Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To answer that question: Get Supps, Flexitnutrition, Orbit Nutrition, Nutriverse, Strong Supps and now TGB. Currently closing some deals with a few other online stores. If your looking for the products in store, check out Ultimate Sports Nutrition, Max Fit, Health Kick(all locations), sporadic Nutrishops and a handful of other store fronts. (Store front states - CA, FL, TX, LA, NJ, MO, MS, IN, HI and soon NY)

With all the Platinum Nutraceuticals log's and orders starting to ship, I am sure there will be a large demand. I know some of the retailers are planning some nice promotions and have been stocking up. Please your orders early. Do be left out in the cold !!

And as always you order form www.platinumnutra.com & use the AM Members Only Discount Code AM55 to get your 55% off.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a huge discount. What's the feedback been on the testproduct. Looks real solid

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a huge discount. What's the feedback been on the testproduct. Looks real solid
Keep an eye out in the Supplement Log Section, should be a few folks starting logs soon. Thank you for your interest !

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
will do, what's the shipping on a single bottle of 5 hd. I cant find a shipping estimator on the site

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer