OLYMPUS LABS HAS SOME TRICKS UP IT'S SLEEVE FOR 2015!!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I know we have been teasing everyone about the release of some new and reformulated products.. So in keeping you guys on the edge of your seats here is another one we released straight from the stack3D website... so let the guessing games begin!!! :)

An entirely new supplement and 4 reformulations coming soon from Olympus Labs

PICS.jpg

Last year we saw a spree of releases from Olympus Labs introducing the creatine formula Vitality, a reformulated version of their pre-workout Conquer, as well as a stimulant free Conquer. The brand are now back in 2015 looking do something equally impressive with even more new supplements. The details they've given us include the image above where you can see a powder, topical cream, and three pill products. The description they've given us is that one is an entirely new supplement and the other four are reformulations. In addition to that, one of those reformulations has been done in both capsule and topical form, making it a total of four new products on the way. While Olympus didn't give us too many details about the entirely new formula. They have said the updated item's improvements are best compared to the evolution of Conquer, their reformulated pre-workout from last year. We're not too sure on when any of the supplements are due to go on sale, although do know one is currently being tested, suggesting they're not due to arrive anytime soon.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know we have been teasing everyone about the release of some new and reformulated products.. So in keeping you guys on the edge of your seats here is another one we release straight from the stack3D website... so let the guessing games begin!!! :)

An entirely new supplement and 3 reformulations coming soon from Olympus Labs

View attachment 115058

Last year we saw a spree of releases from Olympus Labs introducing the creatine formula Vitality, a reformulated version of their pre-workout Conquer, as well as a stimulant free Conquer. The brand are now back in 2015 looking do something equally impressive with even more new supplements. The details they've given us include the image above where you can see a powder, topical cream, and three pill products. The description they've given us is that one is an entirely new supplement and the other four are reformulations. In addition to that, one of those reformulations has been done in both capsule and topical form, making it a total of four new products on the way. While Olympus didn't give us too many details about the entirely new formula. They have said the updated item's improvements are best compared to the evolution of Conquer, their reformulated pre-workout from last year. We're not too sure on when any of the supplements are due to go on sale, although do know one is currently being tested, suggesting they're not due to arrive anytime soon.
The title says 3, but it's actually 4 and a new supp! =)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
very interested in these new sups...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for details. If it's Olympus labs I know it's going to be great!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!!!! Vital1ty and Conqu3r Demigod have become staples for me, and I'm currently running Ostar1ne for the second time :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the supports guys... We will not disappoint...
You haven't yet, and I share that with everyone I can

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing the Transdermal is the new reformulated TD EP1C? :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm with bob, gda would be awesome.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Guessing the new one will be another SARM or perhaps finally a thermogenic/fat burner from you guys! Interested to see what else is being reformulated as well!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Guessing the new one will be another SARM or perhaps finally a thermogenic/fat burner from you guys! Interested to see what else is being reformulated as well!
It better be a sarm, there's a huge hole in the market that needs to be filled.

Lgd

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A novel stim/energy/motivation supplement would be great.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about an overall fat reduction product/GDA in one?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS this release isn't even a shred of things to come.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
excited to see! i have only started trying OL Prouducts. been using Elim1nate, and finally trying 2 bottles of ep1c in a week once they arrive. interested to see the stim / motivation product and new conqe3r reformulation to try

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In....it doesn't get any better than Conqu3r for me!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal Cell-Tech clone?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
excited to see! i have only started trying OL Prouducts. been using Elim1nate, and finally trying 2 bottles of ep1c in a week once they arrive. interested to see the stim / motivation product and new conqe3r reformulation to try
Conqu3r demigod has been my go to PWO since release. Have been off all pre's for a few weeks now, excited to get it back into my supp rotation in the future.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Need a bcaa product to stack with Conqu3r

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need a bcaa product to stack with Conqu3r
What about an EAA with higher doses of certain aminos? What about one that is tailored to those days when you want to puke from working out so hard? Or those days when your legs are shaking from squats?

What if one was done and we were sitting on it for demand to be high enough?

So many what if's haha

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
What about an EAA with higher doses of certain aminos? What about one that is tailored to those days when you want to puke from working out so hard? Or those days when your legs are shaking from squats? What if one was done and we were sitting on it for demand to be high enough? So many what if's haha
I think people will be begging for it now !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think people will be begging for it now !!
a product that wont make people puke is one that has no artificial colors or dyes and settles easy. many people use so much sweeteners/sucarlose/aspartame in their products it makes them sick to their stomach.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
a product that wont make people puke is one that has no artificial colors or dyes and settles easy. many people use so much sweeteners/sucarlose/aspartame in their products it makes them sick to their stomach.
You know how Olympus does so there will be no surprises... All ingredient will be fully disclosed ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Such Anticipation! So many things to unveil....How on earth will we keep composure?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No stomach issues whatsoever

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know how you like them!