The Day You MODERNIZE Your Protein! ModernPROTEIN Coming!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2015-03-02 09_32_25-1200x628_MODERNPROTEIN_BREAKDOWN2 - Windows Photo Viewer.png

COMING SOON In Two Mouthwatering Flavors! GET IT FIRST!! >> InnerCircle Signup

More information will be leaked in this thread, so keep your eyes and ears out!

2015-03-02 09_32_50-1200x628_MODERNPROTEIN_NOSPIKING - Windows Photo Viewer.png

As always, we're hooking YOU UP! How to enter to win? EASY! Just answer this question to the best of your knowledge:
Why is it beneficial to use multiple forms of Isolate Proteins?

What do you win?>>> A full USPlabs Modern Family Hookup

750x750_MODERNSTACK.jpg
http://usplabsdirect.com/inner-circle-signup

ENTER NOW!

----------
You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!

FIVE (5) winners will be randomly selected on 3/6/15. They will each receive a full USPlabs Modern Family Hookup!

(Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

REF#AM15-2

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In on this

Multiple form of isolate protein = increased speed of digestion (isolate) being one that settles the easiest (and made for those with lactose problems) and the speed of digestion is quicker than WPC or MPI which is used in various other protein sources out there on the market.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I imagine what with isolates getting digested faster, due (in part) to lack of fat/carbs that you'd get that immediate postWO recovery need with the hydro whey isolate hitting first, then whey isolate followed by casein isolate..so having a constant flow of nutrients for recovery...would be my guess...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this

Multiple form of protein = increased speed of digestion (isolate) being one that settles the easiest (and made for those with lactose problems) and the speed of digestion is quicker than WPC or MPI which is used in various other protein sources out there on the market.
I knew you'd be first in!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for sure! Looking forward to trying this baby out in recipes.

Speaking of which, using multiple isolate forms tends to work beautifully in baking, that nice middle ground that can fit into both rising and binding recipes.
Can't wait to use vanilla, Oxy Vanilla was amazing.

Isolates tend to digest easier, and with less lactose cause a lot less GI distress for people. Fast absorption for a Post Workout drink is ideal as well :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377924
Fasting insulin levels and homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance scores were also significantly decreased in the whey group compared with the control group (P = 0.049 and P = 0.034, respectively). The present study demonstrated that supplementation with whey proteins improves fasting lipids and insulin levels

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for sure! Looking forward to trying this baby out in recipes.

Speaking of which, using multiple isolate forms tends to work beautifully in baking, that nice middle ground that can fit into both rising and binding recipes.
Can't wait to use vanilla, Oxy Vanilla was amazing.

Isolates tend to digest easier, and with less lactose cause a lot less GI distress for people. Fast absorption for a Post Workout drink is ideal as well :)
So far the recipes have been turning out BOMB... If you're a recipe guy, you'll love what we have 'cookin'.... See what I did there?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So far the recipes have been turning out BOMB... If you're a recipe guy, you'll love what we have 'cookin'.... See what I did there?
If I'm a recipe guy?
Instagram driven2lift

Expect some USP features in the future ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Come train at your original gym back in Erie, ill hand deliver.
no homo :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm a recipe guy? Instagram driven2lift Expect some USP features in the future ;)
you've been on a roll with the baked Alaska, croquembouche, Nanaimo bars, and truffles. Fancy level 9000 :D

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It provides the fast-releasing benefits of whey isolate and the prolonged amino acid release of casein for the ultimate post-workout recovery shake.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is beneficial because we all know the real MVP here is that t-shirt. And the multiple forms of isolate will be digested in such a way that the shirt fits EVEN BETTER.

/science

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is beneficial because we all know the real MVP here is that t-shirt. And the multiple forms of isolate will be digested in such a way that the shirt fits EVEN BETTER.

/science
As noted here:

usptee.jpg

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

/science
Man... you nailed it.

Did you get a shirt yet?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard the red shirt is 2x's more anabolic than the black one..True or just speculation?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard the red shirt is 2x's more anabolic than the black one..True or just speculation?
As the alpha ginger, I feel that my opinion me be biased.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isolates are more pure and usually rapidly digested. Most of these tend to be a bit easier on the stomach than whey concentrate. Isolates get a bit of fat and carbs reduced so we are consuming a more pure protein. Without lactose isolates can be targeted at bigger audiences. With a variety of isolates you will be getting different digestion speeds as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man... you nailed it.

Did you get a shirt yet?
I purchased 2 of the Jack3d/MBCAA stacks to get the charcoal/yellow and the red/white shirts ;)

The one I need is that charcoal with the orangish-red writing :sasmokin:

I can confirm that it's more anabolic, though my studies show a ratio of more like 1.8x; not a full 2x.

As the alpha calico (beard grows in black, brown, blonde, red, and white), I can say red holds a special type of strength.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Multiple forms of isolate protein will not only digest easier, they will also be lower in carbs and fat and benefit those who are dieting or on a lower caloric intake.

makes 2 of us being a ginger here as well :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They work as a "Time Release Protein Source"

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Multiple forms of isolates have varying digestion speeds and offer a better texture than just one alone

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Multiple
Isolates provide more benefits for the individual especially those who are lactose and can utilities this without digestion problems

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The red shirt boosted me 80 lb. on squats but I only got about 50 from the gray and white one. Now I use the red one for squats, and the gray and white one for arms because who really cares about those anyway?

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Digging the shirt.

I heard its a new Kevlar blend too.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep 'em coming people. You want this stack!

Digging the shirt.

I heard its a new Kevlar blend too.
They have a great feel to them, though in all honesty I don't prefer them for squatting because they can be a bit slippery.

Awards
  • Established
Multiple forms of isolate proteins have great benefits: low GI distress, lower fat/carbs which equals less calories, and finally varying digestive speeds to extend protein absorption

Thanks USP labs!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A "Blended" protein will generally have a better flavor.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
makes 2 of us being a ginger here as well :)
I like gingersnaps and a pumpkin dip come fall time, may I be an honorary member of your guys' club?

The red shirt boosted me 80 lb. on squats but I only got about 50 from the gray and white one. Now I use the red one for squats, and the gray and white one for arms because who really cares about those anyway?
Oh snap, I had heard of a lone MI gym that had traded international chest day for international leg day, thought it was just urban legend...but now I know why ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isolate: 90% protein, or higher. Contains less lactose and fat, and is missing a lot of the beneficial nutrients found in whey protein concentrate.
More forms of isolate = higher % of protein

went to get one and on backorder

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Insies.

Multiple forms of isolate allow for variable digestion rates and sustained release over time vs spikes or excessive time before use.

BrianFitness

BrianFitness

Awards
Isolates are more pure and usually rapidly digested. Most of these tend to be a bit easier on the stomach than whey concentrate. Isolates get a bit of fat and carbs reduced so we are consuming a more pure protein. Without lactose isolates can be targeted at bigger audiences. With a variety of isolates you will be getting different digestion speeds as well.
^This.

I myself cannot have Casein (rough on the stomach). Hence, having something that is a whole lot easier on the stomach is a win-win situation :)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
MPI is usually made by precipitating whey and casein proteins from skim milk. This often involves diafiltration, a membrane process that uses water to wash out lactose, producing an MPI that is about 90% protein and very little lactose or fat which is optimum for those who may be lactose intolerant but still want to consume the MPI.

WPI is purer than WPC because the isolate is processed even further than the concentrate through longer filtering or ion-exchange chromatography (a method that uses ionically charged resins and chemicals, such as hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide, to separate protein). Most WPI products are more than 90% protein. The disadvantage is that some processing techniques used to make WPI remove some of the beneficial protein fractions. Due to its lower carb and fat content, WPI is a slightly faster-digesting protein than WPC which is optimum for post workout consumption. getting that fast digesting protein shuttles it to the muscles that much faster for quicker repair.

And lastly, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate is broken down into smaller protein fragments through a process called “enzymatic hydrolysis.” It may sound complicated, but this production step facilitates more rapid digestion, fast-tracking its aminos to your muscles, enhancing growth.

Overall, Whey isolates are typically about 92% protein (dry basis), meaning you get more protein per equivalent dose. The same 100g of whey isolate delivers less calories (about 370 calories), but with more protein (92g) and considerably less total carbohydrate, lactose, fat and cholesterol.

To sum up why you should use various forms of protein isolate? Harder, faster, better, stronger. simple.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why multiple forms? MPI and blends of protein have been shown to be superior In pubmed research over a basic whey powder

Not only is it superior it will
Be less calories and settle easier on the stomach

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because 3 is better than 1...case in point: 3 tubs of protein is better than 1 tub of protein.
Logic.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 entry:

Using multiple forms of isolate helps by reducing the amount of fat/carbs in the product which allows dieters to adhere to certain dietary restrictions while still getting in a high quality protein dose.

Awards
  • Established
Creates a stellar platform for a shake or baked goods being almost solely protein by weight.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
people may have stomach issues with whey and using multiple forms of isolates helps minimize that issue for everyone

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mulitple Forms of Isolates will also be very beneficial for rising agents when cooking or baking (Pancakes, muffins, Waffles and protein cakes)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because 3 is better than 1...case in point: 3 tubs of protein is better than 1 tub of protein. Logic.
3 hemorrhoids are not better then 1 though...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isolate: 90% protein, or higher. Contains less lactose and fat, and is missing a lot of the beneficial nutrients found in whey protein concentrate.
More forms of isolate = higher % of protein

went to get one and on backorder
Sent you a PM. :)

Mulitple Forms of Isolates will also be very beneficial for rising agents when cooking or baking (Pancakes, muffins, Waffles and protein cakes)
I have in fact found that blends are best for microwave protein brownies. Whey gets too hard and casein doesn't bake, but a blend produces the perfect brownie.

Awards
  • Established
Another simple but great benefit a blend of three isolates is flavor. As far as I can recall, every blended protein I've ever tried has tasted better than any "whey" or "casein" and if its half as good as the OEP protein I know it will be phenomenal.