Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EXAMPLE ENTRY:

"My name is Joe Fabulous. In 2005 I auditioned for American Pop Star, as you can see from the ITEM / ARTIFACT above. While waiting in line to audition, I saved a girl from being attacked by ninjas... turned out she was the one and only Susan Stunna ! After a whirlwind romance in USA and CANADA, and thanks to CONTROLLED LABS protein and amino acids keeping me looking Fabulous.... we are now happily married, and we make a fabulously stunning couple as you can see above."

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Woohoo for +. Canada

I am guessing by the eg. Entertaining fiction is good?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo! Trying to remember 2005......LOL. It was my 30th birthday that year :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just post up any artifact/item from that year and an entertaining story about it! It'd be cool if it were true AND entertaining but if you put a twist on it, I'm cool with it.

I graduated high school that year. Hm..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just post up any artifact/item from that year and an entertaining story about it! It'd be cool if it were true AND entertaining but if you put a twist on it, I'm cool with it. I graduated high school that year. Hm..
class of 05 checking in

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Aug 29th - Hurricane Katrina makes its 2nd landfall as a category 3 hurricane devastating much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Florida Panhandle. Kills more than 1,836, causes over $115 billion in damage.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aug 29th - Hurricane Katrina makes its 2nd landfall as a category 3 hurricane devastating much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Florida Panhandle. Kills more than 1,836, causes over $115 billion in damage.

Not sure that's what they're looking for, Bob ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool promo. I'll have to come up with something.

I do know in 2005 my 2nd daughter was born, i lost my job. My 1st wife and I got divorced. She married my former best friend. I went from 310lbs to 180 with a lot of hard work, free time, and supplements including tons of CL products.

It all worked out though in 06 I met my current wife, and it couldn't be better.

And yellow neuphoria was the best, but i think that was 06, maybe late 05.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just remembered something that I have, just have to dig it out to take a picture of it :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[c\\

RULES:

1. Post up a item / artifact from 2005
2. Write a short, entertaining story about the item
Not sure that's what they're looking for, Bob ;)
that would be an item/artifact that happened in 2005

But if you really want a personal artifact (Which the promo does not ask for or specify) i can post this:

This is Tim Lambesis. As I lay dying singer whom i got to meet and talk to. Why is this a personal artifcat? Considering As I Lay Dying is no longer a band because Tim is now in jail due to hiring an ex-cop to kill his wife. Perhaps one of the best metal bands over the last 10 years to come from Metal Blade records and set the scene for Metal. A very popular band, a great guy, but made a major mistake. This is personal to me because I take a lot of passion to my music, and the lyrics behind it because I know the guys of War of Ages personally and they are great friends with Tim and talk to him on a daily basis. Music is my passion, i use it for a lot of things such as lifting, elevating my mood, and also because i just enjoy listening to it. Meeting a popular lead singer was pretty important to me as a band i look up to greatly and have seen over a half dozen times in person.

I could also post this too:

2005 was the year our HS football team went to the state semi-finals as I was apart of the offensive line. Pretty resembling due to I was a part of one of our best HS football teams ever(for our high school) to go that far in the pennsylvania state playoffs for AAAA. It also helped we had a few all americans on our team (2 tackles that went divison 1 ((Ohio state and Pittsburgh)) and a fullback who went division two ((Ohio)), and our running back was placed in the hall of fame due to breaking the rushing record). Football was my passion growing up and all throughout middle+high school where i played 8 years in a row, and then pursued my passion of lifting weights and fitness. This was the spark to my interest in lifting weights and changing my body for the better. because of football i went from an overweight slob playing the offensive line to a somewhat decently fit individual now and days. I also went from the extreme (Obese as a lineman) to anorexic (nearly 125 pounds) and now around 170-180 pounds depending on my goal and have found my happy medium and my healthiest weight. After going side to side on the spectrum with weight gain and weightloss and finding my favorite hobby I have to say football is to thank because of that.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An artifact or item to be produced for Katrina might be an HDTV that looters waded across flooded streets for to plug into their homes that got ripped away

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-724003772.jpg

The 2004/5 school year was my first full year as an English teacher. 11 years later I'm still going strong; rated highly effective every year. Very important when you consider everything our Vampire Governor, the Cuomosexual, is doing to erode public education as he attempts to funnel public tax revenue into private charter school interests.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2798516610.jpg
Wrestling shoes from my 04/05 senior year. Got hurt and was unable to finish out the season. Still was my first pair of expensive wrestling shoes so they were very meaningful in that regard. Still used them after hs though and actually just got $265 for them today. Who would have thought 10 year old wrestling shoes would more than double in price lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 116313 Wrestling shoes from my 04/05 senior year. Got hurt and was unable to finish out the season. Still was my first pair of expensive wrestling shoes so they were very meaningful in that regard. Still used them after hs though and actually just got $265 for them today. Who would have thought 10 year old wrestling shoes would more than double in price lol
Pretty sure my old wrestling shoes didn't do that! Of course, mine are just a smidge older than that. ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure my old wrestling shoes didn't do that! Of course, mine are just a smidge older than that. ;)
lol. You never know. It's crazy what some of these are going for now. Some are up in the 6-700 range. Insanity

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is going to take some thought ?????????????????

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still in awe of what's at stake in this promo; seems like quite a haul of goodies!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as I am able to find the artifact/item I am looking for I will take a pic and post it up :)

I just haven't had time yet ;)

muskate

muskate

Awards
3. Bonus points if the item is CONTROLLED LABS related
4. Ages 18+
5. USA and CANADA

In 2005 I turned 13. As a present I was given tickets to the Edmonton Oilers hockey game. This was the first hockey game I've ever been to. Not into lifting at the time I was unaware of the importance of eating small meals throughout the day (should of brought a pro nom shake to the game!)

It was one of the best nights I ever had with my dad. We have gone to a hockey game every year for my birthday since.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3. Bonus points if the item is CONTROLLED LABS related
4. Ages 18+
5. USA and CANADA

In 2005 I turned 13. As a present I was given tickets to the Edmonton Oilers hockey game. This was the first hockey game I've ever been to. Not into lifting at the time I was unaware of the importance of eating small meals throughout the day (should of brought a pro nom shake to the game!)

It was one of the best nights I ever had with my dad. We have gone to a hockey game every year for my birthday since.
This will be hard to beat !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
14268821238271.jpg

Back in 2005, I was still single and of the very promiscuous mindset. These were my friends when I had girls over and when I didn't. ;) Well, that all ended when I met my wife and haven't needed to use either of these very much since. As you can tell! These were the last bottles I bought (yes, back in '05) before I met my wife. I've used the one to give my wife a back massage a couple times and a little goes a long way.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In 2005 a famous tv show debuted on fox called Prison Break. A story about a man Lincoln who was wrongly accused of murdering the vice president and stealing all of his Controlled Labs supplements and his brother Michael, a structural engineer who gets himself arrested and sent to the same prison in order to break out his brother and prove his innocence. What they don't know is that Michael is a genius tattooed his whole body with the ins and outs of the prison, every piece of equipment that he would need in order to escape and the infirmary where Sarah works and he falls in love with keeps all of the Controlled Labs supplements for their employees. However Michael did not count on having to break out of prison and having to take along a few certain characters with him and having to share the whole stack of Controlled Labs supplements and specially their favorite Orange Triad and Green Bulge that was stolen from Controlled Labs warehouse in NY where millions of supplements tubs where stolen and buried by fellow inmate Charles Westmoreland. As they fight and try to kill each for the millions of Controlled Labs tubs they are now being hunted by a federal agent who wants to kill them all and former prison guard who is now after them for the reward money, half of them get caught or killed but the brothers make it out of the US with a few of the tubs, just enough to get them through for a few months in Panama. As Lincoln's girlfriend and lawyer tries to defend and save his son she gets killed and the federal agents who are after the brothers take all of the Green Mag that they had and take Lincoln's son as hostage in order to get him to surrender. Sarah finds out that her father, the Governor gets killed and also has his CL supplements taken so she takes it upon herself to help the brothers and with her testimony she is able to get Lincoln exonerated of all charges but his brother Michael gets arrested in Panama and is sent to a prison that is ran by the inmates and one man in particular Lechero who controls the prison and all of the Orange Triad tabs and OxiMega capsules. At the end they all get exonerated from all charges, they recover part of the Controlled Labs supplements but unfortunately Michael dies from being so dissapointed and sad he eventually tries another protein but dies because that protein was not Gold Feast or Pronom.. the protein that he tries was amino spiked.... His brother and the other guys that escaped with him and eventually became friends with go mourn his death and they all pour a little ProNom and Gold Feast on his grave and wish that he had stuck with Controlled Labs and not gone for some other protein.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

In 2005 a famous tv show debuted on fox called Prison Break. A story about a man Lincoln who was wrongly accused of murdering the vice president and stealing all of his Controlled Labs supplements and his brother Michael, a structural engineer who gets himself arrested and sent to the same prison in order to break out his brother and prove his innocence. What they don't know is that Michael is a genius tattooed his whole body with the ins and outs of the prison, every piece of equipment that he would need in order to escape and the infirmary where Sarah works and he falls in love with keeps all of the Controlled Labs supplements for their employees. However Michael did not count on having to break out of prison and having to take along a few certain characters with him and having to share the whole stack of Controlled Labs supplements and specially their favorite Orange Triad and Green Bulge that was stolen from Controlled Labs warehouse in NY where millions of supplements tubs where stolen and buried by fellow inmate Charles Westmoreland. As they fight and try to kill each for the millions of Controlled Labs tubs they are now being hunted by a federal agent who wants to kill them all and former prison guard who is now after them for the reward money, half of them get caught or killed but the brothers make it out of the US with a few of the tubs, just enough to get them through for a few months in Panama. As Lincoln's girlfriend and lawyer tries to defend and save his son she gets killed and the federal agents who are after the brothers take all of the Green Mag that they had and take Lincoln's son as hostage in order to get him to surrender. Sarah finds out that her father, the Governor gets killed and also has his CL supplements taken so she takes it upon herself to help the brothers and with her testimony she is able to get Lincoln exonerated of all charges but his brother Michael gets arrested in Panama and is sent to a prison that is ran by the inmates and one man in particular Lechero who controls the prison and all of the Orange Triad tabs and OxiMega capsules. At the end they all get exonerated from all charges, they recover part of the Controlled Labs supplements but unfortunately Michael dies from being so dissapointed and sad he eventually tries another protein but dies because that protein was not Gold Feast or Pronom.. the protein that he tries was amino spiked.... His brother and the other guys that escaped with him and eventually became friends with go mourn his death and they all pour a little ProNom and Gold Feast on his grave and wish that he had stuck with Controlled Labs and not gone for some other protein.
That was a good show, I don't remember all the supplement stuff though ???

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was a good show, I don't remember all the supplement stuff though ???
Just post up any artifact/item from that year and an entertaining story about it! It'd be cool if it were true AND entertaining but if you put a twist on it, I'm cool with it..
The show was great, i just put my own twist into it and made it more entertaining.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Bob was such a Manlet back in the day...what happened ;)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pic on one of my bank cards is from 2005. It was my first checking account and I was 18 years old. I looked like a little boy lol I had hair at least. I don't use that bank anymore but I kept the card, as well as an old drivers license. It was also the year I went to the recruiters office.

Man I really don't have any good artifacts lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pic on one of my bank cards is from 2005. It was my first checking account and I was 18 years old. I looked like a little boy lol I had hair at least. I don't use that bank anymore but I kept the card, as well as an old drivers license. It was also the year I went to the recruiters office. Man I really don't have any good artifacts lol
If I had known about this promo 10 years ago I would have kept the condom from when I banged this knockout who had the biggest natural boobs I've ever seen and felt in my life.

We were pretty hot and heavy for a while before things ended, but I remember one time just for fun I figured I'd swat at her melons when she was riding me, just to see how long it would take for them to stop swaying. It was like hitting a speed bag.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So what would I put in the time capsule? The dvd collection of the awesome Prison Break tv show, 2 tubs of the now gone ProNom and a lot of controlled labs bar codes so who ever finds the time capsule can send them in to CL's warehouse and trade for supplements!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had known about this promo 10 years ago I would have kept the condom from when I banged this knockout who had the biggest natural boobs I've ever seen and felt in my life. We were pretty hot and heavy for a while before things ended, but I remember one time just for fun I figured I'd swat at her melons when she was riding me, just to see how long it would take for them to stop swaying. It was like hitting a speed bag.
We may have needed some photographic evidence of said lady :D

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else have any items/artifacts to post up from 2005? Tell us a good story about it and you can get some supps!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 2005 I was still practicing for my back belt in Kenpo Karate. My instructor suggested instead of punching and kicking into "air" to buy a FocusMaster trainer:

image-3300506163.jpg

At my advanced age of 45, at the time, after punching and kicking this thing MILLIONS of times at SPEEDS approaching SUPERSONIC my joints were shot. My instructor suggested glucosamine support supplements. After researching I found Orange Triad. This is where my Controlled Labs meets karate journey began!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have GOT to find something, I've been swamped with work lately. I'll try to look tonight :)

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
2005 was a great year and one that I will never forget.

The first thing that happened is that I turned 21 in October. My favorite memory of this was after school I came home and my dad greeted me with a glass of Jack in the rocks. He told me how proud he was of me and wanted to be the first person to have a drink with me. In his words cheers to a father and son having a drink on his sons 21st.

2nd part was heading to the gambling boat that night to celebrate my birthday with my family and girlfriend (now wife). Night ended in a high note as I hit a slot for just over $700. Great way to end the birthday.

And 3rd. I am a die hard Chicago White Sox fan and they won the World Series. What a celebration it was. I live on the southside of Chicago so we headed down to Western Ave. it was a party I will never forget. I also got to wear one of the championship rings. I will find the pic and post it up.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, guys. Get ready to have your minds blown, LOL.

I remembered that I used to have a myspace account back in the day. Just logged back into it and found a picture of me from 2005. The most important things that happened to me that year, are as follows:

- I was just starting my Masters program in Medical/Urban Anthropology after transferring from my Archaeology program in the Earth Sciences Department (long story, LOL).
- It was the year that I turned 30 years old.
- Last, but not least: This is the year that I met my wife, the mother of my son. We are still together today, and i love her more every day!

So, without further ado, I present you with a shocking picture from 2005 :D

2005 picture.jpg

Some entertaining facts about this picture:

- This was the longest my hair got before I donated it to "Locks of Love" the next year. My wife (GF at the time) told me I was starting to look like Michael Bolton, as my hair was thining badly on top. I was getting a "skullet" :D

- Not my natural hair color at all. I think it was dyed black here, with a couple purple streaks.

- As you can see I used to have piercings as well. I had a labret, tongue, two 10 gauge hoops in my left ear,and two eyebrow piercings.

- This was a picture from my crappy, roach and flea infested apartment in Memphis, TN. The previous tenant, a friend of mine, had two large dogs and the fleas were so hungry when I walked in with the maintenance guy that they ran up our legs and we had to run back out. The maintenance guy actually ran out back and stripped naked to get them off. Needless to say they set off about 5 bug bombs before I moved in. I still found fleas months later :mad: