Myokem March Madness Promo

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
As you all know, March Madness is upon us. To up the usual household bets, Myokem is going to be letting the winner log Magnitropin and Alphadex!

Rules
1. Must be a US Citizen
2. Must be 18+
3. Must have at least 100 post and be willing to update log 3x a week.

Prizes
1st place. Magnitropin and Alphadex Stack
2nd place. Nitramine

Selection Sunday starts in 4 hours so get ready and just remember that Butler was an 8 seed when they made the NCAA championship ;). The group name is Myokem Madness and is open to public on ESPN's Tournament Challenge. Make sure pics are in before first game in round of 64.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brackets have been set, who wants in??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dope. Best of luck to those who get in on this

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correction: im in lol

Last edited:
Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
You log onto to espn and go to tournament challenge under NCAAM(MENS BASKETBALL) fill out a bracket and set it under the group Myokem Madness.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give it a shot. DOn't expect to win. This tournament is always nuts.

Can we edit our brackets if we submit them before the start of the games?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give it a shot. DOn't expect to win. This tournament is always nuts.

Can we edit our brackets if we submit them before the start of the games?
Anyone can win, it's a crazy tourney! And yep, you can edit up until it starts then espn closes edits.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Bump for more apps. No better opportunity to snag magnitropin and alphadex.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely, but thought we would be pretty set up for the big ten tourney as well, lol. And I say we since I point a camera art the guys sometimes so I'm basically on the team right?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Definitely, but thought we would be pretty set up for the big ten tourney as well, lol. And I say we since I point a camera art the guys sometimes so I'm basically on the team right?
I said we and can't claim any such association so you're definitely a step ahead. Penn state was tough in the regular season for the Hawks too. Davidson doesn't have that same physical presence which should bode well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Let's see some more entries guys, gonna be fun!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
This should be fun!! in on the action! great idea jacked

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome! And agreed

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Last day bump. Get on this opportunity AM members, you can get the magnidex stack(trademarked by yours truly) and get to play in the tourney challenge which could possibly get you a million dollars by all state

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last chance! Get any last second entries in!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Lol UAB already lost me my perfect bracket

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You picked Iowa state to lose?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
No I picked Iowa state, because UAB my hopes of a perfect bracket are over.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those hopes were dashed before that, Iowa state lost. Big 12 no good so far

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Big 12 and PAC 12 have soft teams, don't agree with the call in the UCLA vs SMU game but by the rule book its correct. Bracket blown all up!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, even the head of officiating said "you never know if the basketball would of bounced up and in" just admit your guys blew it man.
The kid screwed up, but the ref that blew the whistle had the worst angle of them all

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
By rule that was goaltending, but we all know that the ball would have not gone in. This should be the muse to change the rule. The interview after the game with the kid was heartbreaking

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get why they didn't look at it on replay for longer. I work big ten games sometimes and they'll take longer to look at replays in the first half at who touched a ball going out of bounds, lol

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
If any of you watch wrestling, the NCAA tournament for wrestling is so much more intense right now.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I don't get why they didn't look at it on replay for longer. I work big ten games sometimes and they'll take longer to look at replays in the first half at who touched a ball going out of bounds, lol
I want to say I remember them saying it's not reviewable but don't quote me on that I could very well be wrong.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, it's definitely in a weird grey area that screwed them

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Final Four tonight, who's ready to see Wisconsin and Michigan state in an all big ten finals!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Final Four tonight, who's ready to see Wisconsin and Michigan state in an all big ten finals!
Wisconsin has a good chance but I want to see the Duke Kentucky match up. So many future NBA big men in that game. Going to be a great championship no matter who makes it though.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I don't think duke can beat Kentucky, but Wisconsin has a good chance because their big men match up in size with kentuckys

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being a midwesterner hoping at least one big ten team is in the finals

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I don't think Duke can either but i want to see Okafor against other big men just as talented. Problem is Kentucky has a couple of them lol. My opinion the real championchip game is tonight with Wisc and UK.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Duke dominated after the first four minutes and string of threes by Valentine. Expected it but I wanted MSU to win. I feel Kentucky will win 54-52. If that's the score I better see some full body nudes in the winners log ;)

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Bahaha in for the nudes! Good game so far the first half of Wisc and UK. I hope they shorten the shot clock next year the games seemed more exciting in the NIT this year.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Kentucky feel apart at the end and lost composser badly, refs helped Wisconsion on some of the calls but they still worked and earned it. Kind of nice to see a program that isnt based on 1 and done players make it. Best of the ACC and Big 10 seems how it should be. Going to be a good one Monday night. Feel bad for the Kentucky kids to come this far undefeated.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I could only laugh after that game. And the duke game? It might as well been who makes the most free throws, refs blew the whistle every single dive. Gets annoying

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Well now that dukes the champion I'm sure the winners would like to know who won. Well I technically won so /thread ;).
In all honesty, AntM1564 came in first, so gets to take magnitropin and alphadex for a run, and whomever is treyc88 on ESPN, you came in second and get to try nitramine. Winners please PM me your addresses so Brandon can get you the goods. Thanks for playing and please link log and/or final review in thread

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I thought I was out of it the second week so I never checked. Sending PM now.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Wow, I thought I was out of it the second week so I never checked. Sending PM now.
Lol well technically I won but you ended up getting 75% right. Can't wait to see how you like magnitropin and alphadex!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really looking forward to Magnitropin. That will pop my Epi cherry!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna love it Ant, glad we can be your first!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Can't wait to give Nitramine a try thanks for running this awesome promo guys!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Talk to a guy at the gym who's taking alphadex and reduce xt and he is dry to the bone!!