LG Sciences Introduction

loganLG

Awards
Hello,
My name is Logan Carlson and i'm the new LG Sciences sales and marketing rep. If you have any questions pertaining to our products or prohormones in general please post them here and I will answer them ASAP. Please check out our product line here at anabolicminds.com and I hope you enjoy our products!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,
My name is Logan Carlson and i'm the new LG Sciences sales and marketing rep. If you have any questions pertaining to our products or prohormones in general please post them here and I will answer them ASAP. Please check out our product line here at anabolicminds.com and I hope you enjoy our products!
Hello Logan,

Welcome to AM and we hope to see some new and much stronger stuff from LG

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Welcome to AM!

loganLG

Awards
We do! Our stacks have been selling like crazy and with great reviews. Also our M1D Andro is a pain to keep in stock. What products have you used by us in the past and i could send you something you haven't tried?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
welcome to AM!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the family !

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Hello,
Bring back anadraulic state!