Performax Labs wants you to be Alpha!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

What's up AM. As you may have seen lately, Performax lab is all about having people try out our products and let the results speak for themselves. This time around we have a promo for one lucky person to log a bottle of our AlphaMax

What is AlphaMax?
AlphaMax is a myotropic (muscle building) supplement that goes beyond a normal test booster. AlphaMax will give you a positive mentality in general, deeper and more restful sleep, dryness and a slight leaning out effect (dependent on caloric intake), as well as a test booster! Not only does it do all of this but the label is completely open and fully transparent. Know what you're taking, and how much exactly. It is a perfect addition to PCT (SERM still needed) and ran on it's own as well! How does AlphaMax do all of this? Lets take a look at the ingredients:

Lets break it down shall we?
The 3,4 Dvinaill will help you boost free test to make the most of what you have. What good is testosterone if it is bound and you're body can't use it?
The L-Dopa will help you achieve a deeper and more restful sleep, as well as having the ability to reduce prolactin levels
Arimistane, this will help you shed excess water, control estrogen and cortisol, and overall help you achieve a harder look
95% Forskolin which helps improve body composition
and lastly, the testosterone support. The ZMA also helps you have greater sleep as well as helping you reach peak levels if you are deficient in these.
Lastly, D3. we all know d3 is important for testosterone production and this contains enough!

How to Enter:
Tell me about what your most proud alpha moment has been. Whether it be the birth of a child, a new PR, overcoming a disease, or standing up to a bully. Tell us about this moment
Must have 200 posts
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must have a US mailing address
Must log and update at least 2/3 times per week

Entries will close next Saturday (1week from now (3/28/15)) unless there is insufficient entries (as in 1/3)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
One week to get 85 posts ;) all jokes aside though this is an exciting opportunity for someone!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great opportunity folk, I just got done running two bottle. It is the real deal!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity folk, I just got done running two bottle. It is the real deal!
I ran 2 bottles as well. This is great stuff. Excellent opportunity here for sure

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 bottle enough on my log was enough to let me know this is good stuff
I would highly suggest getting on this promo ASAP to anyone out there

Even in 1 bottle i gained almost 5 pounds and my physical appearance showed a pure recomp
Stuff is magic.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
about to go on my second bottle of this quality product!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I ran 2 bottles as well. This is great stuff. Excellent opportunity here for sure
1 bottle enough on my log was enough to let me know this is good stuff
I would highly suggest getting on this promo ASAP to anyone out there

Even in 1 bottle i gained almost 5 pounds and my physical appearance showed a pure recomp
Stuff is magic.
about to go on my second bottle of this quality product!
Thank you guys for the testimonials and we are glad that it worked. I have not met a person who has not like AlphaMax yet!

R

robert 1088

Awards
Tried it recently 1 bottle good stuff. .I will definitely use again next time with 2 bottles.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lord, this is a logging opportunity thread, not a testimonial thread! :p

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the great comments.

That should show people that this is a great opportunity.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My logging days are over or else I'd jump on this. It's good stuff

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would get in on this if I wasn't starting a Revolution log this week.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Tempted to throw my hat in the ring for this one if I wasn't starting another log soon.

Hmmm, just for kicks, most alpha moment? Well the birth of all four of my kids was pretty alpha. Beating skin cancer was pretty alpha. Pulling my first 400 pound deadlift was alpha.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waking up to snow advisory in Spring, 5+ inches of snow, slamming shovel to a million pieces.

That's Alpha lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first person to be Alpha and throw an app in here probably wins

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll enter but my posts are just slightly low, but still have 100+

All other requirements are met, and would have no problem logging for my recomp

My most alpha moment was my senior year of high school playing the cross town rivals, we were down by 2 in the last inning I got a walk off grand slam. Because of my performance in that game I was later offered a full ride to play college ball ( temple college ) it also clinched our spot in the playoffs. I'll never forget that day!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'm in. I'll log this. See previous post of mine for answers.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didnt jump on this cuz i just won the hypermax log, but ill def stack em and run a thirty day log with a post every day if chosen.

My most alpha moment is whats jogging my mind since im alpha as f$@K all day everyday lol. I would say my most alpha moment is when two of my homies chose me to be the godfather to three of thier kids, all within two months. I got two godsons on one day (brothers) in the same ceremony, and my other homie had his daughter and i was at the hospital for that. I became known around my circle as the godfather lmao.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
There we go, I like the new entries guys!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Ok, have to throw an app in on this!

My most alpha moment was getting my first "real" job 11 months ago even though I am almost 35. I have had a bunch of other jobs and started my own business but this job has actual benefits, medical, etc. I applied for every position that had opened up, but when the SWAT team (srs!) came to my old work I polished my resume to Pulitzer Prize status and finally got 2 interviews! All the hard work finally paid off and I finally like where I work and feel I am in the right place...

I meet all the basic qualifications and will be starting PCT in 3 days, with a SERM of course. My run is on here and has all the cycle details. Happy to update regularly.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
This is most likely a male only product correct? However I have an alpha moment to share.....2 years ago I was at work and we moved some 2000lb pipes from the truck to the stack. It started to swing and we needed to pull on our lines to slow its momentum. Needless to say the guy on the other end didn't pull and I pulled all 2000 lbs and stopped it from swinging. I'm a 5'1 female ? sadly it tore two holes in my carotid artery and I had a stroke while driving, and didn't know it! We didn't know what happened until 3 weeks later when I went to the hospital for hearing my blood pressure in my ear. 3 days in the ICU and a 2.5 inch stent later and I'm almost good as new

How's that for Alpha ?

Attachments

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is most likely a male only product correct? However I have an alpha moment to share.....2 years ago I was at work and we moved some 2000lb pipes from the truck to the stack. It started to swing and we needed to pull on our lines to slow its momentum. Needless to say the guy on the other end didn't pull and I pulled all 2000 lbs and stopped it from swinging. I'm a 5'1 female ? sadly it tore two holes in my carotid artery and I had a stroke while driving, and didn't know it! We didn't know what happened until 3 weeks later when I went to the hospital for hearing my blood pressure in my ear. 3 days in the ICU and a 2.5 inch stent later and I'm almost good as new

How's that for Alpha ?
Wow that is crazy. Glad you are all healed up.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks! Took almost a year to get back to where I was, but learned a LOT in the process
that's a crazy story, glad you are ok!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How's that for Alpha ?
Alpha You Are!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well sh*t, I was going to share mine when my first son was born. My wife and I thought he was going to die because he was kinda blue when he came out and his chest caved funny when he would breathe. But he ended up being just fine. I'm 6'2 and he just turned 5 in March and he is above my belly button and weighs 55 lbs. He is a little tank. Haha I meet everything else.

Then I read the story from that lady and she should win. Haha

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Well sh*t, I was going to share mine when my first son was born. My wife and I thought he was going to die because he was kinda blue when he came out and his chest caved funny when he would breathe. But he ended up being just fine. I'm 6'2 and he just turned 5 in March and he is above my belly button and weighs 55 lbs. He is a little tank. Haha I meet everything else. Then I read the story from that lady and she should win. Haha
Haha nah, I've never even used any type of test product, way too scared to lol. I just wanted to share an inspiring story is all ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well sh*t, I was going to share mine when my first son was born. My wife and I thought he was going to die because he was kinda blue when he came out and his chest caved funny when he would breathe. But he ended up being just fine. I'm 6'2 and he just turned 5 in March and he is above my belly button and weighs 55 lbs. He is a little tank. Haha I meet everything else.

Then I read the story from that lady and she should win. Haha
My oldest daughter had the nicu working in her when she was born. I was opposite of Alpha, I was a wreck, almost fainted. She was all good though lol.

5 yo son, that is an awesome age. I bet he wears you out.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
My oldest daughter had the nicu working in her when she was born. I was opposite of Alpha, I was a wreck, almost fainted. She was all good though lol.

5 yo son, that is an awesome age. I bet he wears you out.
When my second was born I found myself pushing with my wife. I totally lost track of myself and almost passed out. The nurses had to sit me in a chair and monitor me as well. About as unalpha as it gets. lol

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Love hearing all the baby stories. There is nothing unalpha about being a good dad!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Love hearing all the baby stories. There is nothing unalpha about being a good dad!
Well my GF and I have 9 kids between us. Somebody has to take on the alpha role. Sometimes I wish I could have a turn.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It is alpha to be supportive. It is Alpha to be strong enough to be scared. That is how I feel anyway.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Well my GF and I have 9 kids between us. Somebody has to take on the alpha role. Sometimes I wish I could have a turn.
9 kids?! holy moly! now thats alpha....for both of you...but a little more your wife :thumbsup:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That is my wife. She loves her control. haha

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bump, winners will be pick saturday and announced sunday

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax

Men take control back of your household.

Get Alpha and get....

What hunny? I'm talking to my friends on AM..

Yes, I'll do dishes in a minute.

Sorry everyone, where was I?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamax

Get Alpha and get....

Lol. Exactly. Happy wife happy life.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Alphamax

Get Alpha and get....

I puffed out my chest and told my girlfriend I want to wear the pants for a change. She told me they wouldn't fit and to shut up and keep folding the rest of the laundry.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I puffed out my chest and told my girlfriend I want to wear the pants for a change. She told me they wouldn't fit and to shut up and keep folding the rest of the laundry.
Same conversation with my lady except she was folding the laundry, and she told me they wouldnt fit anymore because of all them leg gains i made on alphamax... Lmao

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Same conversation with my lady except she was folding the laundry, and she told me they wouldnt fit anymore because of all them leg gains i made on alphamax... Lmao
Ya...umm...it's because of the gains in my quads. That's why. lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wear the pants in my family.........when my wife lets me!!