ProSupps First Anabolic Minds Promo----Motivate us!!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
ProSupps is excited to now be a part of Anabolic Minds! We have a lot in store for the future here to include giveaways, discounts, promotions and logging opportunities for the Anabolic Minds community. To begin we would like to giveaway 25 5 serving tubs of Dr. Jekyll!!

dr-jekyll-lrg.png

DR. JEKYLL™

WHAT IS DR. JEKYLL™?

Dr. Jekyll is formulated as a powerful, but DMAA-FREE formula that answers the call for a true anabolic pre-workout powder. Dr. Jekyll combines the effects of a sensory-focused and vein-popping pump formula with added anabolic compounds L-Leucine, L-Norvaline, Creatine Nitrate.
Infused with Pikatropin for pin-point focus
Low stimulant – 100mgs of caffeine per serving
L-Leucine and HMB for recovery and anabolic muscle development
Muscle-swelling pumps and nutrient transport
Roadmap vascularity
Daytime or night-time training formula

DR. JEKYLL™ Supports
Skin Tearing Pumps*
Enhanced Endurance*
Maximum Performance*
Focus, Muscular Strength, and Power*

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Is Dr. Jekyll a weaker formula of Mr. HYDE?

No, in fact some say its STRONGER. Yes, Dr. Jekyll contains less caffeine than MR. HYDE but Dr. Jekyll focuses more on the PUMP and endurance using different ingredients than found in MR. HYDE.
Q.

When can I take Dr. Jekyll?

Dr. Jekyll can be taken anytime of the day and due to the low caffeine amount Dr. Jekyll is one of the very few pre-workout products that some individuals can use at night and still be able to fall asleep at night. If you can drink 1-2 cups of coffee at night and sleep then you will have no issues taking one full serving of Dr. Jekyll and falling asleep.
Q.

Can I stack Dr. Jekyll with Mr. HYDE?

Yes, these products can certainly be stacked together. We do recommend a ½ serving of MR. HYDE with 1 serving of Dr. Jekyll initially to assess your tolerance. Some have been known to call this THE GOOD VS. EVIL STACK.
Q.

HOW TO TAKE DR. JEKYLL

As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of Dr. Jekyll™ with 8 oz. (240mL) of cold water. Consume 15 to 30 minutes before exercise. Do not take any other products that contain caffeine or any other stimulants while taking Dr. Jekyll.

Here are the rules:
Every five days we will choose five winners
You must post something motivational for an entry (Videos, pics, quotes, etc..)
You may enter once a day
Entries only count for that five day time frame
You must be over 18 years of age
You must have a US shipping address
You can only win once during the duration of this giveaway

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
The dates of selection are as follows:
3/4
3/9
3/14
3/19
3/24

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the promo ProSupps! I hope many get in on this. I will post an entry some time today :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is a huge giveaway!
Way to make an entrance guys.

AM get in on this

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice promo! Love Hyde but never tried Jekyll... That post D2L brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye!!
image-2193550091.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trying to push myself to new levels in the gym
Going to try and hit 50 Deadlift BW Reps instead of 40

[video=youtube;asCOjvSAmK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asCOjvSAmK8[/video]

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" Sylvester Stallone

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
"All is fair in love and war.
You have your gifts some say they're poor.
But I don't care about any of that anymore.
Let us depart and return when we have grown some more.
I wish I could say that I've seen this before.
The depth of the bottom the taste of the floor.
It leaves me restless and tired and sore.
But you won't break my mind just yet."

This is a song lyric that I quoted. Gets me very motivated. I guess you can interpret it in your own way.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Matt Foley doesn't motivate you, you're dead inside.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
25 containers of 5 servings? Could I see what these containers look like lol

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Excellent posts so far! Keep it up.....and if you have any newer "music to lift to" throw em up. My playlist is getting stale.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

orangewaldo

Awards
Weight much like the road will never lie. 1 mile is 1 mile and 300lbs is 300lb.

FB_IMG_1425064180409.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a Grandson who is Non-Verbal Autistic, he is the happiest most loving child in the world and he motivates me everyday to be a better person!!

This is Robbie my best friend !!

Robbie4.jpg

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Always know there is someone watching over you, listen to this whenever i am feeling down or not in the right mindset.
[video=youtube;6SCQO02s6jA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCQO02s6jA[/video]

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Excellent posts so far! Keep it up.....and if you have any newer "music to lift to" throw em up. My playlist is getting stale.
I am machine by three days grace, going to be making a training shoot with this song as the main beat.

Motivation :

image-3631269820.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love some of these saying !!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As I lay dying
Kill switch engage
War of ages
August burns red
Erra
Bless the fall
Children of bodom
Obey the brave

Pr city

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
As I lay dying Kill switch engage War of ages August burns red Erra Bless the fall Children of bodom Obey the brave Pr city
ERRA! Yes!! Lol didn't realize other ppl listened to these bands. They're very talented

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have 4,000 songs on my iPod
I am a concert junkie
I have prob heard every band you listen to live

Poison the well
A day to remember
Slipknot
Hate breed
Korn
Devil wears prada
All that remains
A skylit drive
Demon hunter

Some more

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have 4,000 songs on my iPod I am a concert junkie I have prob heard every band you listen to live Poison the well A day to remember Slipknot Hate breed Korn Devil wears prada All that remains A skylit drive Demon hunter Some more
I am a concert junkie as well. Warped tour and mayhem fest are my favorites .

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sleeper
Letlive.
Those 2 bands make up a lot of my workout playlist
For some reason Chevelle always gets me pumped and they're not too hard so most people enjoy then

Also if you are in to rap you got to check out the rapper Rittz!

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
My cardio is boxing/martial arts.

To get in that zone I still have to play "Crying Like A Bitch" by Godsmack.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Oh, sleeper
Letlive.
Those 2 bands make up a lot of my workout playlist
For some reason Chevelle always gets me pumped and they're not too hard so most people enjoy then

Also if you are in to rap you got to check out the rapper Rittz!
Chevelle is always on my list.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde Meme.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
If you don't know where you are going,
you'll end up someplace else.
Yogi Berra
Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.
Polybius

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, sleeper Letlive. Those 2 bands make up a lot of my workout playlist For some reason Chevelle always gets me pumped and they're not too hard so most people enjoy then Also if you are in to rap you got to check out the rapper Rittz!
letlive. Best band ever. Especially live. Also Maylene and the sons of disaster. Westside connection and too short for rap. I saw rittz with Yelawolf. He was decent.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Illegitimus non carborundum.

(Don't let the bastards grind you down)

-attributed to various generals

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
"I will persist until I succeed.

I was not delivered into this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep.

The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.

I will persist until I succeed."

From the ancient scroll marked III in the Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino.

"Amat Curam Victoria"
(Victory Loves Preparation)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Damn it... Another US comp lol
Amazing giveaway however!!!

Good luck to all the US members :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CHOP.jpg

This is a story of one little guys struggles in life, and it reminds me everyday that anything is possible. It is a story written by my oldest daughter Carrie about my grandson Robbie and his journey in life. He is my best friend and one of the Strongest, Smartest and Happiest people I have ever meet !

I would like to take this opportunity to share my son’s Rare Disease story. Robbie has Congenital Hyperinsulinism (HI). HI is basically the opposite of diabetes. His pancreas makes too much insulin, which in turn, causes hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). We’re not sure if Robbie was born with this disease or if it developed after birth. We don’t know if there is a genetic or hereditary link.

My pregnancy was normal and fairly uneventful. My husband and I decided to wait until “later in life” to have a child. We were both around 35, but had no issues getting pregnant. I have Multiple Sclerosis, but that didn’t seem to have any negative effect on my pregnancy. As a matter of fact, many of my symptoms faded while I was pregnant. By my ninth month, Robbie was in a breech position. I decided to have a C-section, which also went very smoothly. Robbie was born in January 2008, and there were no known issues at the time. All seemed normal. He was a good eater. Against the advice of my neurologist, I breast fed for the first 3 months before I had to go back on my medication for MS. He took to formula very well. He was a mediocre napper during the day, but a good night-sleeper and started sleeping through the night at around 12 weeks. He was physically, cognitively, and socially developing right on track. What a relief! As first-time parents, we went through all of the usual emotions of having a newborn human being to care for. We just wanted him to be healthy, happy and have a bright future ahead of him.

Starting around 6 months of age, Robbie began having “lethargic episodes,” as we called them. At times, he was very tired, unresponsive, limp like a ragdoll. He was also starting to regress developmentally. We took him to the doctor several times. Each time, because his symptoms were not being seen first-hand by the doctor, they were explained away. When he was 8 months old, he had his first seizure…or at least the first one that we actually witnessed. A full-blown tonic-clonic seizure, the first of many. We went straight to his pediatrician, then straight to the neurologist. He was diagnosed with epilepsy. We spent the next 3 months trying different seizure medications. They weren’t working. We began working with our county Early Intervention program because Robbie was not yet sitting up or crawling at age one.

In February 2009, when Robbie was 13 months old, we were at the neurologist’s office for more testing, and he started having a seizure. The neurologist said, “This is not epilepsy. Go to the ER. Now.” One of the first things they did (that no other doctor or ER that we visited ever did) was test Robbie’s blood sugar level. It was 6. Normal blood sugar range for anyone is between 80 and 100. He was limp and lethargic, but still conscious. With a blood sugar of 6, he should not have been conscious or even alive. My stomach turns as I recall that day.

The doctors gave him a dextrose IV to elevate his blood sugar. We then spent the next month and a half at the hospital trying to determine why his blood sugar would not remain at a normal level. We were shoving so much sugar, syrup, cornstarch, and nasty formula down his throat that he just stopped eating, so he had a g-tube placed.

A good friend, while surfing the internet, came across information about HI. We shared this information with our doctors, who finally contacted the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. As it turns out, the world-leading HI researcher is at CHOP. Dr. Charles Stanley diagnosed Robbie with HI over the phone. He was started on Diazoxide, a medication to control his insulin levels, and in turn, control his blood sugar levels. It worked. Robbie has not had any more seizures since starting this medicine.

In some cases, children with HI respond well to Diazoxide. We were fortunate that this was the case for Robbie, and we controlled his HI with that and regular meals. For the first couple years after he was diagnosed, he was fed via g-tube regularly through the day, as well as overnight to keep his blood sugar levels up. Once he began eating on his own again, we no longer used the g-tube for feedings, but he still has it for emergencies and to administer medicine.

We are still unsure what is causing Robbie’s HI. Much research has been accomplished, but there is so much yet to do. Dr. Stanley’s research has identified some gene mutations that can cause HI. In Robbie, all of these genes are normal. We are not sure at this time if HI will be a life-long condition for Robbie or if it is something he will eventually outgrow. We visit CHOP at least once a year for endocrine check-ups and sometimes fasting studies to monitor his status.

Sometimes children do not respond well to the medication, and they must have surgery to remove all or part of their pancreas in order to control their insulin levels. In many of these surgery cases, children may be “cured” of HI, only to develop diabetes, as they may not make a sufficient amount of insulin to regulate blood sugar levels.

As a result of the hypoglycemic seizures Robbie suffered before he was finally diagnosed correctly with HI, he has significant developmental delays. He learned to crawl when he was almost 2, and he learned to walk on his own when he was almost 4 (he still has an uncoordinated gait and wears orthotic braces). He needs assistance with many fine motor activities like getting dressed, eating with utensils, drawing, and drinking from a cup.

He is not yet talking, although he’s learning how to communicate in other ways. He doesn’t easily socially interact with other children or “pretend play” with his toys.

In October 2013, due to his social/emotional and communication delays, as well as the repetitive behaviors he exhibits, such as lining up his toys and having to do things in a certain way or order, Robbie was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Since the cause of ASD is basically unknown, we are not sure if the seizures also caused Robbie to develop autism or if it is something unrelated. This has been another new world of discovery for us.

I have listed many challenges that Robbie has been and is facing. I don’t like to focus on the negative, but I do so to convey how serious this condition can be. Hypoglycemia, when left untreated, is deadly. There are signs to look for in a person, especially a child, who is having a hypoglycemic episode – extreme tiredness and irritability, lethargy, inability to focus, excessive hunger, loss of consciousness, and seizures. It’s important for doctors to routinely check blood sugar levels, especially when these signs are present.

What I do want to focus on is the fact that Robbie, now 7 years old, is the happiest, strongest, funniest, bravest, most curious, most adventurous, smartest, most resilient, most determined…I could go on and on…kid I have ever known. Throughout this HI journey, we have been so fortunate to be working with some of the best therapists and teachers. He was involved with Early Intervention – physical, occupational, feeding, and speech therapy – from the time he was one year old until he entered elementary school. He started preschool when he was 3 years old and was involved with such a loving and accepting program where both the teachers and the children saw what a wonderful little boy he is. He is now attending his second year of Kindergarten in one of the best school districts around. His Multi-Disabilities Support teacher and all of his teacher’s aides and therapists are so wonderful. They really take his individual needs into account and plan accordingly (with us!) to ensure his success. He also gets to spend time with other children both in the MDS classroom as well as in one of the Kindergarten rooms. As was the case at his preschool, everyone absolutely loves Robbie and his smile!

He has made so much progress over the past several years. He is starting to use an iPad app for his communication needs, since he is not yet using language (although he is starting to “echo,” which is another step in speech development!). He is moving around better and better every day, and he loves to explore. He’s learning how to hold a crayon to draw and trace. He loves numbers and counting. He knows his alphabet, how to spell his name, and he loves to read. He knows so much more than what we sometimes give him credit for!

In March 2013, Robbie’s little sister Rachel was born. Thankfully, she does not have HI (we checked her blood sugar when born and for the first year of her life) or any signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder. While she surprised us all with her arrival, I whole-heartedly believe that she came along for a reason. She loves her big brother so much and wants to do everything he does! We have no doubt that she will be an integral part of her brother’s growth and development. We have already seen greater progress in him since she came along. He may not always want her on his heels now, but I’m sure that will not always be the case!

We are blessed with wonderful family and friends who have supported us along the way. Robbie has an abundance of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who love him to pieces! We have also received support from various online communities, one of which is Congenital Hyperinsulinism International. CHI has been a wonderful resource not only for information on HI and the latest research, but they also coordinate a widespread and supportive Facebook community of parents with children who have HI.

We are anxious to see what is next for Robbie. He is so determined and so strong. He will do great things! Thank you for reading about our Rare Disease story. For more information about HI, please visit www.congenitalhi.org.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prayers, prayers and more prayers for you and your family!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prayers, prayers and more prayers for you and your family!
With out trying to sound to corny, I pray everyday for my Grandson, to Grow, Lean and Mature, but as a family we are so blessed, he is the happiest, most fun kid in the world and everyday you can see some improvement in his life. Thank you for your prayers!!

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Yes, much love and prayers for your fam, Rocket

May God bless and keep watch over your grandson.
He's a hero.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With out trying to sound to corny, I pray everyday for my Grandson, to Grow, Lean and Mature, but as a family we are so blessed, he is the happiest, most fun kid in the world and everyday you can see some improvement in his life. Thank you for your prayers!!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your grandson.