Iron Champ USA rep opportunity!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Iron Champ USA is looking to add a few more reps to the team. If you are interested please answer the following questions in your application:

1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who?
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products?
3) How long have you been a member of AM?
4) What is your experience with weight training and supplements?
5) What weight training goals do you have and how do you think you can add to Iron Champ USA?
6) Tell us a little about yourself?
7) Why should we select you?
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? No I Have Not
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? Yes ! Volume HTPA and PSYCHED
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Since August 2014
4) What is your experience with weight training and supplements? Been Into Weight Training Since High School, Started Lifting to add Mass and Size in May of 2014. Studied Supplements during Rehab from an Injury and Have Beta Tested for several Companies.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261110-beltzie5-testing-water.html#post4737464

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257483-beltzie5-into-virgin.html#post4679931

5) What weight training goals do you have and how do you think you can add to Iron Champ USA? I'm currently lifting to add size and Mass and getting closer to my 400 lb bench goal. Want to compete in Male Physique in near future. Think I can add to IronChamp by showing my part of the world the results I've made while I was useing IronChamps products.
6) Tell us a little about yourself? 50 years old Father of 4 married to my Beatiful wife for 27 years. Deputy Sheriff K9 Handler. Never have been extremly overweight nor completly out of shape. Always been around weights since High School a long time ago. Decided after a serious on duty injury that left me with a 20% disability to lower right leg to make up my loss of mobility with strength also decided to compete in Male Physique.
7) Why should we select you? I do not hold a degree in anything other then a degree from The School Of Hard Knocks. My experience with Supplements has been trail and error also by asking a lot of questions. If I don't know an answer about a product I'm sure there is someone with more experince that I could ask for help.Don't claim to know everything but willing to study to learn more. Also IronChamp has a great bunch of Rep's already and it would be an honor to Rep you all's Product and company.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards?I can be on the Boards daily, work nights so days are my best time. Currently on the Boards Daily never miss more then 1 day.

Thanks for the Chance to Throw in on this and Congrats to the Chosen One's !

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? No I Have Not
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? Yes ! Volume HTPA and PSYCHED
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Since August 2014
4) What is your experience with weight training and supplements? Been Into Weight Training Since High School, Started Lifting to add Mass and Size in May of 2014. Studied Supplements during Rehab from an Injury and Have Beta Tested for several Companies.
5) What weight training goals do you have and how do you think you can add to Iron Champ USA? I'm currently lifting to add size and Mass and getting closer to my 400 lb bench goal. Want to compete in Male Physique in near future. Think I can add to IronChamp by showing my part of the world the results I've made while I was useing IronChamps products.
6) Tell us a little about yourself? 50 years old Father of 4 married to my Beatiful wife for 27 years. Deputy Sheriff K9 Handler. Never have been extremly overweight nor completly out of shape. Always been around weights since High School a long time ago. Decided after a serious on duty injury that left me with a 20% disability to lower right leg to make up my loss of mobility with strength also decided to compete in Male Physique.
7) Why should we select you? I do not hold a degree in anything other then a degree from The School Of Hard Knocks. My experience with Supplements has been trail and error also by asking a lot of questions. If I don't know an answer about a product I'm sure there is someone with more experince that I could ask for help.Don't claim to know everything but willing to study to learn more. Also IronChamp has a great bunch of Rep's already and it would be an honor to Rep you all's Product and company.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards?I can be on the Boards daily, work nights so days are my best time. Currently on the Boards Daily never miss more then 1 day.

Thanks for the Chance to Throw in on this and Congrats to the Chosen One's !
Great app Beltzie5

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? No
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? Starting an 8 week run of AM/PM in a week which I will post a log for.
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Trolled the board for a year or so before I began posting - Feb. 2014
4) What is your experience with weight training and supplements? I've worked out for the past 8-10 years. Although, I was very experienced and uneducated in the early going. I really started serious weight training 3-4 years ago. Through research on strength training and supplementation (mainly through AM) I have reached a higher level. I'm in better shape / body comp than I have ever been (at 31 yrs old).
5) What weight training goals do you have and how do you think you can add to Iron Champ USA? I'm interested in cutting edge supplements to continue to advance. I'll bring that motivation to the team to help out others advance too.
6) Tell us a little about yourself? I'm 31 yrs old, been working out for several years as stated above. My goal is to keep fit and healthy (and ripped too lol). I don't work in the supp industry and never have. I have never competed and have no future plans to either. Put simply, I'm just a gym rat! I also live in Canada.
7) Why should we select you? I have the enthusiasm and passion. Since I live in Canada I can provide an international presence.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards Usually daily or every other day.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good opportunity!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good chance to rep for a company that produces some POTENT products

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) have never been a rep before but am looking forward to the opportunity
2) am using your hpta right now in my pct and am loving it! Still making gains and contribute some of this to your product
3) have been a member of am for close to a year now
4) I feel that I am well educated in weight training and nutrition. I know the ins and outs of most supplements on the market
5) I am really looking to break 300 lbs on the bench this year and get my body weight to over 200. This will be almost double my starting body weight of 105 lbs. I really enjoy helping people here out and with your great looking product line this will be even easier
6) I am an avid road biker, just got back from a quick 10 mile ride! If im not lifting or riding I am spending time with my son, Yates
7) I think I would make a good rep for your company and really enjoy reading and posting here on am
8) I am on this board multiple times daily, nothing like having it linked to my phone!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
We want to welcome Beltzie5 as the new Iron Champ USA Rep! Congratulations and glad to have you. We will be adding one more rep, so there is still time for more apps. Thanks to those who have already applied as well :)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mark and IronChampUSA for the opportunity

FlyJay

Awards
Hopefully I’m not too late on this app! :)

1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who?
Never been a rep before! I’m always looking for new experiences though.

2) Do you have any experience with any of our products?
Unfortunately no. I am relatively new to the supplement game (other than staple supplements).

3) How long have you been a member of AM?
Just joined recently! I was previously a lurker and finally decided to jump in on the fun.

4) What is your experience with weight training and supplements?
Throughout high school I trained with friends at the local gym and have just recently begun taking weight training more seriously. Supplementation has been pretty simple for me in the past, just the basics such as protein and a preworkout. I have recently began trying other things such as creatine, BCAAs, test boosters, etc. Currently I’m running my first 8 week cycle of a test booster.

5) What weight training goals do you have and how do you think you can add to Iron Champ USA?
I plan to compete in a physique competition within the next year but first need to add some mass. I also want to get my bench/squat/deadlift combined over 1000 lbs in the next year. With the help of Iron Champ USA, I believe I can add to Iron Champ USA by being a living example of the excellent products they produce.

6) Tell us a little about yourself?
I am 20 years old and a student in college/pilot in training. Lifting has become a lifestyle for me now and don’t ever plan on giving it up. Currently live in the sunshine state of Florida but an Ohioan at heart.

7) Why should we select you?
I personally hold myself to three core values for everything I do in life: motivation, dedication, and determination. I believe that with these I can accomplish anything. I am willing to try new things and learn from mistakes.

8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards?
I can be on the boards daily. My daily schedule fluctuates but I always make time to check in on what’s going on. Since I recently joined I’ve been on the boards daily.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? Currently using volume and hpta for my pct
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Over a year
4) What is your experience with weight training and supplements? I've been weight training seriously for 8 years. I've done multiple routines based on my goal. Recently I've done more powerlifting for strength due to my goals. I will most likely execute a more bodybuilding suited workout and try to blow up during the summer.

As far as supplements go I've tried just about everything under the sun. I have experience with all the most popular supps here on AM and always look to get more info on them. I'd have to say so far my faves are ARA (xfactor or xgels), ABE, and also volume. It's help my fading libido come back to life. Also after I take it muscles feel fuller.
5) What weight training goals do you have and how do you think you can add to Iron Champ USA? I want to grow as big as I possibly can with the least amount of fat and most amount of muscle as possible. I think ironchamp can assist with hpta to give extra push of agression or aid in my pct again which is where it has shined for me as well as volume. I look to try your other products too. Just bought my gf TNT.
6) Tell us a little about yourself? I got into weight because of sports. At first I was forced to in Highschool but then my teammates called me pretzel boy so I started taking it seriously and went from 155 to 180 over my HS career. I have an amazing life and a great family for support. My father is my hero. Also I have college athletic experience.
7) Why should we select you? I'm always interacting on the boards whether it's giving advice or asking questions for information I can't figure out. I'm very diligent with responding and seek to inform those of supplements that I believe are the best or beneficial. Also my biggest pet peeve is customer service . I'll always try to help any customer or anyone trying the product figure out exactly what information they need.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards? Everyday on average 3-4 times. I can be on the board prob every other hour during the day. Work isn't tough yet but I know I'll be busy sometimes mon, we'd, and fri. Doesn't mean I won't be on at all. Just won't be on as much as the weekend and tuesday and Thursday. Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? Currently using volume and hpta for my pct
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Over a year
4) What is your experience with weight training and supplements? I've been weight training seriously for 8 years. I've done multiple routines based on my goal. Recently I've done more powerlifting for strength due to my goals. I will most likely execute a more bodybuilding suited workout and try to blow up during the summer.

As far as supplements go I've tried just about everything under the sun. I have experience with all the most popular supps here on AM and always look to get more info on them. I'd have to say so far my faves are ARA (xfactor or xgels), ABE, and also volume. It's help my fading libido come back to life. Also after I take it muscles feel fuller.
5) What weight training goals do you have and how do you think you can add to Iron Champ USA? I want to grow as big as I possibly can with the least amount of fat and most amount of muscle as possible. I think ironchamp can assist with hpta to give extra push of agression or aid in my pct again which is where it has shined for me as well as volume. I look to try your other products too. Just bought my gf TNT.
6) Tell us a little about yourself? I got into weight because of sports. At first I was forced to in Highschool but then my teammates called me pretzel boy so I started taking it seriously and went from 155 to 180 over my HS career. I have an amazing life and a great family for support. My father is my hero. Also I have college athletic experience.
7) Why should we select you? I'm always interacting on the boards whether it's giving advice or asking questions for information I can't figure out. I'm very diligent with responding and seek to inform those of supplements that I believe are the best or beneficial. Also my biggest pet peeve is customer service . I'll always try to help any customer or anyone trying the product figure out exactly what information they need.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards? Everyday on average 3-4 times. I can be on the board prob every other hour during the day. Work isn't tough yet but I know I'll be busy sometimes mon, we'd, and fri. Doesn't mean I won't be on at all. Just won't be on as much as the weekend and tuesday and Thursday. Thanks
Good luck homie!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bump

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
There a few threads I'm thinking about bumping today lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the bump. The choice will be made sometime on Thursday when I get home from vacation. Apps are still welcome! There are some great ones in here so far! Thanks

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump for more apps. Decision made tomorrow

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just received an update about new Iron Champ USA reps informing me that any new reps to be added would not be needed as reps at anabolicminds. There are other forums for you to rep at which will allow for larger representation. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you are still interested please post a response indicating such. Thanks.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just received an update about new Iron Champ USA reps informing me that any new reps to be added would not be needed as reps at anabolicminds. There are other forums for you to rep at which will allow for larger representation. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you are still interested please post a response indicating such. Thanks.
which forums?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
which forums?
I am not completely sure. It's up to those above me. I can give you an idea though in a pm if you want. I'm traveling right now, but can respond tomorrow if you want

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great team already. Great opportunity here.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I am not completely sure. It's up to those above me. I can give you an idea though in a pm if you want. I'm traveling right now, but can respond tomorrow if you want
that'd be fine . I'll continue to look for a rep job on this forum if nothing's available else where

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone else still interested given the change of information?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else still interested given the change of information?
I would love to rep for ironchamp but I spend all my time on this forum. If another opportunity comes up here I would jump at it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I know I said the choice would be made today, but I need to wait until tomorrow and gather a bit mote information for those who applied. Sorry

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I must apologize to those who have followed or applied to this post. I am no longer able to choose a new rep for Iron Champ USA because I have removed myself as an affiliate. Sorry for the disappointment and or confusion.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1186-alrighty-then.jpg