BPS is looking for a new guy to join our team

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
New-BPS-Logo-small.png

BPS has had some great reps come and go. We are looking for a new guy to join the team. We need someone who not only wants to be a rep, but wants to be apart of the BPS team. We need someone who has used our products before, someone who is versed in the arts of supplement taking. We want someone who is enthusiastic about fitness and helping other people achieve their fitness goals. Let us know if you fit the bill! As a formality, please fill out the template below -- so we can best decide who is the right fit.

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who?
5.) How often are you on the forums?
6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations?
7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU?

family-photo-small.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great opportunity for someone!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Get in on this AM GNO Chrisehyoung Matthew1237

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity guys

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in the ring.

1.) How old are you? 32

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Almost all of them.

4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who? No, only BPS.

5.) How often are you on the forums? Every day.

6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? Without a doubt.

7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU? #1 I'm a Dermacrine addict and I need to feed my addiction. #2 I've repped for BPS before and I've shown to be a good rep for BPS in the past. #3 I just bought 4 bottles of MacaPro and I have a feeling I will need more and I haven't even tried it yet, very serious. #4 I trust BPS. #5. I feel the future is bright for BPS and I'd like to be a part of that. #6 I've been supplementing and lifting on and off for over 15 years, I know the ropes. #7 I have a college background with years of courses in organic biologies, biochemistries, and human anatomy and physiologies. #8 Dermacrine, again. #9 My current BPS stash consists of 2 bottles of Endosurge, 2 bottles of Endosurge Turbo, 4 bottles of Dermacrine, and 1 bottle of DCP 2.0. 3 bottles of Dermacrine and 4 bottles of MacaPro are currently en-route. #10 I really like the new labels and branding that's coming.

Oh, and I'm willing to rep on all the other boards like last time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice opp

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
This is why you need me!

IN!

1.) How old are you? 24
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? I will be ! Just got myself some Dermacrine and can't wait for it to come!
4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who? No
5.) How often are you on the forums? Hourly
6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? Of course - can't lie about results!
My name is Matthew and I would absolutely love to be a rep. I currently work for Target Canada as an executive in one of the stores. However we are closing down as you may know. What does this mean - that the gym and supplements are going to become my full time job! I am passionate about exercise and building a great physique. I love supplements and am always trying new things and sticking to my staples (ArA, creatine, preworkouts). I have an extensive use and knowledge of supplements from the basics like various proteins, creatine, BCAAs and fat burners up to more advanced products like ArA, and test boosters. I have been using supplements for almost 8 years now and have seen the development of the supplement industry.

Furthermore I think I would make an amazing candidate because I truly do love helping people, so much so that my career path has been focused entirely on helping others. I am currently attempting to pursue a career in physiotherapy and will be going back for my Masters ASAP. I love to teach and learn about supplements and know that I could help a lot of people since I'll have a ton of time on my hands. I am young and passionate about this field and know I would be a huge asset - not only that but I have experience with customers having run a multi-million dollar store for two years - the Target in Saint John, New Brunswick. To me this would be a great way to have fun, show off my skills and further encourage myself.

I know you will not regret the choice as I would treat this as a job and possibly even potential career if I were successful enough! I even spent time creating youtube videos so I am fine to create videos and have no trouble speaking on camera as far as video reviews go. I see this as the an ultimate win-win situation. Some lucky company would receive someone exceptionally trained for their age - and I would get to continue to pursue opportunities in my life.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
1.) How old are you?
A woman never tells...wait...umm, 39.

2.) Male or Female?
Male. This really changed the answer to that last question.

3.) Have you used our products before?
I have not but I have researched AdrenoSurge a considerable amount.

4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who?
I have not...but that's really their loss.

5.) How often are you on the forums?
I am here daily. I like it here.

6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations?
I only do honesty. The truth will always find its way out anyway, might as well set it free up front.

Have you seen me? Aside from my stunning good looks I am also quite clever.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know both above applicants personally, great guys.
Canadian-level friendly, Iron killers, supplement savvy.

I know they would be brutally honest and with BPS that just works for you guys.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I know both above applicants personally, great guys.
Canadian-level friendly, Iron killers, supplement savvy.

I know they would be brutally honest and with BPS that just works for you guys.
And Driven's dog really likes me...and she doesn't go to anyone. Or so he tells me. ;-)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And Driven's dog really likes me...and she doesn't go to anyone. Or so he tells me. ;-)
Haha true. She senses something in you.

Or you hide food in your pockets...

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Haha true. She senses something in you.

Or you hide food in your pockets...
I do have a shirt with scented silk-screening on it. It smells like bacon. I'm totally wearing that next time I come over. LOL

Enough interruptions. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! This is very tempting! Been trying to not be online as much buuuuutttttt, work is getting to where it's not as hectic. Hmmmm.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, all these great Rep opportunities are popping up. What a great time to be a forum member!

BPS is a great company with amazing products and an equally amazing team. Jump on this opportunity ladies and gentlemen!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 18

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Elimistane and Adrenosurge (i absolutely loved Elimistane and really liked Adrenosurge).

4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who? Nope.

5.) How often are you on the forums? Every day recently but i still want to get more involved.

6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? Ya i firmly believe honesty is the best policy. People will find out the truth anyways.

#1 I'm young but experienced. I have lots of ambition and dedication to fitness.
#2 I love BPS. In my opinion you guys are one of the most trust worthy companies. You aren't afraid of trying new and revolutionary ingredients, but you don't just use bullsh*t because everyone else is.
#3 BPS is a great company. I think there is great things coming soon and i want to be apart of that.
#4 I want to support your company and put out good word for you guys. I will and already I'm doing that, even if i don't get it.
#5 I love learning about supplements and fitness. I will always be researching products, ingredients and training styles.
#6 I have been training for almost 7 years
#7 If someone ask me something I don't know I will tell you I don't know, but I will do everything I can to find out the answer.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to do this, endosurge is a great product and i cant wait to try others... Just being honest thought i dont think my rank is up enough on here to be as effective as some other AM users. I got the passion, drive, knowledge, and above all willingness to learn more. Good luck to whoever get this. BPS is a great company with great products.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very underrated company with good products. Would love to rep but I don't think my level is up there yet. Haha. Good luck guys.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff mang. Bet you get another bottle.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well shoot. So many good oppurtunities

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many forums would you want this rep to be on?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 26

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Extensive Dermacrine use and I've used macapro a few times.

4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who? I've repped on and off for over 4 years with: Primordial Performance, Antaeus Labs, Iron Legion and Celtic Labs

5.) How often are you on the forums? I check the forums pretty often. I log a lot of products. I'm a frequent poster on a few different forums. I'm always more active when repping for a company, though.

6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? Of course, that's the whole point of the forums. Honest discussion about products. That way we wade through the marketing BS that many companies put out.

7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU? I know what being a company representative is all about. I have a ton of experience and also work in the field of customer service. I've been lifting for over 10 years now and I've built a respectable physique along with a ton of knowledge about supplementation, diet and training.

IzHTF6Vm.jpg

jAGvWMwm.jpg

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
1. I am 25 and getting younger.
2. Male
3. I have used Elimistane and Dermacrine with good success.
4. I have not repped for anyone, but am looking at getting my name out there and get started!
5. I'm on every day when I have free time.
6. Absolutely. The last thing I want to do is pressure someone. You don't sell supps, you recommend them and provide accurate information based on science and personal anecdotes.
7. I have an excellent background: Bachelor's of Science in Education in Community Health. 2+ years as a manager of GNC (was successful but did not like how the company was run). Currently, I am a personal trainer working toward improving my resume and moving up in any way/opportunity possible. I am a good public speaker and have a very extensive knowledge of diet, exercise, supplements/ingredients and how to relate them to customers/public. I am very motivated and eager to get started!

Thanks for considering.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I'll be the first female to throw one in!

1.) How old are you? 32
2.) Male or Female? Female
3.) Have you used our products before? Yes, I'm a big fan of the adrenosurge combustion combo, and currently logging both on supplement reviews right now. I've also used DCP 2.0 and loved it. My husband is a fan of Elimistane as well.
4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who? Not as of yet. I am sponsored by NuLivScience but for Astragin and Actigin which are herbal absorption supplements
5.) How often are you on the forums? More than my husband wishes I was ?
6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? Always. I've told quite a few people about the benefits of adrenosurge simply because no one realizes the impact stims have on their adrenal system
7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU? Why should you choose me? Well, I'm a pretty humble person so going on and on about why I'm awesome isn't quite my thing. I will say that not only have I lost over 40lbs throughout the years, I've picked up a dedication to fitness and healthy nutrition that has become my hobby. I don't have fancy degrees in exercise science or nutrition nor am I a personal trainer. I help people on my own time with realizing that a healthy diet and workout plan will give them a much happier and longer lifestyle. Thank you for your consideration!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BigBlackGuy impressive physique !

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy impressive physique !
Almost 12 years in the making... started out with a pair of York DBs in my bedroom when I was 14 haha Thanks!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Some good looking apps in here! Lets see some more

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really like to put my name in the hat because BPS is a great company and Rob is a great guy to work with. Here's the 'but' though, I don't think I'm ready to be a rep again just yet.

Good luck to all the applicants! Whoever gets chosen will be on a great team!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love this board...So may opportunities, and support !

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My vote goes for Chris or Matt, both good guys, both bring a lot to the table.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
My vote goes for Chris or Matt, both good guys, both bring a lot to the table.
Thanks man, that means a lot :) im trying. These boards are great - by far the best I've been on. Lots of opportunity and a very encouraging and positive community.

Edit:Those feels when victory could be close - and you start thoroughly reviewing all of BPS product lineup even if it means being a bit late for work.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So sorry, guys! My browser must have glitched on me and didn't make my post lol. I have chosen who I'd like to join the team. It was a very difficult decision but I feel good about it. Please contact me, via PM, and we can go into further detail.

Matthew1237 congratulations! You seem to hit all the checkout points for BPS and I'm excited to see what you can bring to the table.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Matthew1237! BPS is an amazing team to work with. Good luck with it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not know Matthew, but look forward to working with him !!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Matt!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Amazing! Thank you so much for picking me! Can't wait to become part of the team at BPS! PM incoming! Thank you everyone for the congratulations and support!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Amazing! Thank you so much for picking me! Can't wait to become part of the team at BPS! PM incoming! Thank you everyone for the congratulations and support!
Congrats bro! Looking forward to working with you!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Congrats man. Rock this opportunity.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS has some great, no nonsense products, congrats homie!

Sorta bummed I missed this opp :(

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!! You're working for a great company

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 31
2.) Male or Female? I am all that is man
3.) Have you used our products before?yes
4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? no
5.) How often are you on the forums? daily
6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? of course
7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU? BPS makes some great, no nonsense products, I'd be proud to rep the current lineup. Also, ive pimped endosurge turbo around these parts and im not even a bps rep - what does that tell you?!?!

Yeah yeah search over blah blah here's my app. Sounds like u lost your guy, well I'm your new guy!