Ironchampusa Looking for New Reps!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ironchampusa is now looking for a Rep who is keen in this industry and can bring a level of follower and experience to Ironchampusa. We are looking for 1 maybe 2 candidates who will exclusively work under Ironchampusa and Will be able to post A.M and they will see min start 35% maybe up to 40% of commission (IF they have lots of post) from ALL SALES Proceeds.

Thats right! you make a $100.00 sale you get $40.00 pretty simple! Email me if you serious no time wasters please.
[email protected]

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ironchampusa is now looking for a Rep who is keen in this industry and can bring a level of follower and experience to Ironchampusa. We are looking for 1 maybe 2 candidates who will exclusively work under Ironchampusa and Will be able to post A.M and they will see min start 35% maybe up to 40% of commission (IF they have lots of post) from ALL SALES Proceeds. Thats right! you make a $100.00 sale you get $40.00 pretty simple! Email me if you serious no time wasters please. [email protected]
Sent

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got it brother. When you guys send me you emails send me a link of your best thread and longest going thread!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So this is like an offsite rep position? Like we get supps sent to us and we try to sell them?

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you can sell sups offline thats great, I will honor that % too at retail price only with codes, but most of the reps on forums who like to post daily usually like to carry the banner and make sales as they post. Im not active as I would like to be bc I'm running around doing other things so this is a great opportunity to for someone who want to make good money. usually people who have been reps before or ones who make more then 10-15 post daily

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Pretty good opportunity for someone.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironchampusa is now looking for a Rep who is keen in this industry and can bring a level of follower and experience to Ironchampusa. We are looking for 1 maybe 2 candidates who will exclusively work under Ironchampusa and Will be able to post A.M and they will see min start 35% maybe up to 40% of commission (IF they have lots of post) from ALL SALES Proceeds.

Thats right! you make a $100.00 sale you get $40.00 pretty simple! Email me if you serious no time wasters please.
[email protected]
I'm in, email sent

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats right guys… Get your emails in today so can start asap!