AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In!

No more giving out my own as samples!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would some trial sizes of the alphamine, Norco, high volume & (most of all) select protein...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm a little curious as to why Erase was made into trials, I don't recall noticing effects within that many doses. Anabeta Elite absolutely, and I like Epro but over at 6 weeks+
Obviously there was demand though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was excited myself when I heard the news about the trial sizes and I know many have wanted this for quite sometime now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to give epro a try... The original e pro was too strong for me, but I've always wanted to try thee new one

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little curious as to why Erase was made into trials, I don't recall noticing effects within that many doses. Anabeta Elite absolutely, and I like Epro but over at 6 weeks+
When I had a negative affect from
OG e pro, it was within 3 days. I agree, most things u need muc more time tho.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i was thinking the same thing. With ABE you can feel the hunger working almost instantly / GDA properties of it but with Epro you won't notice (positive)effects until a while. Just curious not trying to offend

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little curious as to why Erase was made into trials, I don't recall noticing effects within that many doses. Anabeta Elite absolutely, and I like Epro but over at 6 weeks+ Obviously there was demand though
Ya full results definitely won't be noticed in the trials, but we had lots of requests. Should help people at least tell if they don't have poor interactions, see how ABE effects hunger, etc.

More on the way too I'd imagine. ;)

And the bottles look sexy. Travel bottles ftw.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ya full results definitely won't be noticed in the trials, but we had lots of requests. Should help people at least tell if they don't have poor interactions, see how ABE effects hunger, etc.

More on the way too I'd imagine. ;)

And the bottles look sexy. Travel bottles ftw.
but how will I look hardcore taking downing pills out of a plastic bag with these travel sized bottles D:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good option for people worried about joint discomfort to try the nee Epro before buying a full bottle too I guess

New one is super easy on the joints but some people who tried the original might be hesitant, now they can try it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about an insider deal to properly launch these mini versions??

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good for traveling like someone said.
I just caught a sick deal for $20 ABE original on a website thanks to PricePlow. Should take 2 or 3 weeks to get it to my FPO, but I don't mind I'll be using it for 2 months once June and July comes around and save the other 4 bottles and take it back home with me when I leave for future use.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about an insider deal to properly launch these mini versions??
I don't think it would be worth it to do an insider to be honest for these trial size bottles.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it would be worth it to do an insider to be honest for these trial size bottles.
Doesn't have to be just the trial size bottles...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't have to be just the trial size bottles...
I guess you'll have to wait and see if they are included in the next insider then :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the alphamine citrus splash insider next week?!?!?!?
Is that the next flav for real?
Thought it might be be mango...

Btw, you guys ever dropping Erase Pro powder in North America?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the next flav for real? Thought it might be be mango... Btw, you guys ever dropping Erase Pro powder in North America?
I know many people want the Erase Pro powder!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am one of these people.
As of now, I know Josh has stated the powder form of Erase Pro is only going to be available internationally.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As of now, I know Josh has stated the powder form of Erase Pro is only going to be available internationally.
Can you clarify what you mean by internationally?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I live in Canada.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you clarify what you mean by internationally? I'm not trying to be an ass, I live in Canada.
My bad. Should have clarified. Australia.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
This is great news! Would also be cool if there was a bundle with 1 bottle of each so people could try them all.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The seven serving sized tubs are perfect for people who can't justify buying a full sized tub of the best protein powder on the market.

Otherwise known as 'crazy people'. :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or as an easy way to take Select with you when you travel.