BPS Product Promo

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
We at BPS will be picking 4 loggers to log some product for us! 4 total loggers will be chosen! 2 will be chosen for Endosurge turbo and 2 will be for BPS Combustion! Good luck gents!What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps . I'd like these stats to get started though: 1.) How old are you? 2.) Male or Female? 3.) Have you used our products before? 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? 5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? 6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? 7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? 8.) Please state your training style. 9.) Can you post before/after photos? 10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. 11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival?

Also in your app, put which product you would like to log.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I love it on a cut help maintain test levels
Yeah I'm using it for pct along side elimistane, Nolva, creatine, xgels, etc... Working pretty well, recovery has been great and I'm no drop in energy that I have experienced before

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
2 . male
3.no
4.yes
5.creatine, aminos, pwo, thermogenic
6.eating for a clean bulk
7.yes I do
8.train 5 to 6 days a week hypertrophy
9.yes I can
10.i have many logs I've done..i.ml.decca drol, i.m.r sildenafil citrate, RagNOrok pwo, dynamic formula ThermoCore.maxim peptide tadalafil citrate .links can be retrieved If needed
11. Yes definitely

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be awesome if you could post up a few of those links. Are they on AM?

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Am, swole, iron mag, give me a sec I'll retrieve a few

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello, I would like to submit an app for the Endosurge promo.

1.) How old are you? 48, soon to be 49
2.) Male
3.) Have you used our products before? YES
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? YES
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? BASICS, not on anything at the moment
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? RECOMP but its always a bit dirty.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? SURE
8.) Please state your training style. 4 days a week either HIIT or weights alternating light and heavy days to allow for recovery.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? NO, I do not believe in them, too easy to photoshop these days.
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I've done a few
11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival? YES

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be all over this if work didn't have me being on the road for a week working dark to dark in this time frame.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1.) How old are you? 28

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? No

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Currently running ABE AND ALPHAMINE

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
Recomp

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely. My word is my bond

8.) Please state your training style.
Power bodybuilding

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any?

this would be my first one.

11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival?
Yes immediately

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
1.35 2 . male 3.no 4.yes 5.creatine, aminos, pwo, thermogenic 6.eating for a clean bulk 7.yes I do 8.train 5 to 6 days a week hypertrophy 9.yes I can 10.i have many logs I've done..i.ml.decca drol, i.m.r sildenafil citrate, RagNOrok pwo, dynamic formula ThermoCore.maxim peptide tadalafil citrate .links can be retrieved If needed 11. Yes definitely
Hello, I would like to submit an app for the Endosurge promo. 1.) How old are you? 48, soon to be 49 2.) Male 3.) Have you used our products before? YES 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? YES 5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? BASICS, not on anything at the moment 6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? RECOMP but its always a bit dirty. 7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? SURE 8.) Please state your training style. 4 days a week either HIIT or weights alternating light and heavy days to allow for recovery. 9.) Can you post before/after photos? NO, I do not believe in them, too easy to photoshop these days. 10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I've done a few 11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival? YES
1.) How old are you? 28 2.) Male or Female? Male 3.) Have you used our products before? No 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely 5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Currently running ABE AND ALPHAMINE 6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp 7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely. My word is my bond 8.) Please state your training style. Power bodybuilding 9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes 10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? this would be my first one. 11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Yes immediately
All solid apps so far gents; keep them coming

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
120mg a day. I have only taken 75 most days. I don't know if I could handle 120!
the extract is not 100%, meaning say for instance, it is 60% forskolin, you take 60% of 120. And there you have it, it would 72mg

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
1. 31
2. Male
3. NO
4. Yes!
5. Possible PH, Depending on What BPS Product I Tested, Maybe just Basic Everyday Mens Vitamin.
6. BULK
7. Yes!
8. Powerlifting With added Isolation Moves for bodybuilding and added stability.
9. Yes!
10. My Signature..
11. Yes!
12. I would be willing to try either or both!
Thank You for your consideration.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
1. 31 2. Male 3. NO 4. Yes! 5. Possible PH, Depending on What BPS Product I Tested, Maybe just Basic Everyday Mens Vitamin. 6. BULK 7. Yes! 8. Powerlifting With added Isolation Moves for bodybuilding and added stability. 9. Yes! 10. My Signature.. 11. Yes! 12. I would be willing to try either or both! Thank You for your consideration.
Thanks for the app! Bump

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Late night bump! Will be picking winners this weekend.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Am I allowed to double log for Combustion?? haha. Doing an Adrenosurge/Combustion log on Supplementreviews.com when they come in, but if you guys need loggers for combustion, I'll do a second bottle and log away! (i'll throw an app just incase)

1.) How old are you? 32
2.) Male or Female? Female
3.) Have you used our products before? Yes, adrenosurge, dps 2.0 and just bought my husband Elimistane
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Of course
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Modern BCAAs, Actigin and Astragin, and my normal preworkout and creatine
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Currently cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? absolutely
8.) Please state your training style. I lift 5 days a week (schedule permitting). Mondays are 2 hour legs days, Tuesday is calves, shoulders and abs, Wednesday is back day, Thursday is cardio only and Friday is chest and arms. I try to get in 30 min of cardio a day either fasted or after my weightlifting
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes I can
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252550-bustin-through-plateaus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254929-feeling-burn-epiburn.html
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=29716.0
11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival?Absolutely

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Am I allowed to double log for Combustion?? haha. Doing an Adrenosurge/Combustion log on Supplementreviews.com when they come in, but if you guys need loggers for combustion, I'll do a second bottle and log away! (i'll throw an app just incase) 1.) How old are you? 32 2.) Male or Female? Female 3.) Have you used our products before? Yes, adrenosurge, dps 2.0 and just bought my husband Elimistane 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Of course 5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Modern BCAAs, Actigin and Astragin, and my normal preworkout and creatine 6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Currently cutting 7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? absolutely 8.) Please state your training style. I lift 5 days a week (schedule permitting). Mondays are 2 hour legs days, Tuesday is calves, shoulders and abs, Wednesday is back day, Thursday is cardio only and Friday is chest and arms. I try to get in 30 min of cardio a day either fasted or after my weightlifting 9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes I can 10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252550-bustin-through-plateaus.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254929-feeling-burn-epiburn.html http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=29716.0 11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival?Absolutely
Nah, we dont need to do that

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) 18 2.) Male 3.) Yes I logged elimistane and I'm about to start an adrenosurge log. I love BPS great formulas! You guys aren't afraid if being different, trying new and revolutionary ingredients 4.) Yes I am willing to post as much as I can with as much detail as I can 5.) If I am lucky enough to get the chance to log this I will use adrenosurge with it depending on timing. If it is NOT relatively soon I will run it solo 6.) Clean. it will be a recomp 7.) I am 100% honest and fair with my previous log and will do the same for this 8.)power building 9.) If I can figure out how to do so on the mobile app 10.) Cant figure out how to link my elimistane log by I logged elimistane 11.) Yes as soon as I can
12.) I will be happy with either or but would prefer endosurge.
Goals are to lean out, live healthier and be able to bench 365 squat 500+ power clean 300+ by football season. And I'm at 315 bench 425 squat 270 power clean right now

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sitting this one out. This looks like a great opportunity AMer's. Throw an app in and see what happens :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) 18 2.) Male 3.) Yes I logged elimistane and I'm about to start an adrenosurge log. I love BPS great formulas! You guys aren't afraid if being different, trying new and revolutionary ingredients 4.) Yes I am willing to post as much as I can with as much detail as I can 5.) If I am lucky enough to get the chance to log this I will use adrenosurge with it depending on timing. If it is NOT relatively soon I will run it solo 6.) Clean. it will be a recomp 7.) I am 100% honest and fair with my previous log and will do the same for this 8.)power building 9.) If I can figure out how to do so on the mobile app 10.) Cant figure out how to link my elimistane log by I logged elimistane 11.) Yes as soon as I can
12.) I will be happy with either or but would prefer endosurge.
Goals are to lean out, live healthier and be able to bench 365 squat 500+ power clean 300+ by football season. And I'm at 315 bench 425 squat 270 power clean right now
Got ya ;)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261044-bps-elimistane-conqu3r.html

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this goes much longer, then I might be able to drop an app in too! Our raising date at work got set in stone for the first week of March (2nd - 6th) so.........
Lol!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPS products have always treated me well. Where are all the apps at??