Most Wanted on sale now!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Don't see a 2 bottle deal on the site either.
As soon as its up I'll be placing an order.

You can thank WesleyInman and his log for my purchase too.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yes it will be up shortly. Yes Wes's log is awesome. He is one of those guys that tells it like it is.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Order placed....
119.32 shipped is a great deal.

Jump on it before it's to late.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it sooner or later but I have a few other things in line first.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
There were a few but we expected more. I know those that ordered will be receiving the orders soon. We sent them out immediately today! We are hoping more will order over the next couple days. The more people that use this product the better the feedback has been nothing but great so far! Seems like the sweet spot is 2-4 caps a day for men and 1-2 for women and teens.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I recieved shipping info right after but it's just not in the system yet but it'll probably be here Friday.

Just need to get a few other logs out of the way then I'll log Most Wanted.

I'm really thinking about buying another stack so I can give my GF a bottle to run then I'll keep 3 for myself to run and ramp it up to 6-8 caps a day. All dosed around protein meals and preWO.

What to do what to do.....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am logging now. 3 caps a day seems to be the sweet spot I am 165-170lbs tho... So you'll need at least two bottles for a decent run.. Hope price can come down more in future tho

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for a promo price this is still a bit expensive.
i am however interested in laxo supplements

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I recieved shipping info right after but it's just not in the system yet but it'll probably be here Friday.

Just need to get a few other logs out of the way then I'll log Most Wanted.

I'm really thinking about buying another stack so I can give my GF a bottle to run then I'll keep 3 for myself to run and ramp it up to 6-8 caps a day. All dosed around protein meals and preWO.

What to do what to do.....
Did you order for GF?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
What kind of training does she do?
She does it all. Lol
Squats, Deads, Bench, and OHP then she hits a grip load of different accessories along with cardio.
When I first got with her she was a runner and thin now she's a lifter and built. Same weight but lots more LBM.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
She does it all. Lol
Squats, Deads, Bench, and OHP then she hits a grip load of different accessories along with cardio.
When I first got with her she was a runner and thin now she's a lifter and built. Same weight but lots more LBM.
You're livin it ;) She'll definitely like Most Wanted and if she eats as much protein as us, she'll definitely see it's worth.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Her diet is protein and fat based with carbs here and there. She's only 4'11" and 110-120 so she cant really overeat without getting sick but she hits her macros.
I've already told her about it and she read the info on the site and she's game to run it.
Just not sure if I want to giver her my bottles or buy more justbfor her.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Her diet is protein and fat based with carbs here and there. She's only 4'11" and 110-120 so she cant really overeat without getting sick but she hits her macros.
I've already told her about it and she read the info on the site and she's game to run it.
Just not sure if I want to giver her my bottles or buy more justbfor her.
Have her make an account and you guys should definitely do a dual log. It'll be a nice break from 1) same sex logs and 2) single logs.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Have her make an account and you guys should definitely do a dual log. It'll be a nice break from 1) same sex logs and 2) single logs.
That would be cool but she doesn't have time for forums or logging supps.
If I end up giving her some Most Wanted I'll be sure to relay what she tells me here on AM.
Shes a dedicated lifter and never strays away from the gym so she'd be a good test to see how Most Wanted works for females.

Is there any female logs of Most Wanted??

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be cool but she doesn't have time for forums or logging supps.
If I end up giving her some Most Wanted I'll be sure to relay what she tells me here on AM.
Shes a dedicated lifter and never strays away from the gym so she'd be a good test to see how Most Wanted works for females.

Is there any female logs of Most Wanted??
No females logs yet.she would be the 1st!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
No females logs yet.she would be the 1st!
Send her a couple bottles... ;)

I know it wouldn't be as legit as her logging it here herself but I could start up a log for her and post her experience and results.
I'll ask her right now if she's down to let me post before and afters too.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send her a couple bottles... ;)

I know it wouldn't be as legit as her logging it here herself but I could start up a log for her and post her experience and results.
I'll ask her right now if she's down to let me post before and afters too.
PM sent

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yes there are logs by women KTLynreneefit this is a young female NPC figure competitor that had great results with Most Wanted

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
She bought it from my store. She may not of logged it but she has ran it for sure because we talked about it. She should be able to give you her opinion on it if she doesn't mind.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah did a quick google search and couldn't find any info on her run.

If she doesn't reply do you have any info you'd like to share? Like dose and how she ran it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She bought it from my store. She may not of logged it but she has ran it for sure because we talked about it. She should be able to give you her opinion on it if she doesn't mind.
It would be great for her to post her results in this thread.Maybe she can post how she dosed and how she ran it.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Sure I would rather her tell you herself but if she doesn't respond I will tell you what I have seen from other women locally and what i have heard as far as feedback from women online. I just know people will give it more credit coming straight from the user. My girlfriend ran it and loved it. Women and teens actually respond better then men. Dosing wise 1-2 caps is perfect for women. Men do best with 2-4 caps a day. Let's see if we get a response. Either way I will post my info later in the thread. The product hasn't had a single negative review for us yet. The cost is the biggest complaint at normal price.

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards
I ran this product when it was first released. Loved my results. Trying to get my diet on track again before giving it another run.

ktlnreneefit

Awards
Hey sorry im here though. When I first started taking Most wanted I was a little nervous because I never took anything to help build muscle and I naturally already build pretty well. At first I was only take one capsule a day usually with a high protein meal. I definitely noticed strength increase. However, once i started getting into time to bulk for my show I felt more comfortable taking two capsules a day which is recommended to be a good dose for woman. I hadn't taken most wanted for about two weeks though because I had not made it out to get a new bottle. However once i got it, within about a week I gained 3 lbs of definite muscle! I was about 117 and Friday before i started my cutting diet i was 120. I was going heavy with lower reps during this period and i noticed growth in my legs and back significantly. Right now i am still taking two capsules a day. Its been about 3 weeks since dieting and i still feel i am holding pretty good muscle considering I've lost almost 5lbs already. My recovery is noticeably good. this past week my strength felt low but i have also been recovering from this cold/flu thing going around. Up until then i still felt strong. I would definitely encourage this product.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey sorry im here though. When I first started taking Most wanted I was a little nervous because I never took anything to help build muscle and I naturally already build pretty well. At first I was only take one capsule a day usually with a high protein meal. I definitely noticed strength increase. However, once i started getting into time to bulk for my show I felt more comfortable taking two capsules a day which is recommended to be a good dose for woman. I hadn't taken most wanted for about two weeks though because I had not made it out to get a new bottle. However once i got it, within about a week I gained 3 lbs of definite muscle! I was about 117 and Friday before i started my cutting diet i was 120. I was going heavy with lower reps during this period and i noticed growth in my legs and back significantly. Right now i am still taking two capsules a day. Its been about 3 weeks since dieting and i still feel i am holding pretty good muscle considering I've lost almost 5lbs already. My recovery is noticeably good. this past week my strength felt low but i have also been recovering from this cold/flu thing going around. Up until then i still felt strong. I would definitely encourage this product.
Another great review.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Getting low on inventory. Get yours now before the sale is over !

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this stuff??

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Most wanted is a natural anabolic. In short it helps build muscle by increasing recovery in the same way a (mild) steroid does but without the s ide effects in fact most wanted may have many health benefits. It is non hormonal making it safe for women and even teens. There is a much better full description on our website if you follow the link that koi posted above.