MindWarrior "PERSEVERANCE" Contest!

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Hey guys, we are new to the forums and want to have a fun contest for you guys. The supplements we provide so far are Intellect (mind/focus enhancer) and Perseverance (energy/preworkout compound). Many more products to come such as a Sleep enhancer and Test booster! Anyway back to the contest!

The rules are as follows: Do as many reps in a row at your current bodyweight.

Post a video of you doing the contest and weighing yourself in this thread. The top 3 will receive prizes. The videos for this contest will be due by February 20th.

Prizes

1st place: $50 Darden gift card ( can be used at Red Lobster, Olive Garden or Longhorn Steakhouse) and both Intellect and Perseverance

2nd place: $25 Darden gift card and a choice of either the Intellect of Perseverance supplement

3rd place: Chose from either the Intellect or Perseverance supplement

Now lets see some videos of people who never give up and are gonna release their Inner Warrior!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM ! Sounds like one heck of a contest think I might have to submit a vid

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No weighted exercises? Like bench, dl, squats? How about a side one where you have to bench your body weight the most times, as people under 200lbs are handicapped in this contest..

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
No weighted exercises? Like bench, dl, squats? How about a side one where you have to bench your body weight the most times, as people under 200lbs are handicapped in this contest..
I definitely want to do some weighted exercises in future competitions but just wanted to see how many people would do this as I have not seen to many contests of this sort. In future contests I will definitely include the bench, dl and squats as those are the best basic mass builders and are always fun to do :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I definitely want to do some weighted exercises in future competitions but just wanted to see how many people would do this as I have not seen to many contests of this sort. In future contests I will definitely include the bench, dl and squats as those are the best basic mass builders and are always fun to do :)
Good to know! Calf raisers would be a good one also because guys neglect them, but I will try this out

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I'll go with Abe on this one weighing 186 right now so start out handicapped. I'd go for benching my weight !!!!!!

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Ok guy the contest has been switched. The benching bodyweight was my second thought for a contest. I'm excited to see some video's of you men killing the weights!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Ok guy the contest has been switched. The benching bodyweight was my second thought for a contest. I'm excited to see some video's of you men killing the weights!
Sweet Deal !! I'm, in this

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent! Sounds like fun. I'm in as well

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In to see all this. Don't know if I could get more than three at 245. But one can never tell

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
fawk, i might be able to get 200 pound 10 times haha
sucks being 6ft 1in when it comes to lifting

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
fawk, i might be able to get 200 pound 10 times haha
sucks being 6ft 1in when it comes to lifting
Just need a little more mass I meet the first man to bench press 1,000 lbs (with a bench shirt) and he was 6' 2" or 6' 3"!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Just need a little more mass I meet the first man to bench press 1,000 lbs (with a bench shirt) and he was 6' 2" or 6' 3"!
how much did he weigh. obviously the bigger you are the stronger you should be

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i will try to get a video today possibly. My shoulder has been bugging be so i dont want to re hurt it, and my potato phone will only record for 30 seconds max...so i better rep it out quick! haha

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
i will try to get a video today possibly. My shoulder has been bugging be so i dont want to re hurt it, and my potato phone will only record for 30 seconds max...so i better rep it out quick! haha
You can do it!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Not bad Bro !!
You going to post one? I might try again on Friday. I wanted 20. Although, 18 is the most I've ever done at that weight

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
You going to post one? I might try again on Friday. I wanted 20. Although, 18 is the most I've ever done at that weight
yep gonna throw one up! Right now updating to a new phone. Wife and boys taken away my Military flip phone and give me one of those smart phones. Then I'll get one thrown up. If I'm smart enough to use it. Might have to have my wife or my K9 show me how to use this thing.Hahahaha

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
yep gonna throw one up! Right now updating to a new phone. Wife and boys taken away my Military flip phone and give me one of those smart phones. Then I'll get one thrown up. If I'm smart enough to use it. Might have to have my wife or my K9 show me how to use this thing.Hahahaha
Haha! I saw some of the pictures of your work partner. Very nice looking dog.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Haha! I saw some of the pictures of your work partner. Very nice looking dog.
Thank You Sir. She's my pride and Joy. Don't tell the wife I said that !! She thinks she's # 1 hahahaha. Kidding don't know what I'd do without either one

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
gave it a good try. My first attempt i got 12, but i got a text from someone literally as soon as i unracked it, so it shut the camera off. I was pissed
i gave it a few minute rest and went after it again and to my surprise i pumped out 13 reps.
My camera shuts off after 8 reps because it can only record for 30 second. Hope everyone believes i actually did 13 reps
200lbs for 13 reps

[video=youtube;SzHgVYh3ZTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHgVYh3ZTA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
gave it a good try. My first attempt i got 12, but i got a text from someone literally as soon as i unracked it, so it shut the camera off. I was pissed i gave it a few minute rest and went after it again and to my surprise i pumped out 13 reps. My camera shuts off after 8 reps because it can only record for 30 second. Hope everyone believes i actually did 13 reps 200lbs for 13 reps YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHgVYh3ZTA&feature=youtu.be
Great job! I believe you :)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I believe you Cumminslifter. Hell of a Job !!!!!!!!:biggthumpup:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gj dude! Way to put in work and attempt the challenge!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
thanks fellas. Glad i didnt re aggravate my shoulder :D

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
True That shoulder problems nothing to screw with. Know this for a fact
first time i have had an injury in as long as i can remember. Ive been blessed thus far

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
first time i have had an injury in as long as i can remember. Ive been blessed thus far
Truely Blessed and you didn't re injure so your staying the course !!!

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
This is always a great thing!
Seriously shoulder issues are the worst me and my brother did smolov jr for bench press a few years back and I remember how bad my shoulders hurt even when off the program! Ps I believe you on the 13 reps!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Seriously shoulder issues are the worst me and my brother did smolov jr for bench press a few years back and I remember how bad my shoulders hurt even when off the program! Ps I believe you on the 13 reps!
ive wanted to run smolov on squat for a long time. Just doesnt fit my schedule tho :(
and thanks man :D

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Here are the current standings: Bench press with bodyweight reps

1st: The Solutions with 40 reps at 170 lbs
2nd: MARK_ with 18 reps at 175 lbs
3rd: cumminslifter with 13 reps at 200 lbs

Who is gonna try and beat these guys and win some sick prizes?

Only 5 more days to enter!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Here are the current standings: Bench press with bodyweight reps

1st: The Solutions with 40 reps at 170 lbs
2nd: MARK_ with 18 reps at 175 lbs
3rd: cumminslifter with 13 reps at 200 lbs

Who is gonna try and beat these guys and win some sick prizes?

Only 5 more days to enter!
i may need to starve myself for 5 days and try again! lol

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Was headed to gym today for my entry but closed due to Presidents Day would use my own gym but it's outdoors covered under by 2 inchs of snow and temp is 19 degrees. Think I might develop a shoulder problem again if I tried it here. LOL But gym open tommorrow so I'll be putting up some reps.