The Day You MODERNIZE Your Protein! ModernPROTEIN Coming!!

Page 1 of 29 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation The Day You MODERNIZE Your Protein! ModernPROTEIN Coming!!

Name:  2015-03-02 09_32_25-1200x628_MODERNPROTEIN_BREAKDOWN2 - Windows Photo Viewer.png
Views: 2039
Size:  427.0 KB

COMING SOON In Two Mouthwatering Flavors! GET IT FIRST!! >> InnerCircle Signup

More information will be leaked in this thread, so keep your eyes and ears out!

Name:  2015-03-02 09_32_50-1200x628_MODERNPROTEIN_NOSPIKING - Windows Photo Viewer.png
Views: 1690
Size:  336.3 KB

As always, we're hooking YOU UP! How to enter to win? EASY! Just answer this question to the best of your knowledge:
    Why is it beneficial to use multiple forms of Isolate Proteins?

What do you win?>>> A full USPlabs Modern Family Hookup

Name:  750x750_MODERNSTACK.jpg
Views: 1691
Size:  420.6 KB

ENTER NOW!

----------
    You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!

FIVE (5) winners will be randomly selected on 3/6/15. They will each receive a full USPlabs Modern Family Hookup!

(Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

REF#AM15-2
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

In on this

Multiple form of isolate protein = increased speed of digestion (isolate) being one that settles the easiest (and made for those with lactose problems) and the speed of digestion is quicker than WPC or MPI which is used in various other protein sources out there on the market.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. I imagine what with isolates getting digested faster, due (in part) to lack of fat/carbs that you'd get that immediate postWO recovery need with the hydro whey isolate hitting first, then whey isolate followed by casein isolate..so having a constant flow of nutrients for recovery...would be my guess...

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    In on this

Multiple form of protein = increased speed of digestion (isolate) being one that settles the easiest (and made for those with lactose problems) and the speed of digestion is quicker than WPC or MPI which is used in various other protein sources out there on the market.
    I knew you'd be first in!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

In for sure! Looking forward to trying this baby out in recipes.

Speaking of which, using multiple isolate forms tends to work beautifully in baking, that nice middle ground that can fit into both rising and binding recipes.
    Can't wait to use vanilla, Oxy Vanilla was amazing.

Isolates tend to digest easier, and with less lactose cause a lot less GI distress for people. Fast absorption for a Post Workout drink is ideal as well
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377924
    Fasting insulin levels and homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance scores were also significantly decreased in the whey group compared with the control group (P = 0.049 and P = 0.034, respectively). The present study demonstrated that supplementation with whey proteins improves fasting lipids and insulin levels
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I knew you'd be first in!
    Saw it on Mike's Facebook status.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    In for sure! Looking forward to trying this baby out in recipes.

Speaking of which, using multiple isolate forms tends to work beautifully in baking, that nice middle ground that can fit into both rising and binding recipes.
    Can't wait to use vanilla, Oxy Vanilla was amazing.

Isolates tend to digest easier, and with less lactose cause a lot less GI distress for people. Fast absorption for a Post Workout drink is ideal as well
    So far the recipes have been turning out BOMB... If you're a recipe guy, you'll love what we have 'cookin'.... See what I did there?
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So far the recipes have been turning out BOMB... If you're a recipe guy, you'll love what we have 'cookin'.... See what I did there?
    If I'm a recipe guy?
    Instagram driven2lift

Expect some USP features in the future
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Come train at your original gym back in Erie, ill hand deliver.
    no homo
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    If I'm a recipe guy? Instagram driven2lift Expect some USP features in the future
    you've been on a roll with the baked Alaska, croquembouche, Nanaimo bars, and truffles. Fancy level 9000

12. It provides the fast-releasing benefits of whey isolate and the prolonged amino acid release of casein for the ultimate post-workout recovery shake.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    If I'm a recipe guy?
    Instagram driven2lift

Expect some USP features in the future
    Great account! Yum3d

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Come train at your original gym back in Erie, ill hand deliver.
    no homo
    hahaha Thanks for the invite, B!

15. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    you've been on a roll with the baked Alaska, croquembouche, Nanaimo bars, and truffles. Fancy level 9000
    Baked Alaska?!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Baked Alaska?!
    Its bomb. Packing 4 scoops of protein too, and an eggwhite meringue topping.

Want a vanilla for my next go at it
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

It is beneficial because we all know the real MVP here is that t-shirt. And the multiple forms of isolate will be digested in such a way that the shirt fits EVEN BETTER.

/science
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    It is beneficial because we all know the real MVP here is that t-shirt. And the multiple forms of isolate will be digested in such a way that the shirt fits EVEN BETTER.

/science
    As noted here:

Name:  usptee.jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  165.9 KB
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

/science
    Man... you nailed it.

Did you get a shirt yet?

20. I heard the red shirt is 2x's more anabolic than the black one..True or just speculation?

21. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I heard the red shirt is 2x's more anabolic than the black one..True or just speculation?
    As the alpha ginger, I feel that my opinion me be biased.

22. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Lol

In4 the university study then

23. Isolates are more pure and usually rapidly digested. Most of these tend to be a bit easier on the stomach than whey concentrate. Isolates get a bit of fat and carbs reduced so we are consuming a more pure protein. Without lactose isolates can be targeted at bigger audiences. With a variety of isolates you will be getting different digestion speeds as well.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Man... you nailed it.

Did you get a shirt yet?
    I purchased 2 of the Jack3d/MBCAA stacks to get the charcoal/yellow and the red/white shirts

The one I need is that charcoal with the orangish-red writing

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I heard the red shirt is 2x's more anabolic than the black one..True or just speculation?
    I can confirm that it's more anabolic, though my studies show a ratio of more like 1.8x; not a full 2x.

As the alpha calico (beard grows in black, brown, blonde, red, and white), I can say red holds a special type of strength.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Multiple forms of isolate protein will not only digest easier, they will also be lower in carbs and fat and benefit those who are dieting or on a lower caloric intake.

makes 2 of us being a ginger here as well
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:35 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:39 PM
  3. how do you time your 30mg of SD in the day?
    By mark118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 05:53 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 08:50 PM
  5. Protein etc. during the day Advice Please
    By gettin'old in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:25 PM