Athletix is looking for a Logger!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Athletix is looking for a member to log our latest product Ergonine.
We will send you a tub for feedback and progress updates while using Ergonine.

Please tell us below your current goals and why we should choose you!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to do this, hope it's open CDN residents...

My biggest motivation to use Ergonine is to do away with fumbling with bulk powders. Sometimes I get mixed up (ie. 5g of beta alanine instead of L-Citruline), was tingling like a MoFo lol.

My secondary motivation is that I work out at night. I wake up really early & have a 1hr drive home at night and am usually so tired that I sip on my stim pre-workout to stay awake. I would like to use Ergonine to give me a "lift" pre-workout on a stim break. I also like what I've read about choline and FA in the formula.

I will log the ish out of it...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
My biggest goal right now is recomp. I'm about 2 months out of a surgery (rhynoplasty and a few other things with my nose) recover ywas a lot worse than I thought just because I didn't take into account not being able to breathe for a month. Anyways I'm just about back to 100% in the gym and I feel like this product is certainly a good one and a great convenience! Love the formula! You should pick me because I will keep up with the log, but I will also come up with a few creative ways to enjoy ergonine!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Athletix is sending me some and I'm damn excited to try it out!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like that Ergonine is a staple supp that doesn't really conflict with anything else.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think it would work good for me I'm on heavy anabolics and in contest prep

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity here! Let the apps roll

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would work good for me I'm on heavy anabolics and in contest prep
I actually think it would be great for contest prep. Help increase strength along the way, but most importantly for you I think, would be the added recovery, less fatigue and muscle retention as you get down to the wire.
If you were worried about water retention at all you could just stop use a week or two before the show.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually think it would be great for contest prep. Help increase strength along the way, but most importantly for you I think, would be the added recovery, less fatigue and muscle retention as you get down to the wire.
If you were worried about water retention at all you could just stop use a week or two before the show.
Then I officially put an app in I already have a log up in the cycling section with pics etc I'm competing in a npc physique in 10 weeks

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Age 28, currenntly 220 6ft on a recomp. I am taking alphamine and anabeta élite, two weeks into the stack. Im bout to make the switch to PES select and amino iv. i have purchased 4 bottles of ergonine and have my cabinet stacked. Im currently 3 weeks off creatine and all others supps in ergonine. I do take general health supps. In a few weeks I will be leaner and fasted from all the supps in ergonine primarily creatine and betaine. At that point I will start Iaking ergonine and will be a great person to log this because it will be evident wat differences I will see. . I entered the instagram giveaway, spread it to friends and an a true Athletix and PES believer. I am your guy!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ did you say you already have 4 Ergonine?!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea I bought it on the insider deal. From what ive read and the profile this stuff if good as gold. They took my money quick Lol. Havent tried it yet, but im def a supporter.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yea I bought it on the insider deal. From what ive read and the profile this stuff if good as gold. They took my money quick Lol. Havent tried it yet, but im def a supporter.
Dont know how you can resist trying it ASAP lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man, but why you applying to log if you already have it?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So i can log it sponsored. Then continue use for anothrr four months after Lol.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Driven2lift Lol Its been difficult bro, but im disaplined. I wanna see how well it truely works. Ive never taken all these together before. Some of them ive never taken at all

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift Lol Its been difficult bro, but im disaplined. I wanna see how well it truely works. Ive never taken all these together before. Some of them ive never taken at all
It will be a very good run for you then, so many effects and benefits it can just be said as feeling "all around better and stronger"

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Pick me pick me !! Haha :)

I've been dying to try this since it appeared, unfortunately it's not cheap for me with shipping from outside the UK :(

I'm currently cutting so feel it would be great to add into my current supplementation, considering that cutting has definatley affected my recovery and I'm taking BCAA's daily to try and keep that up along with ZMA in the evenings to boost it, adding glutamine is only going to help.

Obviously containing creatine and betaine anhydrous, it can only help me to keep my strength up/increase it. We all know that cutting plays with your numbers, glycerol is going to make me look nice and full all day which would be amazing as at times I can look a little flat with my carb reduction.

I'd be very grateful if I get to log this. Would be an awesome opportunity

Thanks guys.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Might jump in on this. So many good logging opportunities lately. Got my heart rate ramped up

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would love to use this for the upcoming crossfit open games

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log it but someone without any containers should be picked and this is a great opportunity for someone because E9 straight up ROCKS.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd love to log it but someone without any containers should be picked and this is a great opportunity for someone because E9 straight up ROCKS.
Thank you brother,

A reminder for anyone who already has used Ergonine that we are added to the supplement review section now and would love your feedback

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thank you brother, A reminder for anyone who already has used Ergonine that we are added to the supplement review section now and would love your feedback
gonna drop an app later today

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 18 I lift every week day for football and I'm benching 315 squatting 425 power clean 270 and I want to be able to bench 365 squat 500+ and clean 300+ by football season as well as becoming an overall healthier person. I've logged conqu3r and elimistane and I just bought adrenosurge and I'm logging it as soon as it comes and I will be more than willing to add it. I have really detailed logs and post as often as I can

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some good apps so far keep them coming :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm 18 I lift every week day for football and I'm benching 315 squatting 425 power clean 270 and I want to be able to bench 365 squat 500+ and clean 300+ by football season as well as becoming an overall healthier person. I've logged conqu3r and elimistane and I just bought adrenosurge and I'm logging it as soon as it comes and I will be more than willing to add it. I have really detailed logs and post as often as I can
What cha need elimistane for brahh??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
might have to drop an app in here... about to switch up my training time to am fasted and I havent logged anything in quite a long time

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
might have to drop an app in here... about to switch up my training time to am fasted and I havent logged anything in quite a long time
Do ittt ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Im addicted to opening the tub of E9
image-3961578473.jpg
I love the cloud!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just got my Athletix Hoodie in!

image-3040446865.jpg

Officially the only hoodie I own lol but I like it

Attachments

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think Maria wears it better

image-1523978058.jpg

Lol at least with more enthusiasm

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ you're never getting back now bro

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm pissed I didn't order one with my E9. If I would've only knew it was a thinner/light sweater.
How's the fit?
Pretty true to size and the same as a Tshirt?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Man I'm pissed I didn't order one with my E9. If I would've only knew it was a thinner/light sweater. How's the fit? Pretty true to size and the same as a Tshirt?
I would say it fits the same as the shirt i git really lucky with this gear fitting perfectly

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Id probably need a XL because I'm about to get my SWOLE on and with E9 in the mix I'll be staying lean from the increased output and performance it gives me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Id probably need a XL because I'm about to get my SWOLE on and with E9 in the mix I'll be staying lean from the increased output and performance it gives me.
Lol i love the pump after a chest day where smaller shirts start not being long enough

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah since starting E9 I've gotten leaner and now my chest is starting to get riddled with viens running threw my chest into my shoulders and arms and that after a squat session. Lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
App:

Crossfit opens and hopefully regionals

Used for AM fasted training and at night.

Will be doing double day sessions here out for opens prep.

Will be great to use E9

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
App:

Crossfit opens and hopefully regionals

Used for AM fasted training and at night.

Will be doing double day sessions here out for opens prep.

Will be great to use E9
Nice I didn't know you did crossfit. Wana know who a buddy of mine is?

Rich Froning. :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
App: Crossfit opens and hopefully regionals Used for AM fasted training and at night. Will be doing double day sessions here out for opens prep. Will be great to use E9
Double sessions daily? This man will need some recovery lol
Good for you brother