Igf1-mgf patch

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who wants to log our brand new patch. Watch my latest video and comment there and be entered in a drawing. Will pick two winners.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the first IGF-1 supplement to use of the powerful synergy between IGF-1 and MGF. We are enhancing the natural increase of MGF and IGF-1 that occurs after strenuous workouts to maximize muscle growth and repair. It is this natural synergy of IGF-1 and it's muscle specific cousin MGF which makes the AgeForce IGF-1 + MGF patch so powerful. Bodybuilders and other athletes have known about these beneficial effects for decades. Accordingly, IGF-1 and more recently its muscle specific metabolite MGF-1 are among the most popular supplements for athletes competing in sports that require increased strength and minimal body fat. About IGF-1 and MGF (Use this link for a fully referenced research paper for IGF-1 and MGF) IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1) also know as somatomedin C, is a downstream metabolite of growth hormone. IGF-1 is produced primarily by the liver as an endocrine hormone. The production of IGF-1 peaks during the pubertal growth sport and declines thereafter. MGF-1 (mechano-growth factor I) also known as IGF-I Ec in humans, is the "bodybuilding cousin" of IGF-1 which is responsible for the repair and structural growth of muscle cells. This patch enhances the natural pro-anabolic process!The new AgeForce IGF-1 + MGF patch does thus work via the same natural pro-anabolic process that is triggered by exercise.
Powerful Synergy! IGF-1 and MGF do thus act synergistically, not antagonistically, becausethey interact with different receptors on the muscle.

Pronounced increases in skeletal muscle protein synthesis

Increases in muscle mass

Decreases in body fat

The conservation and promotion of healthy bones

"The Perfect Stack!While IGF-1 and MGF are muscle and bone builder in its own right. Stacking the IGF-1 +MGF Patch® with our HGH Power Patch® will allow for even more rapid increases in muscle mass and reductions in fat mass.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you know I posted a thread about me being engaged . There is a link there!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post the video here and like it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;5Oe9B-ySb1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oe9B-ySb1Q[/video]

images (1).jpg

Congratulations to the happy couple!!
BTW is that a new cat??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More people should get in on this promo. Free patches!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She was very surprised too!!
Yes she was. That day was Valentine's Day and we watched the wedding ringer to set up the evening and I even told her I am broke as a joke to forget about a ring since she mentioned it as a ring song from Beyoncé came on the radio when we were heading home. soon since all my money is going towards our Japan trip for my brothers wedding I told her my bank has zero. So when she came home I totally got her. I am trying to make my video to go viral so any one that can repost my video on Facebook etc please do!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great video, definitely creative. Always aplreciate the good setups too... Broke as a joke. Lol perfect. I would comment like subscribe but dont have an avtive account. Congratulations tho bro! Best of luck with your relationship and endeavors.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Bump for more applications ! We have till tomorrow to be in the drawing!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few hours left !!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Congrats brother! Man wish I saw this opp earlier!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well bad news and good news. Good news is you won !! Bad news our first batch sold out with in hours of our email blast so we will get you out a pack when we manufacture our next run. I'm excited my self. I will bs running it in Japan with my ems machine since there won't be Any gym but in theory I should still grow as long as I'm tearing down muscles. One week with just ems and power patch / igf1 patch. I will throw up a log soon as the second batch gets here and I try it too!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The boss said it too. This would be as huge as when our power patch aired. So this is very exciting and a game changer!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck with this koi. The buzz around this patch is awesome!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck with this koi. The buzz around this patch is awesome!
I just started my patch and I feel something but won't know till a few days of use!

js30x

Awards
Hello! I'm not sure what kind of answers to expect from asking this question. I don't have much experience at all with growth hormones, steroids, or anything above a supplement such as Animal Stak and Test boosters for that matter. I've done some research, but I would like to hear what you guys think.

I received an email about this patch and was wondering if it is okay for a beginner to try? If it is a bad idea - a simple no would be appreciated instead of getting upset with me for asking.

If it is not a horrible idea for a beginner, is there anything else you need to take in addition to the patch so counteract negative side effects?

Appreciate any response.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
All of our patches at AgeForce are ok for a beginner. None of the products are prohormones of any kind,so you will not have to take any cycle support etc. Many of the patches compliment each other,such as the new igf patch along with the test patch.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of our patches at AgeForce are ok for a beginner. None of the products are prohormones of any kind,so you will not have to take any cycle support etc. Many of the patches compliment each other,such as the new igf patch along with the test patch.

Beast mode. I love that stack! Are products are safe for any one but if your young and your hormornal are in range you may not feel it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great. Looking forward to your log.