Introducing: PES Select Peanut Butter Cup

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM family, we are particularly proud to announce this flavour.

When we ran a Select protein nomination thread, peanut butter variations were the most requested.

One flavour stood out as being the most popular, peanut butter and chocolate.

You asked us so we did it.

Introducting Select peanut butter cup.

The PES insider will be on Wednesday. If you haven't signed up yet, now is your chance.

http://pescience.com/insider

To celebrate, we will give away one 27 serving tub of Select in this thread prior to the insider.

To enter:

- Tell us why you have to try peanut butter cup.

Attachments

Nyrin

Awards
Because it's going to be the most amazing flavor yet -- PES has already shown its mastery of chocolate in Select with its Milk Chocolate, and its excellent delivery of Snickerdoodle proves that it can handle the subtleties of something like peanut, which be done very poorly when not hit well.

And also because this is the first time my wife has not only immediately given me unqualified permission to buy more protein, but actually said "BUY AS MUCH OF IT AS YOU CAN" -- she's even more of a CPB fan than I am, and when she saw the reflection-hinted PBCup she literally squealed with joy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Reason one:
To do these better

image-2892862037.jpg

Reason Two:
It's Select!
The best protein on the market

Reason three:
I can only imagine how sexually aroused my tastebuds will be upon trying this.

I can see it taking my #1 spot

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because I'm a total pb addict and while cutting it can be hard to fit any reasonable amount in. If I can fulfill my cravings AND get the myriad of benefits of select then I'll be golden!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FTW!!
I have to try this PES peanut butter cup because I've read about so many delicious combinations of goodies to be made with PES products. I'm starving just thinking about trying this.
I just ran out of my protein mix, tubs bone dry! Perfect time for me to try a great new flavor. I'm positive it will help me keep and add some meat to my skeletal butt. I'm trying to hit 200+ in a month. I'm sitting at 190 now.. I would love the chance to have this & of course would leave a review. :) thanks

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#1 because I'm dieting and can't stay away from peanut butter
#2 I want to spread this to some friends in Canada who think ON Gold tastes amazing and is the best on the market. Help me educate them

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it's going to be the most amazing flavor yet -- PES has already shown its mastery of chocolate in Select with its Milk Chocolate, and its excellent delivery of Snickerdoodle proves that it can handle the subtleties of something like peanut, which be done very poorly when not hit well. And also because this is the first time my wife has not only immediately given me unqualified permission to buy more protein, but actually said "BUY AS MUCH OF IT AS YOU CAN" -- she's even more of a CPB fan than I am, and when she saw the reflection-hinted PBCup she literally squealed with joy.
This post is spot on! This flavor with most likely dethrone my CnC top spot. So eager to jump on this!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Because I have used every flavor of Select and Im really dying to try this one! And Im on a young guys part time job budget so buying lots will be very difficult. :( And Im also dieting so it will make my life a million times easier!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I need to try it to see if there is any company out there that can get this flavor right. Cellucor isn't bad but that's about as good as I've found with this flavor. Can PES finally get this flavor correct after all the other companies have tried? Send me the tub and I'll let the world know!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Predicting every AM member will be posting here

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to try Peanut Butter Cup because I am not a huge candy fan and chocolate fan at that. However, I absolutely love peanut butter cups, Trader Joe's has the best by the way. Also, I have had several Chocolate PB protein powders in the past and have been very disappointed I think that PES can restore my faith in this flavor. Also, if it tastes as good as it sounds, this flavor will be my staple Select flavor. I do not have one currently.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Wife loves PB cups.
Wife loves select protein.
Me getting Select PB Cup protein and sharing with her = for sure getting some that night.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need this to convince my wife that buying protein is a good idea. My whole family enjoys Reese's, so this is a win for me!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because I know how to share! That's right, I'm not greedy... If chosen to get a free tub of PB cup I'll share with friends, co-workers, workout buddy, family members, and maybe even a random guy on the street looking for a hand out.

I'm just an overall nice guy! :D

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I don't think we even get Reece's PBC here in Australia so I already feel like I'm missing out...

A free tub of Select would certainly fill that void ;)

Btw, I've got the mrs hooked on Snickerdoodle and no doubt this will be next. I'll never get in trouble for buying protein again! Mwahaha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love peanut butter and chocolate and I use a lot of protein (7 scoops per day)

Awards
  • Established
I am just excited to try another select flavor. PES makes the best protein and that's all I have to say. I look forward to trying my sample, thanks again bdcc you sexy beast ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh my goodness...am I dreaming??!! This has got to be the best flavor idea ever!! Peanut butter cups area biggest weakness!!! I would love to try such a high quality protein powder! Since I'm cutting, it would be a huge lifesaver too!! I will be ordering some either way and sharing the news!! :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently this tastes just like liquid Reeses. So if you've never tried one (which you shouldn't admit to), you're in for a huge surprise!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need this because i have a peanut allergy and need to get my fix, i havent had a reeses since childhood... Ive been icthing and shaking to have a peanut butter cup... ( possibly itching from the allergic reactions when trying to eat peanut butter cups lmao) i neeeedd thiss in my life brother!!!!!!!!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Because one day peanut butter was out for a walk in the park and ran into a lovely gal, chocolate. The courting process was quick and heated. Chocolate was no match for the intensity and melted in PB's arms. Chocolate wrapped itself around peanut butter in a marriage for the ages. Their offspring were a magnificent breed to behold. Loved the whole world over. So delicious I just want to eat them up. Well PES improved on the breed by increasing the protein content. I need to ingest this perfection to protect them from the rest of the world. Surely you understand why I have to do this.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ not discovered by officer Reeses like in Family Guy? ;)

Swolljaboi

Awards
Peanut butter cups have been my favorite candy since I was a kid. I can't eat them anymore because of all the sugar. I need this!

Nyrin

Awards
I need this because i have a peanut allergy and need to get my fix, i havent had a reeses since childhood... Ive been icthing and shaking to have a peanut butter cup... ( possibly itching from the allergic reactions when trying to eat peanut butter cups lmao) i neeeedd thiss in my life brother!!!!!!!!
That's painful. On your behalf, I hope it's a purely artificially-sourced peanut flavor -- given the cocoa powder in the chocolate, cinnamon in the snickerdoodle, and vanilla bean in the cookies and cream, I wouldn't be surprised if Select included defatted peanut flour as part of the PBCup -- but one of the guys who has a tub with ingredients on it could say for sure!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Because I have never tried Select before (love AS, Athletic and PES though) and am a peanut butter addict. And would of course provide feedback. Short and sweet.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I have never tried Select before (love AS, Athletic and PES though) and am a peanut butter addict. And would of course provide feedback. Short and sweet.
Never tried Select? Your poor taste buds.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's painful. On your behalf, I hope it's a purely artificially-sourced peanut flavor -- given the cocoa powder in the chocolate, cinnamon in the snickerdoodle, and vanilla bean in the cookies and cream, I wouldn't be surprised if Select included defatted peanut flour as part of the PBCup -- but one of the guys who has a tub with ingredients on it could say for sure!
GOod point... Ill die trying bro. If its anything like the others ill finish a tub in a few days lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I need this in my life. I once ran into a candy store with an IV and tried to inject Reese's directly into my veins whilst screaming "THIS IS, THE PART WHERE I BREAK FREEEEE"............suffice to say I was immediately arrested. It was a low point in my life.

Trying Select CPBC could fulfill my peanut butter cup desires while also sparing me any future indignities. Do the right thing.

I also can't buy on Insider due to crazy shipping to Canada, and you would be depriving me of this flavour until it hits BB.com in who knows, a month, two?...which would be a true tragedy.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I eat a family size tub of PB in 3 days. Bad I know. But I'm actually addicted, and if this is anything as good as snicker doodle, I think my addiction will not just be limited to actual PB

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to try Select's peanut butter cup because Reeses are my one and only chocolate piece of candy that I love BUT I have not yet found a protein that claims to be a "great tasting peanut butter". I've tried many and they were alright, but nothing like the real Reeses Peanut Butter like they claim it to be. And also because I'm currently deployed and for some reason I'm still getting taxed on every one of my paychecks even though I'm not suppose be getting taxed since i'm not in the US. It also doesn't help that we get paid sh1tty and the one store they have here that sells everything charges us an arm and a leg when it comes to supplements, the cheapest protein they have here is not one of the best and not one I would buy if i was back at home because they got caught amino spiking and its a 28 servings for $36. There is no way I'm going to pay $40 after taxes for a sh1t protein.
Anyways, I trust PES specially after using all of your products except the fat burners I have high hopes that this Peanut Butter Cups might really be like Reeses pieces and become one of my favorites and go to proteins. Specially because again my favorite protein before got caught as well for amino spiking... So you can imagine how furious I was when I found out that I spent a lot of money on a "protein" that could have not even 1g of it and it could of been all amino acids.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I must try because my cup full of peanut butter was a huge disapointment.

:D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm think 10, 4lbs tubs would be a nice order.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because I bake a storm with select and will use a whole tub on recipes alone
2- PES is one of the major brands i support, always have and always will
3- Would be an epic birthday present on top of the insider which i will be purchasing
4 - I am awaiting to make mouths drool and battle Driven 2 lift for some epic recipes with Select!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Because I bake a storm with select and will use a whole tub on recipes alone
2- PES is one of the major brands i support, always have and always will
3- Would be an epic birthday present on top of the insider which i will be purchasing
4 - I am awaiting to make mouths drool and battle Driven 2 lift for some epic recipes with Select!
Ok maybe Bob and Both should win a tub !!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great entries in here, but it doesn't matter who wins because I will obtain blue prints of their house and tattoo them to my body a la Prison Break. I will then steal those sweet gainz while they sleep :saeek:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great entries in here, but it doesn't matter who wins because I will obtain blue prints of their house and tattoo them to my body a la Prison Break. I will then steal those sweet gainz while they sleep :saeek:
Using a fake return address on all packages from now on... Lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another reason.

I an synonymous with Select protein.

Google it, I am on page one

image-1647338248.jpg

Lol just sayin ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ this tells me you have enough for a while ;) i on other hand am seriously deprived, deceived by companies who amino spike. Save me PES!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
i will then have to resort to hijacking a truck of PES Select ...
No need. I know where Driven2lift lives. LOL

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards