop right before my feed window ends! Going to give the dragon fruit a try because 1. Have you ever tasted dragon fruit before? And 2. Everyone's going for the Havana sunrise so its exciting to be an oddball

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's the day!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Waiting patiently for that email. Well, maybe not as patiently is I should be :)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Woke up today like it was xmas morning!! mTOR be mine

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The deal is gonna be nice.

Let's go mTOR PRO

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been watching the forum and my email since 12 am. When is this thing going down?

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
In for this.

Bonus Entry:

I don't use IF myself but sometimes due to the nature of my job, it's not totally uncommon to not be able to eat for 8,12,16 hours...sometimes even longer. Gotta love 16+ hour days with no breaks!

The TR Leucine could really help in times like this!

I've been really wanting to try Nitramine and will be picking up some Magnitropin soon too! I'Ve gone too long now without trying out the Myokem line of products!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
In for this.

Bonus Entry:

I don't use IF myself but sometimes due to the nature of my job, it's not totally uncommon to not be able to eat for 8,12,16 hours...sometimes even longer. Gotta love 16+ hour days with no breaks!

The TR Leucine could really help in times like this!

I've been really wanting to try Nitramine and will be picking up some Magnitropin soon too! I'Ve gone too long now without trying out the Myokem line of products!
well, boy do we have a surprise for you during this sale in regards of Mag & Nitramine ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well, boy do we have a surprise for you during this sale in regards of Mag & Nitramine ;)
U got me hype swolbraham.��������

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Myokem Release Sale today
PES Release Sale tomorrow

Well....looks like the ol' credit card is gonna be getting used a bit over the next 24 hours haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea, for the love of the gains though, lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Myokem Release Sale today
PES Release Sale tomorrow

Well....looks like the ol' credit card is gonna be getting used a bit over the next 24 hours haha
Bro my rent due tommorow. These guys are gunna f'n bury me!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start checking those inboxes!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
No emails yet! I didn't even get my confirmation email for singing up for the lab lol.

It's kn the website but it says it's out of atock

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
No emails yet! I didn't even get my confirmation email for singing up for the lab lol.

It's kn the website but it says it's out of atock