FINAFLEX Active Amino Logging Op!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Beta logs were impressive! Now it's your chance to get in on the launch of FINAFLEX Active Amino™ . If you are an athlete of any kind, then Active Amino™ was designed for you and your muscles. Active Amino™ assists in building muscle, recovering sore muscles, and actually increasing muscle glycogen (fuel) which in turn increases muscle endurance.

active4.png

3-9-2015 7-33-12 PM.png

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – Training experience
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log
4 – How often you can update your log

We are looking for three quality loggers. All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided when you start your log). As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some!

turff49

turff49

Awards
SWEET!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1. Age: 42
2 – Training experience: 20+ years of weight training and power lifting. Currently using the Sheiko training program.
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log: my goals are to increase size and strength. In the log I would share how the aminos are helping my training and recovery.
4 – How often you can update your log: I can update as much as needed.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
JUMP ON DIS SHIZZ BROS. Stuff is the heat

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Age: 42
2 – Training experience: 20+ years of weight training and power lifting. Currently using the Sheiko training program.
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log: my goals are to increase size and strength. In the log I would share how the aminos are helping my training and recovery.
4 – How often you can update your log: I can update as much as needed.
Thanks for the app Mark!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Let's get this rolling!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Interesting !

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I would be keen to try Active Amino. I have used a few finaflex products in the past and like the quality of it.

1 – Your age - 35
2 – Training experience - I have been training for about 14 years.
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log - currently on a bit of a cut and in my final weeks of Y3T program. Will more than likely do GVT again once I have finished this Y3T program. I'll need all the help I can get with recovery doing GVT.
4 – How often you can update your log - I can easily update 4-5 times a week, with before and after pic if wanted.

Cheers

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be keen to try Active Amino. I have used a few finaflex products in the past and like the quality of it.

1 – Your age - 35
2 – Training experience - I have been training for about 14 years.
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log - currently on a bit of a cut and in my final weeks of Y3T program. Will more than likely do GVT again once I have finished this Y3T program. I'll need all the help I can get with recovery doing GVT.
4 – How often you can update your log - I can easily update 4-5 times a week, with before and after pic if wanted.

Cheers
Good app, and always a bonus!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
1. Age-30
2. Training experience- 15 yrs started training for high school sports
3. Goals- I have put on some baby weight with my wife being pregnant and now that summer will be approaching time to lose the gut and pack on some lean mass. I train in the PM after work so some aminos will greatly benefit my somewhat fasted body.
4. I can update whenever I am checking the app all day in my phone.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 – Your age 42
2 – Training experience : Been lifting for 14 + years. I've gotten more serious about it in the last 3 or 4 years. I'm kinda skinny so I'm allways eating and traing for bulk mostly. 6feet tall at 191.0#
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log. I've just finished an Osta run & want to keep as much lean muscle as possible. I gained a few pounds and lost some BF. I'm hoping the Active Amino will help me keep my gains and appitite:)
4 – How often you can update your log: I can update 3 x a week wich is about how many times a week I will be lifting.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple of more good apps here.... let's keep them rolling in guys..

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ooo ooo ooo pick me, pick me!! ;) I'd love to try this!
1. Age-32
2. I've been lifting for 8 years
3. Currently I am cutting. Trying to get down under 15% bf! Active Amino would help with the recovery as I continue to get lower in calories!
4. I can update my log most everyday because I can't stay away from this wonderful place! Lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
I see CyborgKat got her app in!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I put an app in? :dance:

turff49

turff49

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go with another great chance to use a FinaFlex product. They help you and you help them. Just throw your app in and see how it goes :)

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
I freaking love finaflex why not
2.10 yrs on and off last 3 religiously
3 . currently putting on as much size as possible. Training for Europa next yr.
4.can update and keep a thorough and honest log
5.have links to past and present logs if needed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
57 years old
Been training 30 plus years
I would take this product twice per day - with PWO fasted in the AM and before bed with my FinaFlex Muscle Fiber
Would update log 6 days per week

Thank You!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quality apps, guys. Keep em coming.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
57 years old
Been training 30 plus years
I would take this product twice per day - with PWO fasted in the AM and before bed with my FinaFlex Muscle Fiber
Would update log 6 days per week

Thank You!
Bump for rocket

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
More apps needed people, everyone loves good tasting aminos for pre, intra or post workout.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right folks, after some deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the Active Amino logging opportunity:
Rocket3015 love2liftkat madripper32

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses, so we can get this out to you right away. When you receive your Active Amino, please provide a link to your log in this thread. I will post up the rating scale for your final reviews shortly.

For those who applied and were not chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX. As always, remember to keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right folks, after some deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the Active Amino logging opportunity:
Rocket3015 love2liftkat madripper32

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses, so we can get this out to you right away. When you receive your Active Amino, please provide a link to your log in this thread. I will post up the rating scale for your final reviews shortly.

For those who applied and were not chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX. As always, remember to keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
Was I close to being picked?

turff49

turff49

Awards
michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I'm so in!
1 - 23.

2 - I've been training seriously for about 2.5 years.

3 - I am coming close to finishing my cut and will start lean bulking pretty soon so it would be nice to log this and see how well it does to help me recover from some intense workouts. Will be doing a push/pull/legs.

4 - I plan to update my log after every workout. 3-
5 time a week.

Would be an awesome opportunity to log this especially since stimul8 has been my go to pre for a good while now.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm so in! 1 - 23. 2 - I've been training seriously for about 2.5 years. 3 - I am coming close to finishing my cut and will start lean bulking pretty soon so it would be nice to log this and see how well it does to help me recover from some intense workouts. Will be doing a push/pull/legs. 4 - I plan to update my log after every workout. 3- 5 time a week. Would be an awesome opportunity to log this especially since stimul8 has been my go to pre for a good while now.
Sorry man... We picked a little earlier today. Stay tuned for the next opportunity though!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woohoo!!! So excited!! PM on the way! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the butt and back pics didn't hurt your chances either :p

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the butt and back pics didn't hurt your chances either :p
Lol So bribes help? Guess that means I'll need even more in this new log! ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rule number 1: no one mentions bribe club outside of the bribe club. :study:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you very much, somehow I think Kat will have more followers than me............

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Pretty stoked to give this a go.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who didn't get in on this opp check out the Revolution Test logging opp we have posted.

It's our Top notch testosterone booster that just hit the shelves.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations to those picked!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Man, too late! Congrats to everyone who won though.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Anybody receive their goodies yet?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, checked with Montego.. product has shipped, so shouldn't be long.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Package came today my log will be up in a few days my wife and I just had our second child on Wednesday so need to get settled in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on the birth.....Take care of the family....That's a mans # 1 job!