Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please join me in giving ProSupps a nice warm AM welcome! prosupps_llc

ProSupps is led by T.J. Humphreys whom has been featured in many fitness magazines (3 time Muscle and Fitness cover), and was a sponsored ProLab athlete. Now with his own product line, he is using his many years of experience to perfect the ProSupps line of supplements. We're looking forward to seeing what kind of deals and promos they have in store for AM members!

ProSupps

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Welcome!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ProSupps, the maker of Hyde? Long time user! Welcome to AM!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard Prosupps llc glad to have you

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Stay tuned guys/girls for some product giveaways, log opportunities, product info and some motivation!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome guys

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, you guys make the mr Hyde stuff I keep hearing about?

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Yes sir! Mr. Hyde is one of our many products.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I believe ive met TJ a few years ago.. used I-LOAD a bunch of times

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Welcome to AM! The maker of Hyde! This is some powerful stuff. I like it a lot!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
A few friends of mine been telling me they like it, so thinking on trying it based on what they said
Abe I.m sure your gonna Like It !!!:eek:mfg:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome in guys!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!!! I'm excited to see you on here!

Actually trying Hyde for the first time today, got a sample. Been DYING to try this.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established

Actually trying Hyde for the first time today, got a sample. Been DYING to try this.
Enjoy !!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I believe ive met TJ a few years ago.. used I-LOAD a bunch of times
I-load is definitely one of my favorites...I use it preworkout with Karbolic or when I want to eat an entire tub of ice cream lol

eericksen

eericksen

Awards

Let me know what you think!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Let me know what you think!
I LOVED IT!!! I'm a big fan of beta alanine tingles and boy... I got those :)

Focus was fantastic, pump was insane, energy was high thought workout and even afterwards.

Felt sup productive after the gym too! Really enjoyed it.

Granted that was only 1 sample, opinion may vary slightly with a tub... But I HIGHLY doubt that.

Either way it's an excellent product!

Ratings-

Energy- 10/10
Pump- 9/10
Focus- 9/10
Endurance- 10/10
Value- na

Not too shabby :)

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see here ;)

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Great to have you. Love most of your products, especially the Dr. Jekyll

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

Jekyll and Hyde stacked is pretty awesome.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the party !!

I believe a few of my reviews are for your products !!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I LOVED IT!!! I'm a big fan of beta alanine tingles and boy... I got those :)

Focus was fantastic, pump was insane, energy was high thought workout and even afterwards.

Felt sup productive after the gym too! Really enjoyed it.

Granted that was only 1 sample, opinion may vary slightly with a tub... But I HIGHLY doubt that.

Either way it's an excellent product!

Ratings-

Energy- 10/10
Pump- 9/10
Focus- 9/10
Endurance- 10/10
Value- na

Not too shabby :)
Nice review brother! Thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome!!!!! :D

weezel

Awards
Always been a fan of prosupps, Currently taking a few things from them. Question; was Fenumass the T-booster that was debuted at the LA fitness expo?(I can't remember if that was the latest t-booster or not) I remember I was spending a lot money at that booth and they were going to give me one hell of a deal for that supplement, if it is indeed fenumass, I could be wrong. Anyways, I ended up declining the offer but boy do I kind of regret not taking them up on it.
You hear a lot about Mr. Hyde these days and it is a great pre-workout but it's just a little too high for me on the stimulant side, maybe great for the endurance athlete, no argument there. I mean no offense to anyone, as I have stacked it along with jekyll (1/2 a scoop of each) but I feel like the majority of people taking it haven't cycled off of their preworkouts in months, With the exception of the few that have a "naturally" high stimulants tolerance who need something like this.
I'm more into the "Pump" and I feel caffeine hinders that. If you are too than I highly suggest 2 servings of Dr. Jekyll which equates to: 200mg caffeine, 1.5g Agmatine, 3g citrulline, 3g Glycerol monostearate and 200mg L-Norvaline. no doubt you'll have ULTIMATE PUMPS, just wish the norvaline was at 125-150mg per serving instead of 100mg.
You can also add in NO3 Drive to your pre-workout to increase the pump or to any other product of theirs, whether its a pre-workout or not. Or Sustain your pump all day, take NO3 in the morning and your pre-workout in the afternoon or vice versa.
Nonetheless, ProSupps is a great product line irregardless of what product you take. I'm always a happy/satisfied customer, Glad to see them here!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome team PS!

NP is proud to partner with ProSupps...check out this awesome stack deal on Jekyll and Hyde stack, plus tons of free swag!!!

medium.jpg

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Always been a fan of prosupps, Currently taking a few things from them. Question; was Fenumass the T-booster that was debuted at the LA fitness expo?(I can't remember if that was the latest t-booster or not) I remember I was spending a lot money at that booth and they were going to give me one hell of a deal for that supplement, if it is indeed fenumass, I could be wrong. Anyways, I ended up declining the offer but boy do I kind of regret not taking them up on it.
You hear a lot about Mr. Hyde these days and it is a great pre-workout but it's just a little too high for me on the stimulant side, maybe great for the endurance athlete, no argument there. I mean no offense to anyone, as I have stacked it along with jekyll (1/2 a scoop of each) but I feel like the majority of people taking it haven't cycled off of their preworkouts in months, With the exception of the few that have a "naturally" high stimulants tolerance who need something like this.
I'm more into the "Pump" and I feel caffeine hinders that. If you are too than I highly suggest 2 servings of Dr. Jekyll which equates to: 200mg caffeine, 1.5g Agmatine, 3g citrulline, 3g Glycerol monostearate and 200mg L-Norvaline. no doubt you'll have ULTIMATE PUMPS, just wish the norvaline was at 125-150mg per serving instead of 100mg.
You can also add in NO3 Drive to your pre-workout to increase the pump or to any other product of theirs, whether its a pre-workout or not. Or Sustain your pump all day, take NO3 in the morning and your pre-workout in the afternoon or vice versa.
Nonetheless, ProSupps is a great product line irregardless of what product you take. I'm always a happy/satisfied customer, Glad to see them here!
Fenumass was the T-Booster that was talked about a lot at the LA Fit Expo. We also have Halotropin which I also highly recommend. Glad to have your support and I agree with your thought on Dr. Jekyll....I keep both around and I mix them according to my goals for that workout. If I'm looking for a better pump I take more Dr. Jekyll or NO3 Drive....if I need more energy or I'm looking to go for some PR's I dose the Hyde higher.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Welcome team PS!

NP is proud to partner with ProSupps...check out this awesome stack deal on Jekyll and Hyde stack, plus tons of free swag!!!

View attachment 115033
We are glad to be partnering with NutraPlanet as well.....keep an eye out for some great deals there!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed me Hyde as you are aware by my revie above :)

Anyway, I'm tempted to get myself a sample of both to try together... Any ideas where I can get a couple? I don't mind paying.

weezel

Awards
Fenumass was the T-Booster that was talked about a lot at the LA Fit Expo. We also have Halotropin which I also highly recommend. Glad to have your support and I agree with your thought on Dr. Jekyll....I keep both around and I mix them according to my goals for that workout. If I'm looking for a better pump I take more Dr. Jekyll or NO3 Drive....if I need more energy or I'm looking to go for some PR's I dose the Hyde higher.
Speaking of Halotropin, I actually purchased Halotropin last night along with other necessities. I'm glad to give my support as prosupps is one of only a few companies that actually have somewhat proper dosing per ingredient! I was searching for Fenumass everywhere with no luck and i'm kind of bummed that Fenumass is only exclusive to GNC (which is why I couldnt find it because I "Never" shop there, online or locally) I know i'll never get that expo price but if a promo ever does come out for it, let me know!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I really enjoyed me Hyde as you are aware by my revie above :)

Anyway, I'm tempted to get myself a sample of both to try together... Any ideas where I can get a couple? I don't mind paying.
We have them on our website for sale from time to time, I am currently running a 5 serving Jekyll promo in the promo section

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
grinnell27 Promo is US only sorry dude !

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
We have them on our website for sale from time to time, I am currently running a 5 serving Jekyll promo in the promo section
Fair enough, shame in in the UK though as I can't enter the comp. I'll keep my eyes peeled for samples though. Thanks

grinnell27 Promo is US only sorry dude !
Yeah saw that... Super gutted!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Fair enough, shame in in the UK though as I can't enter the comp. I'll keep my eyes peeled for samples though. Thanks

Yeah saw that... Super gutted!
Sorry brother!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Please join me in giving ProSupps a nice warm AM welcome! prosupps_llc

ProSupps is led by T.J. Humphreys whom has been featured in many fitness magazines (3 time Muscle and Fitness cover), and was a sponsored ProLab athlete. Now with his own product line, he is using his many years of experience to perfect the ProSupps line of supplements. We're looking forward to seeing what kind of deals and promos they have in store for AM members!

ProSupps

Welcome ProSupps, I actually know T.J. from over 10 years ago when he was with Lone Star, very hard working guy.
I actually didn't know he was behind ProSupps.