Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for TWO loggers for the new Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements! This is your chance to try one of the most powerful supplements currently available!!

Some info on the product
Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements
Anabolic agents are evolving. Customers demand more from less, they want Anabolic Alchemy!

It has been done! Hard Rock Supplements has just released their latest innovation, a product that is bigger with a dual agent stack, comes in the strongest serving size available and lets you cycle longer to help you pile on pounds of hard lean muscle while helping you strip your body of unwanted fat!
Osta Shred is born! Arguably the most complete and effective cutting agent available today!

In the past when you cycled, you experienced results, but they came with a price. Extremely low testosterone. Little to no sex drive. Constantly feeling tired. Gyno! The list goes on.

Introduce a little Alchemy and you get Osta Shred; the supplement that helps you get shredded without you having to sacrifice your manhood!

IMG_1405.JPG

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

PRODUCT LOG REQUIREMENTS:

1. Must have a USA Mailing Address.
2. Must be 21+ years of age.
3. Must be in the "greens" with at least 150 posts.
4. Must be in good health with no known medical conditions.
5. Must do a Full Log in the Sponsored Log section of AM must also include pictures
**Get Creative! Include pics, vids, show your personality, share your workouts, etc!
6. Logs must be updated FOUR TIMES per week (at least once a week about your training and how the supplements may have helped with it, and at least once a week about your diet/nutrition).
7. Must complete a Product Review/Rating

If you are interested in this opportunity post your app with the following info:

*Weight:
*Current Training Program:
*Current Goals:
*Current Supplements Being Used:
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you?

LETS GET THE BALL ROLLIN GUYS!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this guys! Its a great opportunity! So let's see the apps!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Osta is that good stuff, but this also has a bunch of other goodies in it.. Interesting

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Damn. I need to log this :( oh well

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
So after taking this you will need a pct ? I understand that its is not a steroid and makes hard lean gains and melts fat as well. And boosts t levels.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So after taking this you will need a pct ? I understand that its is not a steroid and makes hard lean gains and melts fat as well. And boosts t levels.
clear your box

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! We give away some seriously good stuff!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't have a pct I will have to pass on this one . thanks for the offer .
You'll have to get a pct:) its worth getting one for this product. haha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
finally a 2 month osta product...i know when i gotted osta in the past i mentioned that i think two months is where it would really shine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally a 2 month osta product...i know when i gotted osta in the past i mentioned that i think two months is where it would really shine
throw an app in man!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
throw an app in man!
screw it lets do it

*Weight: 170ish

*Current Training Program: DC training

*Current Goals: Lose fat, keep muscle, actually running a fitness challenge at work

*Current Supplements Being Used: Test Factor, X Factor, and Myosynergy starting monday

*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186621-pump-pump-up.html, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223539-gotti-goes-hard-3.html,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229290-gotti-gets-sliced-3

html,http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177006-gotti-back-

ax.html,http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158551-gotti-flashy-gangsta-2

html,http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160613-gottis-again-pes.html

*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? Because I have experience with Osta in the past, I'm on a computer everyday and give a no frills review...if anyone wants my review for the other osta product I could supply them with it but couldn't find the log when I did a search.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^good app! Let's keep em comin

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti nice app and good looking past logs as well! Lets get some more good apps in here!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evening bump

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep bump let's go guys!

ehaas

ehaas

Awards
I don't meet the 150 post criteria. Long time reader, first time poster. If you decide you need more apps and move on that, I will gladly fill one out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I don't meet the 150 post criteria. Long time reader, first time poster. If you decide you need more apps and move on that, I will gladly fill one out.

Hang around a bit, interact with the members and then consider some promos
:)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If I didn't just end my pct today I'd consider. Idk if my hpta can take it or not lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Blood test, you know your normal range?
I don't . No access to any labs where I go to school. I might go home but I don't think any of my labs are open on weekends.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea get your post count up alittle man and then apply to some promos. Jump in on some logs and talk to ppl. But more apps guys!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I've recommended this to several people already. Awesome product guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday evening bump! Let's get em in guys

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mnewgen1110

Awards
I'm interested in starting this.. However I recently got off Olympus Labs Epistane cycle and now on my 3rd week of PCT (tapering it down 4,4,3,3,2,1) and with Clomid. Would you guys recommend me waiting until I complete PCT or what? The epi cycle was great, gave me good gains and mass but lost it all after I got really sick for a whole week. Downfall is, I did not like the sides at all. This is a new product so I'm kinda skeptical. Any input will be appreciated.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like.a.good product. Nice to see a 60 day run in one bottle. Never tried osta ,but if I do it'll prob be this

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta find myself a serm and then think I want to apply. This product looks pretty sweet!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those recommending a PCT, are you suggesting this due to the andro? I have done tons of research and anything under 30 mgs of Osta, it is not required. Recommended perhaps (OTC) but again not required

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't consider Arimistane "andro" although the nomenclature seems almost misleading. I think people are just looking to be on the safe side with Ostarine. I'm with you though and don't think a Serm is necessary. A solid OTC like Inhibit E plus DAA would suffice.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
For those recommending a PCT, are you suggesting this due to the andro? I have done tons of research and anything under 30 mgs of Osta, it is not required. Recommended perhaps (OTC) but again not required
can you show me the studies you've seen? Very curious

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can certainly do this tomorrow but if you Google ostarine or ostarine and PCT you will see a lot of different forums and articles saying under 30mgs should pose no risk BUT certainly wouldn't hurt to run a OTC PCT. This does not aromatize

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Can certainly do this tomorrow but if you Google ostarine or ostarine and PCT you will see a lot of different forums and articles saying under 30mgs should pose no risk BUT certainly wouldn't hurt to run a OTC PCT. This does not aromatize
I ran it once in pct but I have no blood work unfortunately .

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Arimistane is a DHEA derivative, not an andro.

Based on what I have read from multiple sources, Ostarine becomes suppressive to testosterone when ran at over 20 mg a day for more than 5 weeks. If you are running it for 4 weeks or less PCT is not necessary, but beyond that you should run a PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps :)