New And Improved Rise and Swell! Now with 30 Servings!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Mind and Muscle has done it again. We have released a new and improved version of the already immensely popular Rise and Swell. And now it even comes with 30 full servings!

RISE-AND-SWELL-19OZ-300x300.png

Rise-and-Swell.jpg

[video]https://youtu.be/11RnNbfCiSE[/video]

Rise and Swell is the third piece of my body transformation system. It is designed to be used with Wyked 2.1 and T2 for the ultimate results.

We have improved the Rise and Swell, it now contains 30 servings!

Rise and swell is a combination of everything you want to be taking first thing on an empty stomach when you wake up. Rather than make a separate product for each thing you want to do, I made products that have everything you want at that time of day; so Wyked 2.1 is everything you want pre workout, and Rise and Swell is everything you want to take first thing when you wake up.

Rise and Swell will do the following:

*Increase natural testosterone production

*Increase sex drive

*Increase sexual performance

*Increase blood flow to the penis for firmer/larger erections

*Increase Growth Hormone Production

*Give you an all day pump

*Amplify the NO production of Wyked 2.1, Making your pumps synergistically better

*Increase transport of cholesterol to the leydig cells for faster testosterone release

*Antioxidants to scavenge the free radicals from lifting

DONT FORGET TO USE CODE COLLIN AT CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF!!!!!!!

Follow the Link HERE to Order the new Rise and Swell!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my eye on that Nocturnus !
I'm dying to get me some. Gonna happen this week end .
Bump!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Got my eye on that Nocturnus ! I'm dying to get me some. Gonna happen this week end . Bump!!!
don't forget to use that code and get an additional 10% off.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
That's a bad ass supplement list bro!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Cool! Tagger is back!
Haha life has been chaotic and still is but I'm going to make it a priority to get back in here! :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha life has been chaotic and still is but I'm going to make it a priority to get back in here! :D
Welcome back brother!

rehmanzia74

Awards
its says to use it first thing in the morning and eat within 30 minutes,but when i wake up i go to the gym, so is it safe to take Rise and Swell and then go to the gym and come back and eat?